PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER!!!!! Questions on ending of ffx

BraSkAs_FiNAl_AeoN
07-07-2003, 02:42 AM
In the end of ffx you find out that titus is a drream of the fayth. and then in the endind cutscene it shows him, jecht,braska and auron together in the Farplan. Tecnically only the truely living should be in the farplane. Another question is jecht also be a dream so how can he also be in the farplane??? finally in that game it seems death has no meaning if you can come back and continue living as a ghost or whatever why then ever would you be sent????::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::

IamTidus
07-07-2003, 03:45 AM
Well it because all the Farplane is the Dreams of the faith so where all the people of Zanarkend including Tidus and Jecht. So the farplane is where all the dreams of the faith are to to put it short.

MecaKane
07-07-2003, 04:34 AM
The game's lame and inconsistant.
Tidus and Jecct shouldn't exist, so they just put them there so the 12 year olds playing it wouldn't cry too hard when they died.

TheAbominatrix
07-07-2003, 04:43 AM
Well if Tidus and Jecht were alive to the point where they could interact with the 'real' world, I dont see why they wouldnt have afterlives.

There's a philosophic sort of theory that says one isnt born with a soul, that it's earned through hardship, trails and tribulations. And yes I originally learned that through the Simpsons. So it would make sense that Tidus and Jecht would 'earn' their souls. They both went through a heck of a lot in that game

Ultima Seraph
07-07-2003, 04:58 AM
If you go back and talk to all the aeons before going and fighting Sin (with the exception of Bahamut's fayth), you'll learn a butt load of info.

Basically, the reason Tidus and Jecht remain in the farplane (as well as Tidus' mother... remember seeing her?) is because they probably actually existed 1000 years ago in the ACTUAL Zanarkand... (not just the Dream one). Another thing....

The Fayth mention that a dream can manifest him/herself into reality when they become important to Spira.

Many things will be explained in FFX-2... heheheh... I kinda spoiled the whole game for myself... so... yeah.

BraSkAs_FiNAl_AeoN
07-07-2003, 04:58 AM
Yeah but what about death having no meaning at all. if you died in the game why couldnt you just continue the game as a ghost. and at the end of the credits tidus is swiming and smiling.

by the way can any make me a sig of braskas aeon in code please::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:: ::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:: ::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:: ::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::

TheAbominatrix
07-07-2003, 05:13 AM
When you remain unsent, it slowly eats at your mind. The people in the first village that get's destroyed state that those who arent sent become monsters. I think you have to have a very strong will to stay (like in the case of Seymour and Auron) and to keep your mind mostly entact. Seymour was starting to lose it by the end there.

Ultima Seraph
07-07-2003, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by TheAbominatrix
When you remain unsent, it slowly eats at your mind. The people in the first village that get's destroyed state that those who arent sent become monsters. I think you have to have a very strong will to stay (like in the case of Seymour and Auron) and to keep your mind mostly entact. Seymour was starting to lose it by the end there.

Seymour... heheheh... cheese sliding off cracker. That's Seymour for you. However the other person you mentioned obviously had a stable mind... to be unsent for that long. Same with Belgamine and even Mika.

Still, though... Tidus and Jecht were probably fayths of Sin (fayth cluster at Gagazet), and still existed through the Dream Zanarkand... you see in the ending the fayth cluster being sent, and Tidus appears in those images.

Still, FFX-2 will answer questions about Tidus.