PDA

View Full Version : best ff ending )spoiler)

the son of lucresia
07-01-2003, 01:58 AM
witch is the best ff ending and why??

i personaly like ffx cuz its a dramatic ending unlike all others :smash: reply

Ryethe
07-18-2003, 02:24 AM
Without a doubt FF9. It pulled an FF7 and showed the immediate effects of what had been done, but then went to the next level by showing the lives of these people a while later. Plus you gotta love that the game makes you think that Zidane is dead before he surprises Garnet. SPOILER!

All in all it provides closure to the game, something which many FFs seem to lack.

Just my opinion.

IamTidus
07-18-2003, 03:47 AM
I like FFVIII's it was so bizzare. I like that.

Kurohime
07-18-2003, 04:06 AM
FF9! Definitely!

That's the only game ending that I think I ever really felt was completely WORTH everything I'd played for. Other FFs were good, okay, and so forth, but FF9 was just... well, it's a fairy-tale ending. Somewhat happier than bittersweet, but there's still a lot of emotion that was there.

Evelia
07-19-2003, 12:34 PM
FFVIII. I felt that it had the most closure.

TheAbominatrix
07-19-2003, 12:42 PM
VI. It fit the game so well... and it was just such a nice thing. Gave all the characters a little scenario, had basic closure but left things open-ended.

Psychotic
07-19-2003, 01:31 PM
Yeah, I agree that VI had the best. Or maybe V, I don't know. And then I did like II. And IV. Why can't the newer ones not have all these complications and things.

PhoenixAsh
07-19-2003, 02:44 PM
I think I'll have to vote X. VIII had much more closure, but X had much more dramatic scenes.

IX's would have been good if they'd paced it better, it just seemed to go from OH MY GOD to m'eh and back at random intervals.

§håd0w
07-29-2003, 03:55 PM
FFX, cuz Tidus finally disappeared. I liked FFVII's ending too. It was all over the place, and it leaves it too you on what happens. it shows midgar at the end, but it nevers shows whether or not Meteor was stopped, only that life survived on the planet. So its pretty open ended if you ask me. Thats why I thought it was good.