PDA

View Full Version : FFVII-2 ON PSP!

Liquid Glass
07-06-2003, 08:44 AM
At this years E3, Sony annouced that they would be creating a handheld to compete with Gameboy, it is called, Portable Playstation, or in short PSP. They didnt give any pictures of it, so you have to go to memory. EGM annouced in the "RUMOR MILL" that there's a rumor that a sequel may be released for the PSP! So, it can be true, and it cant be true, you decide. So what do you think of this? I'm not sure what to think, but I'm excited, either way. So just don't get your hopes up, this is just a rumor...for now.

edczxcvbnm
07-06-2003, 09:52 AM
I don't care if this is true or not because I will not buy the PSP at all. I barely play my GBA because I don't road travel all that much. On top of that I don't need to spend the extra hundred that thing will cost over the GBA SP because of all the extra things it can do that I don't care about.

Psychotic
07-06-2003, 11:07 AM
It won't be FFVII-2, that much I'm certain. If they'd release a sequel to it, surely it'd be on PS2, rather than the inferior PSP. Well, it's probably inferior...

eternalshiva
07-06-2003, 11:28 AM
I agree with Psychotic, they would make it for PS2... but it does sound neat for PSP!

Max
07-06-2003, 10:02 PM
I don't care what its for Im still going to get it.:tongue:

Liquid Glass
07-06-2003, 11:11 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure the PSP is supposed to have over 32 bits, so it is sorta a leap from the playstation, otherwise I'm not sure. I proably wont buy it either.