PDA

View Full Version : What?

stephenicehawks
07-08-2003, 12:43 AM
I didn't know this game was out. What Game Is Better FFX or FFX-2 :whoa:

Rye
07-08-2003, 01:00 AM
From what I heard FFX is better, almost every original is, but FFX-2 is still really good ^.^

eternalshiva
07-08-2003, 03:46 AM
From what I hear, FFX-2 is a total girl game! Which rocks! ;p I hope it's better than FFX...

Sin Harvest
08-05-2003, 02:09 PM
where is it out ?, im in australia so i'll be waiting for the international release i guess, anyone have any solid news on release dates and stuff ?
it looks really good.

TakaX2
08-07-2003, 08:08 PM
It came out in Japan at the begining of this year Feb or Mar 13 (I think), I can't really remember. I'm pretty sure it comes out in the US on Nov 2nd, if not, it's the 3rd. SquareEnix has yet to put out an official release date. Some say December but I think it's November. I'm not sure about the international version. I'll have to look into it. I don't think they'll have information on the international until closer to the end of the year.

I've heard that the European version of the game comes out before the US and preorders start on Sept 26. I don't know if the European version is available in Australia.

Both games are different, but both are the best of the best. I can't say if FFX-2 is better than FFX because I haven't played it yet, but it has the potential to be better than the original considering the worked to take out the bad and put in more good stuff, although I did like the turn-based battle system...

Sin Harvest
08-08-2003, 03:39 AM
yeah the battle system in X is really good, but im really looking foward to X-2 it looks heaps good and as always i welcome the changes. it makes it more fun even though you might start out preferring the previous system i find i grow to really like them.
the european version might, becuase its PAL right ?
either way its not soon enough.

Kuja's Baby Girl
08-09-2003, 12:27 AM
from what im guessing, ffx is better but ffx-2 is still very good, besides you could get multiple endings and you could complete the story as much as u want:D

Radje
08-09-2003, 03:41 PM
In europe you can start preordering now for the 26th. Thats the way i heard it ^.^

eternalshiva
08-12-2003, 01:59 AM
Um, the date in Canada in November 4th and I already preordered mine XD *laughs evilly* AND Unlimited Saga has a FFX2 preview on it!! Check it out! it's super awesome.

nanakixiii
08-14-2003, 03:23 AM
You guys, don't be excited about it. Well, I guess you have to be excited about next FF, but I'm telling you, it's the worst FF. Seriously, take my word. I already played and completed the game. the only thing that's good about the game is the "special" ending. And in order to get that, you need to do 100% of sub-events, hear 100% dialog, etc... and on top of that, you have to do "stuff." It's crap.

Bahmant zero
08-14-2003, 10:14 AM
i fully agree, the low sales and bad reviews itself is warning enough, ive not meet a person who's played ff10-2 that liked it, yes it really is that bad!

ivory
08-26-2003, 01:10 AM
well i don't think it's gonna be bad......i'm actually really excited to play this game!:D i think ffx-2 has the potential to beat ffx. although the one thing that pisses me off is that there are no guys on the team. ya know?
what can i say.....i'm a girl...;)

garnet-dagger82
09-21-2003, 03:49 AM
were all excited because it new.... i know, i am.... but in the end it will turn out like crap like every sequel does.....
*no offence to anyone.... its just my thought!!!! My OPINION!*
The original is usually the better, and in this case.... it is...

eternalshiva
09-22-2003, 01:31 PM
Well I say all the power to the chicks! It was about time there was a FF with a GIRL as the lead character for a change >.< I am looking forward to it!

*dissmisses criticism and proceeds to ignore all negative feedback*

la la la!