PDA

View Full Version : hardest ff boss (not including penenance)

aeris2001
07-06-2003, 06:19 PM
i,m SO BORED SO whats yours? i,d say the dark magus sisters together r second 2 penenance.

infact i,m so bored i,ll do my top ten ff bosses.

10- dark ifrit
9- dark ixion
8- ruby weapon
7- emerald weapon
6- nemesis
5- dark bahamat
4- dark anima
3- dark yojimbo
2- dark magus sisters
1- penenance

the only super bosses i havent fought yet is warmech,ff1, shinryu and omega from ff5.

§håd0w
07-29-2003, 12:04 AM
ruby weapon, emerald weapon, safer sephiroth. i found penenance to be quite easy. but then again all my stats were maxed and so were my aeons (hp and mp maxed too)

Yunaknight
07-29-2003, 03:34 AM
Ruby

Shoyku
07-29-2003, 03:40 AM
The dark aeons shouldn't be considered that hard, I hear that Yojimbo can wipe them out in a single hit. Of course, I haven't International. So I shouldn't judge. I personally found Ruby really hard without the use of a major strategy.

Zild
07-29-2003, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Shoyku
The dark aeons shouldn't be considered that hard, I hear that Yojimbo can wipe them out in a single hit.

Yes he can, although it's quite random wether or not you use that attack (you can make him more likely to use it though...)

Personally, I think this is rather a cop-out, especially when people just save and reset - that's no way to play a game. Can Yojimbo be used on other bosses in the game? (How the hell I expect that to get answered without spoilers, I'll never no...)

On the other hand, my flatmate swears blind it must be the only possible way of defeating the dark aeons :p

Cz
07-29-2003, 09:26 AM
Yojimbo can be used on absoloutely any enemy in the game, including the final boss and Penance. If you level up enough, you won't need him. The first couple of Dark Aeons can be killed in one hit.

§håd0w
08-10-2003, 09:48 PM
here ya go. its lengthy but o well. this came from the gamefaqs site, and was posted by CB i think. sorry if im wrong, and its for american release only, though some is still the same as the PAL and JPN release.