PDA

View Full Version : FF4: Hardest boss

the blitzer
06-29-2003, 11:29 AM
Who do you find most hardest to beatfor me it is Zemrous.

Sefie1999AD
06-29-2003, 11:50 AM
It's quite a hard poll since I'm not sure which bosses you are referring to. Valaha=Valvalis? I'd like to say Wyvern aka Dark Bahamut (that's Wyren?), but I found Zero-Wuss even harder. So Zero-Wuss aka Zeromus is my choice (Zemrous?).

Zifnab
06-29-2003, 02:11 PM
That moving wall was one SOB. I bought 99 Life items eventually, and had about 20 or so remaining at the end of the battle.
Zeromus however took me two weeks of training to beat, so he gets my vote. But once I was powerful enough, for some reason I don't loose against him.

the blitzer
06-29-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Sephiroth1999AD
It's quite a hard poll since I'm not sure which bosses you are referring to. Valaha=Valvalis? I'd like to say Wyvern aka Dark Bahamut (that's Wyren?), but I found Zero-Wuss even harder. So Zero-Wuss aka Zeromus is my choice (Zemrous?).

I may have mis-spelled Valvalis but in the Playstaion version Dark Bahumat is known as Wyren. I don't recall Zermous being spelt Zeromus.

Vermachtnis
08-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Bahamut is the hardest battle for me. I mean after seeing how hard he was I over-trained and then just obliterated the others.

Dignified Pauper
08-04-2003, 12:33 AM
Personally the Pink Puffs were the hardest monsters for me.

Then the moving wall always takes me a while. Bahamut and Zeromous were cake for me.

Flying Mullet
08-04-2003, 07:14 PM
The moving wall for sure. Of course the first time I played FFIV(many, many, moons ago), I wasn't reading what the battle message was saying when I fought the Mist Dragon at the beginning of the game, so I couldn't figure out why I kept getting obliterated when it turned into mist(I thought that it turned into mist for the rest of the battle after you take off so many hit points off) and I kept on hammering it. Finally I figured it out after I started reading the battle messages(four or five tries later). Curse the short attention span of being a kid!.

Outsider
08-05-2003, 01:06 AM
I voted for the "Moving" Wall (I believe its name is "Evil Wall")...

But the hardest boss of this game is the one you fight when inside the giant of Bab-Il... That Globe 99 attack was strong. I believe its called Controlsystem

Imperia
08-05-2003, 05:29 AM
Zeromus was the hardest for me... I've managed to beat him, but it's still very hard. I HATE it when he zaps me!

The Amazing Spiderman
08-05-2003, 04:39 PM
I think it was either zeromus or evil wall.

Psychotic
08-05-2003, 06:19 PM
Same again here, but I think Zeromus was just slightly harder than that wall, athough that wasn't much of a pushover to say the least.

Rase
08-15-2003, 06:40 PM
Zeromus. Evil Wall is hard but compared to how long it took me to beat Zeromus he's a snap. Bahamut was easy because all you do is wall everyone. Most other bosses had a strategy that if you figured it out they were easy.