PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to get back recently deleted things on your memory card?

Demitri_Maximov
06-27-2003, 01:06 PM
For some reason my massive memory card suddenly became unformatted while playing FF6. Well, I went downstairs to play, and low and behold, it's still saying it isn't formatted. So my friend who is with me does the unthinkable and formats the memory card...well...the next sight was terrifying for me as the screen flashed "No Data" while browsing my PS1 memory card. I'm trying VERY VERY hard not to throw my PS2 out the window and cry...VERY VERY HARD! I just lost every single Final Fantasy save I have ever done. Is there a way to get any of that info back on the card?

Pancaek
06-27-2003, 04:35 PM
No, I don't think you can get it back. You have my sincerest condolences, though. I know exactly how that feels. =(

Fat Hobbit
07-11-2003, 08:00 AM
*pat pats* Its happened to me on my PSone. And i still get angry when i think of it.

Big D
07-11-2003, 08:41 AM
On a PSX, if you delete something by mistake, you can 'bring it back' by holding down the four shoulder buttons (L1, L2, R1, R2) while the little icon is shrinking down to nothingness.