PDA

View Full Version : Is It True (Last Fight Sp-oilers)

MJN SEIFER
06-29-2003, 02:18 PM
That The Last fight "Yu Yevon" actualy REVIVES you?

Silent Warrior
06-29-2003, 04:38 PM
That depends on how you look at it. You're under constant Auto-Life, whether it's in your armour or not.

HOOTERS
06-29-2003, 04:54 PM
Yeah I don't get why they give you auto-life, it just makes it riduculously easy.

MJN SEIFER
06-29-2003, 06:32 PM
So it not actualy HIM that revives you?

§håd0w
07-02-2003, 07:25 PM
yu yevon has 99,999 hp, rediculously high strength, defense, magic defense, magic, agility, and evade. not to mention he constantly is healed by the pagodas next to him. and if i recall, i think he was also in a constant state of regen

Prodigy
07-02-2003, 08:45 PM
I think you're getting confused with Braska's Final Aeon. That is the REAL end boss. Yu-Yevon is like the very final fight with Sephiroth in FF7 where it's an automatic victory. Fighting Yu-Yevon is NOT the final fight, it's part of the ending sequence as it were.

§håd0w
07-02-2003, 09:48 PM
yu yevon has the pagodas next to him as well. but there is no need for them seeing as u can beat him in one hit

MJN SEIFER
07-02-2003, 10:00 PM
fight with Sephiroth in FF7 where it's an automatic victory

AHHHH! It follows me were ever I may run! NO!!

Ahem! Allow me to explain I actualy LOST tjat fight once :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

§håd0w
07-02-2003, 10:25 PM
dag. u must really suck. lol

MJN SEIFER
07-03-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by masamune1287
dag. u must really suck. lol

Tell me something I don't know:p

TheAbominatrix
07-03-2003, 02:51 PM
It isnt a automatic victory in VII because it's possible to lose. It's not a matter of sucking, it's a matter of not going in high enough levels.

X's 'final' battle is impossible because you could leave the controller and come back to find all your characters alive and well no matter what, because it's impossible to die. I think it was just because you didnt have your Aeons and Braska's final was pretty tough. No save point in between em... still cheap though.

m4tt
07-03-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by MJN SEIFER
AHHHH! It follows me were ever I may run! NO!!

Ahem! Allow me to explain I actualy LOST tjat fight once :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

How can you loose that? Cloud just uses Omnislash and it's over..

Originally posted by TheAbominatrix
X's 'final' battle is impossible because you could leave the controller and come back to find all your characters alive and well no matter what...

You can do that in any battle though, because of the battle system. :p As long as it's on one of your character's turns, you can just walk away for as long as you like. :p

TheAbominatrix
07-03-2003, 03:13 PM
:p you know what I mean, Matty. *fwaps*

Yunalesca
07-03-2003, 07:00 PM
That battle was dang funny. I just cast reflect on Yu Yevon and he heals me (exhbit 'A') and then you have Auto-Life, so in reality, you can't die (exhbit 'B')

I beat him whilst reading LoTR 3! Not like I had much else to worry about :riiight:

MJN SEIFER
07-03-2003, 09:07 PM
How can you loose that? Cloud just uses Omnislash and it's over..

I difended and Sephy attacked me Usally cloud hit him atuomaticaly as if he has counter and sephy would die but this time Cloud's counter missed!! and Sephy used Omni Right back in mah face!!:mad2: :mad2:

Intrepid
07-04-2003, 08:00 AM
The battle with Yu Yevon is just an added effect for the suffering of Spira in general, it is indeed part of the ending. It is simply extra things to add to the reason of the whole plot. Yu Yevon an entity, the embodiment of sorrow. And thus he is destroyed for good. Torn down to a million pyreflies as it should have been a thousand years in the past.

Prodigy
07-04-2003, 10:37 AM
I difended and Sephy attacked me Usally cloud hit him atuomaticaly as if he has counter and sephy would die but this time Cloud's counter missed!! and Sephy used Omni Right back in mah face!!

Somehow I don't believe that.

You do know the battle we're talking about, right? The one AFTER you've killed One-Winged Angel Sephiroth and it's just cloud facing normal sephiroth. I'm sure the only command you could use was Limit.

§håd0w
07-04-2003, 07:32 PM
actually, no. it is somewhat possible. if u have counterattack, mimic, and enemy lure, it is possible to do something other than omnislash. if u have enemy lure, that lowers ur luck and chance for pre-emp attacks. therfore u attack w/ counter, but u could hit mimic afterwards and just do another cut. or another possibilty is... have final attack materia paired with pheonix, and then have enemy lure. sephiroth (ME:D ) will attack first, if u have no hp plus materia (which is very dumb) he will kill u. u will then use final attack and summon pheonix, u will be rivived, BUT HAVE AN EMPTY LIMIT GUAGE!!!!:mad: but the part about Lord Sephiroth (respectively :cool: ) using omni-slash is a bit unbelievable. but who knows, he might know it, i dunno, i beat him in one hit, and besides im the ffx master here, not ffvii. and if u do the thing with pheonix, u could also use knights of the round and beat him, ive heard that works too. ive rambled on enough. later

Intrepid
07-04-2003, 09:25 PM
Wow, that's off topic.

§håd0w
07-04-2003, 10:06 PM
lol. u know it

Shlup
07-06-2003, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Prodigy
I think you're getting confused with Braska's Final Aeon. That is the REAL end boss. Yu-Yevon is like the very final fight with Sephiroth in FF7 where it's an automatic victory. Fighting Yu-Yevon is NOT the final fight, it's part of the ending sequence as it were. Well said.