PDA

View Full Version : EHRGEIZ

Max
07-03-2003, 11:07 PM
Someone told me that there is A game called EHRGEIZ that has Cloud,Tifa,Sephy,Yuffie,and Vincent In it.Is this true?

Vermachtnis
07-03-2003, 11:13 PM
Yea, it's a 3d fighter. You start with Cloud, Tifa, and a bunch of other characters. You have to unlock the others.

TheAbominatrix
07-03-2003, 11:13 PM
Yes, it is. I dont think Yuffie and Vincent are in it though, I could be wrong, I only played it once. It's a fighting game, and a pretty fun one at that.

IamTidus
07-04-2003, 12:55 AM
Yes they are in it there are unlockables. Ya Know?

Shoyku
07-04-2003, 02:10 AM
Yeah, but the game gets boring rather quickly. I'd recommend renting it, if you still can. Though if you can find it really cheap, that would be nice too.

Erdrick Holmes
07-04-2003, 04:18 PM
That game has a fun quest mode. Yuffie, Vincent and Zack can be unlocked but the only FF character with an ending FMV is Sephiroth.

Max
07-05-2003, 11:17 PM
I just found the guide.It looks quite good:p

Enigma
07-06-2003, 04:22 PM
I think it's a great fighting game and it had some fun mini-games. I had it but I think it either broke or I sold it but I want it back very badly now.

one_winged_angel
07-09-2003, 05:44 PM
I got it an' iss kool, but I think it could have involved more personality. And that wrestler guy?? *shudders*

Dalkaen
07-21-2003, 04:42 PM
Its a medicore fighting game with clumsy controls and characters I don't like, but... eh.

Vaprice
10-10-2003, 01:01 AM
Hah. I love this game........best fighting game other than Doa games........oh man.. Tifa is so freaking hott in this..lol..jkjkjkjkjkjk....ya know me...just playin around.

But this game is a great game.....you have to find this game...either online is probably the mosyt satisfying to your needs for this game, if you wish of course.

ZeZipster
10-10-2003, 01:17 AM
This is the type of game you'll have a craving for like a year after you grow tired of it.

Mr. Graves
10-10-2003, 03:07 AM
My sister owns it. It's good for about 15 minites, then it goes stale.

Liquid Glass
10-11-2003, 04:23 AM
yeah, then in the credits for one fighting mode they throw you against a unbeatable monster, which sucks, cause he slaughters you shortly after...: ( yeah, I want to play it badly, even though it got old after about 15 minutes too like 3 years ago, but..*must plaY*

GarrickBurke
10-13-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Glass
yeah, then in the credits for one fighting mode they throw you against a unbeatable monster, which sucks, cause he slaughters you shortly after...: ( yeah, I want to play it badly, even though it got old after about 15 minutes too like 3 years ago, but..*must plaY*

He isn't unbeatable, you HAVE to beat him if you want to get the materia off of him.

Max
10-13-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Glass
yeah, then in the credits for one fighting mode they throw you against a unbeatable monster, which sucks, cause he slaughters you shortly after...: ( yeah, I want to play it badly, even though it got old after about 15 minutes too like 3 years ago, but..*must plaY* He's not unbeatable, just hard. You have to break the boxs open and throw the swords at him. Then you have to collect all of the stars and his leg.

shinigami_xero
10-14-2003, 06:07 PM
the leg is there only for Han's good ending and only when you play as Han, otherwise your fighters must defeat the beast during the closing credits to obtain the EHRGEIZ, in order to get their FMV endings opened...

C Strife
03-05-2004, 04:45 AM
I personally love the game. Of course, I only use either Cloud or Tifa to fight as, Sephiroth isn't a very good fighter in it without his weapon, IMHO. It's FPS are probably the best technical thing about it. It has smooth animations, and the actual gameplay is really fun. True, single player gets boring after a while, as it should and would with ANY fighting game, but with the really high amount of possible strategies, it is great for VS battles.

Seryn Kai
07-16-2004, 10:27 PM
It's the best fighting game I've ever played. Why has it taken so long for someone to catch on to the idea of a free roaming fighting game? There's far more scope for strategy. Sephiroth was a little disappointing to play though, I thought he'd be a better fighter, he's way too slow in the game. The RPG mode's fun too, I want to get round to completing it.

The Shoeless Hobo
07-17-2004, 05:39 AM
I remember this game. :p

I owned it for a few months ...Then I sold it. xD

As I remember, Quest mode was really dull and difficult. And as Shrunkin Master said; there was a way to defeat the monster in the credits.

DJZen
07-17-2004, 06:49 AM
I played this when it came out in the arcades (say it with me now, arr-CAYD), and thought it was horrible. It's like they took Tobal No. 1 and removed everything good about it. When I got a demo on Playstation Underground I was determined to figure it out enough to enjoy it. Twenty minutes later I wanted to kill myself. If you ever see this title in the store, do the next impulse buyer a favor and break it into tiny pieces.

UltimateSpamGrover
07-17-2004, 01:27 PM
This game is horrible , enough said

Max
08-06-2004, 08:00 PM
It came out in arcades?

black orb
08-07-2004, 04:24 AM
>>> Is a mediocre fighting game but its really hilarious, I laughted my ass off when I saw the all mighty Sephiroth doing this sorts of mini games on the beach.. :D

Auron-
08-13-2004, 05:23 AM
Someone told me that there is A game called EHRGEIZ that has Cloud,Tifa,Sephy,Yuffie,and Vincent In it.Is this true?

yeah but the game is old...

Del Murder
08-14-2004, 08:51 PM
This topic is old, and an more recent version can be found here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=49451).