PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrr

Free Spirit
07-02-2003, 11:01 PM
ok im at the land of memories or dreams i think ive not played in awhile from frustration. i get there after all of the guardians and well when i get to the place that snake chick always kills me! its so frustrating. *thinks of throwing her playstation 2* grrrrr

Kurohime
07-03-2003, 12:10 AM
Maliris is a bitch. Heehee. :D

Let's see... supposedly she's weak against water and ice, but I'm usually high on Bahamut, Thievery, Flare, Shock, and Dragon Crest. By that time I have those spells powered up to quad-9 strength. :) Make sure that you also have BODY TEMP equipped.

Anyway, what you probably also want to do is keep at least ONE member's HP up to full strength. You probably know by now that at the end of the battle, Maliris will unleash a "Raining Swords" attack on your team that will wreck havok on your HP. You want to make sure at least one person will survive that.

---

If you're also having too much trouble, you may want to just hang around an area where you can tent, and level up your team a bit.

Good luck! ^_^

Free Spirit
07-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Thanks alot! I finally beat the friggin snake for once from your tips the weaknesses helped alot. *dances around happily* ive finally advanced in the game! thank you thank you!

Kurohime
07-05-2003, 07:05 AM
Sweeeet! Glad it helped a little! I actually found that I had the most problems with Tiamat...

Good luck with the rest of the game!!! ^_^

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-05-2003, 07:09 AM
I've decided that this is the best thread ever, so I'm going to archive it. Good job, you guys.