PDA

View Full Version : help please

bebi vegeta
06-29-2003, 12:00 AM
ok, i am getting really pissed and i about threw my friends ff7 against the wall,
my party is
Cloud
lv49
hp3891/mp561
strength 76, dexterity 46, viality 71, magic 127, spirit 112, luck 28
attack 173, attack % 105, defence 136, defence % 61, magic attack 127, magic def 112, magic def % 60
Ragnarok;added effect L1, poison L3, comet L2, all L4, ramuh L2, counter attack L2
Mystile; enemy skill (beta, Pandora box), Deathblow L1, hp plus L3, Phoenix L1, fire L3, Elemental L2
poison ring

Red XIII
Lv49
hp2800/mp510
st63, dex54, vit66, magic84, spirit70, luck25
Attk131, attk%110, def131, def%63, mag atk84, mag def70, mag def%60
seraph comb; Neo Bahumut L1, enemy skill (same as clouds except for roulette), Ice L3, Manipulate L1
Mystle; Lightining L3, All L4, Chocobo lure L3, Throw L1, Ultima L2, Hp absorb L1
Hypno Crown

Cid
lv50
hp3263/mp438
st63, dex43, vit71, mag88, spirit 68, luck 23
attk149, attk%102, def129, def%13, mattk88, mdef68, mdef%2
scimitar; Bahamut L3, Titan L4
Dragon Armlet; all L4, Restore L4, mp turbo L2, ice L3, sense L1, lightning L3
ribbon

now for my question, i am at right before i fight seherophth, now i got through jenova and bizzaro Sepheropth, but when i get to his angelic form, i get beat down so bad that it looks like he dosent even try, no this my first time Ever playing this game and i got stuck on this part, so i am extremely embaressed to ask this, but how in the :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull: Do YOU BEAT HIM?
p.s. this took me forever to type, so someone please tell me the error of my ways.

Bahamut2000X
06-29-2003, 12:06 AM
Level up some more I would say. If you keep losing then leveling is the best option. Maybe get about 6 or 7 more levels and if that dosen't work then keep leveling until you can beat him (although becareful because if you level too much and go to level 99 then he get's a added boss in power)

Also get more healing materia equipped. Especially with all, it'll help you a lot to have at least 2 or maybe everyone with restore and life materia. Also time materia can help, hasting everyoen with regan can really be nasty for sephiroth.

ZeZipster
06-29-2003, 12:46 AM
Yeah basically do what Bahamut2000X said, maybe even look around the web for combos you can use on Materia to make your self stronger.

BlackCobra
06-29-2003, 05:46 AM
Me, my guys are in the early 70's and I can't beat Bizzro Sepheroth!

All my guys health and magic are at max (9,999 and 999) because a have a lot of 3/4 star HP and MP ups. And Clouds attack does about 6,500 with my Ultima Weapon with a Cure 2 All,and Comet at max, and Bolt 3
with a level 2 Blade Beam limit Break.2 star neo bahamut summon.

Nanaki has Cure 3/Regan and ALL both 5 stars with a Bahamut Zero summon and Fire 3.With his Ultimate Weapon and level 3 howling moon limit break.His attacks do about 4,500 each hit.But I bearly attack with him because I need him to Cure.

While Vincent has his Ultimate Weapon and Ultimate level 4 limit Break (Chaos) and has Bahamut Summon 3 star and Ice 3.His attacks do about 1,500 eack hit.

I would give VIncent the Cure 3 so he would be the healler since Nanaki is much stronger, but I can only use it with Red because If I use it with Vincent, I vincent does his limit break then I am done for because I can't control him to use cure.

And these are the only guys I can use since they have the Highest stats and levels.And for Bizzro Sepheroth do I have to use the second party?

ThE dArK oNe
06-29-2003, 10:39 AM
-_-;;;

KOTR + W-summon... Boom.

bebi vegeta
06-30-2003, 12:16 AM
ok, jenova and bizarro were simple, just use alot of hit everything magic and materia, the best thing i found was get beta from the snake thing (enemy skill) and use that alot, it gets rid of evertything quickly except the right arm(bizarro), it absorbs it, but i was able to beat the first two forms in level 53 (or something like that) and with limited materia. dunno what is going wrong with your party, i sugest useing alot of All materia
with your other materia (fire, ice, and lighning work for this) another good one to use alot is comet 2, none of the bosses absorb it and it hits multiple times, another problem might be caused by the core, get rid of the core as fast as possible, because it stops him from using bizzaro energy, i still havent been able to beat his form afterwards, i cannot seem to figure it out, i am completely perplexed.

PhoenixAsh
06-30-2003, 12:43 AM
Get more ribbons, Cloud's Ultima Weapon, and Double-Cut materia. I'll explain where if need be but I'm lazy so I can't be bothered now.

KOTR would be great, and I can't remember but a death-proof accessory might help too.

Big Guard might be helpful too.

chocoboy
07-01-2003, 03:15 AM
Give everyone mastered double cut materia (which takes forever) and you can easily kill him.

