PDA

View Full Version : loggin in problems

Night Angel
06-27-2003, 03:32 AM
Hey! this is K-chan here using my friends EoFF account! I can't log in and i've tried to change my password several times! everytime it says that i'm logged in, but it sends me back to the log in screen! Plez help!

crono_logical
06-28-2003, 12:30 PM
Can you log in with your friends account on your own PC? Or did you log in on her PC? If it was her PC, did you try logging in under your username on her PC?

I have a feeling it's probably a cookie problem in your browser rather than your account here. If you're using IE, go to Tools > Internet Options. On the General tab, click Delete Files under Temporary Internet Files to clear the current browser cache and any dud cookies with it. Then on the Security tab, make sure that Per-session Cookies are enabled. It's up to you whether Allow All Cookies To Be Stored is enabled - it's disabled for me. THen OK out of the boxes and restart the browser and see if it helps.

If it doesn't, you can always log in without cookies using the alternate login box on the forum home page - you may need to disable Automatically Log In under your User Options then try fixing the cookies again like ealier.

K-chan
07-07-2003, 10:15 PM
Wheee! I got it to work now! Whoo hoo!

Citizen Bleys
07-08-2003, 12:48 AM
Using attachments for signatures doesn't work here :p

You'll have to get some webspace somewhere.