PDA

View Full Version : RANDOM

therealquigmaster
07-02-2003, 05:55 PM
On the card game how do i get rid of the random rule in dollet. EVERYWHERE else has it too.

chocoboy
07-02-2003, 10:21 PM
The trick is to not spread the rules in the first place.

To avoid spreading: challenge someone, then when it says "blah-de-blah you will play with these rules" pick cancel if there is a rule there that has come from a different place. Then keep challanging and cancelling until you play with the normal rules from that place.

The random rule can be a pain in the #### but if you use card mod on all your bad cards then it will randomly select from your only remaining good cards.

I'm not sure how to get rid of the rules though, maybe the card queen has something to do with it.

Big D
07-03-2003, 03:06 AM
If you want to get rid of the rules you're 'carrying'... talk to the guy sitting on the Balamb waterfront - the one who cut class and then returned to find that Balamb Garden had gone. He doesn't play with any of the additional rules.

BG-57
07-03-2003, 03:54 AM
If you play cards in one region and then travel to another region and play cards, and the two regions have different rules, you will briefly be playing with all the rules of both regions. After a few hands, one or more of the rules is randomly dropped. Just save before you start playing in the second region and reset if the random rule is kept. If it's dropped, you can save again and the annoying rule is gone! You can repeat with almost every other region.

Squall and Rinoa
07-03-2003, 08:48 AM
Another way to get rid of the rules if I remember correctly, is to play the Card Queen. If you win a game against her, she abolishes certain rules of your choice. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong please.