PDA

View Full Version : simple

DCI Superfan
06-27-2003, 08:47 AM
A simple question indeed. Once I learn the Zodiac summon, how can I let my other members learn it, short of taking a party of summoners into the Deep Dungeon?

DCI Forever!!

The Amazing Spiderman
06-27-2003, 04:09 PM
By making your unit a crystal. ;)

Pancaek
06-27-2003, 04:48 PM
It's actually better to make the enemy unit a crystal. Cast Zodiac on an enemy summoner, steal all his equipment (this should make it more likely for him to crystallize) and kill him. Hopefully, Zodiac will be in the abilities list when you get the crystal.

DCI Superfan
06-28-2003, 12:01 AM
Two other related questions...

1) Would it work to cast Zodiac on myself?

2) What if I cast Zodiac on an enemy summoner... could s/he then use it on me?

And a third about actually gaining the spell...

3) If my character dies from Zodiac, can s/he still learn it if I revive them?

And a general Deep Dungeon question...

Can anyone confirm that having low brave will give me a better chance of finding the rare items instead of phoenix downs?

EDIT: I am completely retarded.... I just realized I can't cast summons on myself. However.... what if I confuse my summoner?

DCI Forever!!

Iori
06-28-2003, 03:40 AM
haha . hmmm lower brave WILL give you a better chance of finding the uber items,.. i believe EoFFs tactics site suggested rafa??? she has low brave... however i disbanded her and malak.. Oops! hahah oh well. i can just use a mediator to shoot down brave.. or hire a squire. but then id have to go through that whole training ordeal :(.. oh well lvling is fun!

kids, only YOU can prevent jogging!!

Pancaek
06-28-2003, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by DCI Superfan

EDIT: I am completely retarded.... I just realized I can't cast summons on myself. However.... what if I confuse my summoner?
They could possibly use it on you, if they happen to learn it in the first place. I'm not sure what the chance is, but it's not 100%.

If you confuse your summoner, he's still on your team, so Zodiac wouldn't hit you. It might work if he's charmed, though. It'd definitely work if he was invited to the enemy team, but once someone's invited they're gone for good, so I don't know if you'd want to do that.

Iori
06-28-2003, 01:36 PM
im absolutely positive that the chance an enemy will learn it, is either 75%, or 80%..

Edgar
07-01-2003, 09:45 AM

I remember discussing this before somewhere...

The answer, if I remember, would be "yes"

Nakor TheBlue Rider
07-10-2003, 01:05 AM
ohh boy!!

We went over this when I was trying to acomplish that.

Having a summoner who ONLY knows Zodiac is your best shot. Then theres a Deep dungeon Level that has NInja thieves who will Charm your guy.

Since he Only knows Zodiac.....He will cast it on you.....

Since you probly dont have a summoner who only knows Zodiac....your best shot is to give up or re-start.

Gregory
08-11-2003, 09:00 PM
If you're training a Solo Ramza game, it'll be less stressful because once you learn it with Ramza, to hell with the others. One Zodiac is better than wasted hours on attempts to have 5 Zodiac users. And yes, you should dump all invites and generic users for Boco, Agrais, those characters. And you'll have to keep Orlandu, or you're just plain crazy. If your not gonna use him, use his Excalibur and his Crystal armour.