PDA

View Full Version : Vincent...

BlackCobra
06-28-2003, 05:47 AM
I don't get it.If youve seen Vincents flashback when you go to Lucriecias Fall the secong visit.WHat really happened.This is what i picked up from it.

Story 1: Vincent and Lucricia loved each other.ShinRa decided to use Lucricia as a scientific experimint.Vincent didn't like that so Vincent complained,then got shot by Hojo, and then Lucriecia was forced to marry Hojo to proceed with the expirament.

Story 2: Vencent and Lucresia loved each other,one day Lucrecia fell in love with Hojo, and dumped Vincent, Vencent saw them kiss and said "Whatever makes her happy is best."So whence Lucresia married Hojo they decided to use here as an expirament.She died from the expirament,Vincent got mad.Complained to Hojo, then got shot.

Story 3: A mexture of both, i'll tell what happened.

Story 4: Nether, but i'll tell you what really happened.

ThE dArK oNe
06-28-2003, 07:54 AM
That's... pretty much what happened.

Big D
06-28-2003, 08:39 AM
I believe Vincent and Lucrecia loved one another, but their differing circumstances - namely, his job as her Turk bodyguard - prevented them being together. She was totally devoted to her research, so when she and Hojo got together and he saw a chance to use their child for the experiment, she consented. Vincent tried to stop the abomination which led to Sephiroth's birth, but Hojo shot and wounded him, then performed some alterations on his body and mind before sealing him in that coffin.

Vincent blamed himself for not protecting Lucrecia, the woman he loved, from an experiment which cost her her child and ultimately her Humanity.

She never got to hold her baby, Sephiroth, adn never found out about the monster he became.

We can only hope that Lucrecia was finally able to die once Vincent told her that Sephiroth was dead.

one_winged_angel
06-28-2003, 12:32 PM
I thought it was pretty much story 2