Brian The Pink Shark
07-01-2003, 09:52 AM
This ones easy first use debarrier on Sephiroth (because he has wall on him)then just trear away at him with Knights of the round and he is dead after one use of this summon, if he survives use it again.

ForeverZeroUltima
07-01-2003, 07:07 PM
actually, i beat the jenova, bizzaro, and safer at level 50 (yes, even Cloud!). all i did was use Cloud, Yuffie, and either Tifa or vincent. Cloud was stuck on Climhazzard, Yuffie on Lanscaper, Tifa on Somersault, and Vincent on Death Gigas (poor, huh?)
Cloud had Ultima Weapon, Mystile, Ribbon, 2-cut, W-Item, mastered Restore, Ultima, mastered Lightning, Time+All, mastered Barrier+All, and Bahamut
Yuffie had Conformer, Minerva Band, Ribbon, Slash+All, Throw (in case you have extra weapons), mastered Ice+all, Destruct with DeBarrier, and Neo Bahamut
Tifa/Vincent had Premium Heart/DeathPenalty, Mystile, Ribbon, Contain with Flare learned, Heal with Esuna learned, mastered Fire+All, and Bahamut ZERO.

if this doesn't work, you need more training. i suggest that, at the fork in the northern crater, go left, then up at the next fork. you'll run into some good and easy enemies (movers and magic pots). movers won't give you exp, but you'll get 2400AP and 90,000 gil! as for magic pots, they wont attack as long as you give them an elixir. you'll get 8000exp and 1000 ap for each one you kill. if you run out of elixirs, you'll run into master tonberrys and steal an elixir from him, then run. Find this helpful?

Now, when fighting bizzaro, keep killing its head when its revived cuz it knows Heartless Angel. Then just hack away at him.
for Safer Sephiroth, cast Wall+All on yourself and use DeBarrier on him. keep your health at least above 2000 hp cuz he'll cast Super Nova when he floats up. Heal yourself then massacre him. You should be able to beat him.

Find this helpful? Hope so...if you fail, then i'm sorry, but this is when i was playing. Good Luck!

Flying Mullet
07-01-2003, 07:40 PM
If you just want to beat the game without the challenge, then use the W-Item copy "cheat" trick. Then you can copy the megalixirs and have one person use one every round, while your others do whatever. Then you will always be at full hp/mp.

Max
07-02-2003, 10:11 PM
the best way is to just beat him down with mime KOTR and 4x cut at least thats how i did it:greenie:

Raistlin
07-03-2003, 03:40 AM
Just level up your materia more. I take it you didn't get W-Item?
Well, the second-best place to level up is the forest surrounding Mideel. You'll get 300 or so AP per battle(up to 900 with triple growth weapons). Master as many materia you can, then go try again.

If you still lose, you need better equipment. Ribbons = best. You can do one of two things to get them(Ribbons nullify all negative status effects, btw). 1. Morph Master Tonberries in the Crater, which is irritating at best. 2. Get W-Summon and Omnislash from the Battle Square at Gold Saucer, then make sure Cloud has Ultima Weapon equipped. You'll be offered to fight in a special battle thingy. Accept. You have to use Cloud, but the 3rd enemy(always, if I remember correctly) is a Ho-chu, which you can morph into ribbons(a damn sight easier than Master Tonberries). Also, the prize for winning all 8 battles is the Final Attack materia, which is definitely worth it.
Either way sucks, but once you have 3 ribbons(you can get as many as 2 throughout the game, but I'm guessing you missed those?) it's worth it.

Anyways, also get the better Enemy Skills. Make sure to get Big Guards from the whatever-the-hell-they're-called thingys in the beach area around Costa del Sol. Big Guard = Wall + Haste, with very little MP cost. It's awesome. Then just cast Regen at the beginning of the battle, and keep recasting Big Guard.

bebi vegeta
07-06-2003, 02:53 AM
ok i have a few more questions, how (if you can) do you use the huge materias, i have no clue what i am doing when i am chocobo breeding, so if you can help there it would be greatly appriciated, what is the best stragety to beat the weapons, and, this one is kinda off topic, but how do you make a decent selector like i see on alot of sigs.

PhoenixAsh
07-06-2003, 03:09 AM
Huge materia's aren't really that useful, they're just nice to do.

The blue materia for some strange reason gives you Bahamut Zero if you examine it (I think).

The other three each correspond to magic, summon and command materia depending on their colour.
To use them master all materias of whichever type, and examine the huge materia. You will then be given the option to convert the materia orbs into a single 'master' materia which gives you every standard menu ability for that type.
For command materia you don't have to master all of them, only ones that would put a command where there would otherwise be empty space (ie. no double cut or W-item etc.), you don't have to master E-Skill either.

This can be done more than once but takes a long time. Espescially the summon. It's far quicker to beat Emerald to get that one.

bebi vegeta
07-06-2003, 04:02 AM
i examined it and it saisget closer, leave it alone, go back down, and when i go to get closer, it sais it emitted a quiet glow, and that it is the same color as whatever its type is, another thing is i was only able to rescue the red and yellow ones...
what was the correct button code for the shuttle because i heard that was how you get bahumet ZERO, and where was the last one?
you must remember what i have told you two or three times already, this is my first time through.