PDA

View Full Version : what does Sephiroth say?

DJZen
06-29-2003, 01:21 AM
What is the name of Sephiroth's special attack in Kingdom Hearts? I've heard both stories, what do YOU think?

Sefie1999AD
06-29-2003, 01:30 AM
I'm always about to say "Sin Harvest Angel" because many people call it "Sin Harvest". When I played that battle last, I listened to what Sephiroth exactly said. First he said what I first thought was "send", but it sounded also like "d'send" (de-send aka descend), then I'm still not sure whether he says Harvest or Heartless, but I think it's Heartless. The last word he says is Angel. It's hard to hear if you're doing some attack on him at that time, but when I put my TV volume louder and listen carefully, he indeed says Angel. "Sin Harvest" doesn't have any story in FF7 and it doesn't make that much sense, while "Descend, Heartless Angel!" would make sense as Sephiroth's (Bizarro Sephiroth's, at least) most powerful attack is Heartless Angel, and it also drops your HP to 1.

So I think he says "Descend, Heartless Angel!"

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-29-2003, 07:35 AM
I always found it odd that his HP-to-1 attack wasn't referred to as Heartless Angel, since that's what it was called in FFVII and all. And, even though I could tell he was saying more than just "Sin Harvest," I never even considered "Descend, Heartless Angel."

But, now that I've heard it, it all makes sense now. He definitely says, "Descend, Heartless Angel."

Lord Xehanort
07-01-2003, 04:25 PM
I have battled him countless times and it is:
"Send Heartless Angel".

Roz
08-05-2003, 11:42 AM
i thought he said "the sin harvest" oh well who cares i beat himn bad

musashius
08-11-2003, 07:38 PM
I own the Official Kingdom Hearts Strategy Guide (for the sake of the artwork and random sidequests) and it says that Sephiroth actually says "Sin Harvest". But the Official Strategy Guide may be wrong.

Roz
08-12-2003, 03:38 PM
after you beat him i just realised in his profile it says the attack is the sin harvest

musashius
08-12-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Roz
after you beat him i just realised in his profile it says the attack is the sin harvest

Thank you. So the Strategy Guide is right for once! XD

Trust me, these things are as official as my bootleg DVDs.

Ryth
12-18-2004, 11:15 PM
Sounds like Sin Harvest to me. Isn't Descend Heartless Angel like Ansem's move or something (I'm probably wrong)?

One winged angel of death
12-18-2004, 11:46 PM
it was sin harvest...i got beaten by that move only once. the other nineteen times i lost i was just really board.

Del Murder
12-19-2004, 01:29 AM
This topic is a little too old to be revived. :)