PDA

View Full Version : the damn auction house!

Gudni_fighter
06-27-2003, 12:40 PM
i'm in the WOR and i have only got a few espers left to optain and i am going crazy! i've got golem from the auction house but i can't get the other one! it just won't show up! can somebody please help me!

thanks

TheAbominatrix
06-27-2003, 12:48 PM
As far as I know, there's no way to make anything show up at the auction house, it's just by chance. Just keep going in and out to as many as you can, over and over until Zoneseek shows up.

ForeverZeroUltima
06-27-2003, 07:18 PM
yeah, and...they'll keep on trying to sell the airship models and kappa robots...but the other guy keeps bidding 1,000,000 GP on them, so you cant buy them and its a waste of time. if you also can't find a certain esper, go to Tzen and you'll see a guy walking around behind the trees. he'll give you one for 10 GP.

TheAbominatrix
06-27-2003, 07:35 PM
That would be Seraphim, I believe. One of the healing Espers.

ThE dArK oNe
06-28-2003, 07:51 AM
Zoneseek should show up... Just keep trying.

DocFrance
06-28-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by ForeverZeroUltima
yeah, and...they'll keep on trying to sell the airship models and kappa robots...but the other guy keeps bidding 1,000,000 GP on them, so you cant buy them and its a waste of time. if you also can't find a certain esper, go to Tzen and you'll see a guy walking around behind the trees. he'll give you one for 10 GP.

If you talk to this guy in the WoB, he'll charge you 3,000 GP for it, and it's probably worth it then. Seraphim is a pretty powerful Esper that early in the game. I think it teaches Cure 2 and Life very fast, and I think it also teaches Life 2, not sure.