PDA

View Full Version : What do you wanna see in KH2?

Lord Xehanort
07-08-2003, 02:04 PM
Please pot anything that wasn't in KH that you wanna see in KH2.

I personally want to see Pride Rock however I doubt this will happen as Adult Simba was a summon in KH. Also Paris (Hunchback of Notre Dame) wouldn't be bad.

Erdrick Holmes
07-08-2003, 06:03 PM
I WANNA SEE THEM KILL OF EVERY POP REFERENCE. (this keeps me from wanting to play the first one)

Get rid of some of the Disney characters.

And have Square characters fight alongside you instead of just Disney.

Jed
07-08-2003, 07:45 PM
I would be happy to see ANYTHING but a return of the Hundred Acre Wood... that place was nearly the death of me :mad:
More sub-games too... everyone loves subgames! A bigger and better battle arena would be nice :D
Chocobos are the way forward! :choc: :choc: :choc:

Yunalesca
07-08-2003, 08:25 PM
RIKU!!!!....ahem

I would like to have some FF characters fighting with you...instead of just goofy (^_^) and donald (...)

AND CHOCOBOS!!!

Kweh.

Sefie1999AD
07-08-2003, 08:38 PM
- Final Fantasy world(s), where you can also get FF characters to join your party.

- FF characters from FF6, FF7 and FF9

- I agree with Ansem about The Hunchback of Notre Dame world. KH2 seems like a dark game (at least according to Another Side and Deep Dive videos), and Paris with all those epic things (and maybe even some of THoND's religional themes or its musical scores) that happened in the movie.

- Square Enix and Disney could also make some story things happen in space, not just in different worlds. Some Treasure Planet events would be cool to see.

- This is not my idea, but my friend would like to see Horn Helmet (not sure about the name, the villain of The Black Cauldron anyway) as the main Disney villain character (similar to how Maleficent was in KH).

- Chocobo breeding!! WARK!

- Some FF villains. Sephiroth being the only FF bad guy and just a secret boss wasn't enough, IMHO.

- Since this is by Square Enix, put Dragon Warrior characters there too. I wouldn't mind seeing Chrono Trigger characters, either.

zacks_clone
07-08-2003, 10:11 PM
Cloud as a party memember.:DRiku too:D

m4tt
07-08-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Jed
I would be happy to see ANYTHING but a return of the Hundred Acre Wood... that place was nearly the death of me :mad:

Hundred Acre Wood was one of the funner places. :cry: I <3 Tigger.

I'd like to see some of the Pixar worlds, that'd be cool.

Advent Child
07-09-2003, 12:07 AM
there's another thread for this. i'm almost positive. unless that other one was about the movie. meh.

i'd like halloween town and hundred acre woods to return, and i want.... i don't know what I want added.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-09-2003, 07:08 AM
Tron!

Jalbrean
07-09-2003, 09:03 AM
Tron? Hmm live action... in that case I nominate Lizzie McGuire!

Seriously though Hunchback was a good idea. I'd like to see Robin Hood, Mulan, Jungle Book, Pocahontas. Either worlds or characters from those choices.

Blackmage
07-09-2003, 01:26 PM
I would be happy to see ANYTHING but a return of the Hundred Acre Wood... that place was nearly the death of me

For real. That place creeps me out... Owl and his nut-hunting quest... Tigger's whack-the-nuts game... Yes. Scariest. Place. Ever. It made want to cower inside of my couch (Unfortunately, I'm much too large to do that.).

Err, anyways, lessee here... In KH2, what I'd really like to see is...
*More side characters, particularly Square ones; the ability to switch who you control could be cool, too.
*The action should be more fluid like Devil May Cry.
*If they could change some of the button settings around, more magic shortcut commands would be nice ('Cause let's face it, 3 magics doesn't cut the mustard, yo.).
*Expert mode to be more fitting for an expert; to me, the only difference between expert and normal mode is that you take a tad more damage in expert mode, which is just a minor inconvenience.
*Have more and harder fights in whatever they make to be like the Coliseum (If they do that. If not, someone's gonna be hurtin'...)
*Assuming they bring back the Gummi Ship stuff, they should make the blocks exactly like LEGOs. The system they have on KH just doesn't suit my fancy completely; I have so many ships I'd like to try and make, but the system doesn't allow half the things I want it to do, like diagonally setting pieces.

I guess that's about it... Oh, wait, one last tiny thing. They need to make sure that munny actually has a real purpose this time around.

EDIT/OOC: Yes, there was a thread for this already made, but it's a tad old.

Rye
07-09-2003, 02:09 PM
Ummm... I'd like to see an mulan world, a lion king world and some FF worlds...

- Kairi to be able to be a white mage or something... I dunno just more kairi ^.^ she was my favorite

-Ummm... maybe it to be darker I suppose... I really liked what they had going in deep dive and I'd like the game a bit more like that.

Erdrick Holmes
07-09-2003, 03:47 PM
I think they need to change the theme song to. That song is stuck in my mind. It urges me to kill.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-09-2003, 04:18 PM
C'mon, everything urges you to kill.

Jed
07-09-2003, 04:27 PM
- Kairi to be able to be a white mage or something...

Ooh yeh, I can totally see Kairi as a white mage!!

And everyone seems to be on about more FF characters, but then it would be a bit over the top, as someone has already mentioned how they were just a ploy to attract Final Fantasy fans to buying the game... *raises hand as a victim of this*

An FF WORLD however might be a good idea, cos then the characters would actually have a reason to be there rather than just randomly floating about the game

however.... *drools once more over David Boreanaz voicing Squall*

Jalbrean
07-10-2003, 12:47 AM
I wouldn't mind a few other FF characters making cameo's. I don't think i'd like a FF world to visit, or playable FF characters. If I wanted those things i'd pop in an FF title, and if those things happened you might as well call it Final Fantasy: Kingdom Hearts.

Vaprice
07-13-2003, 03:54 AM
man I wanna see more sephiroth and cloud. But I cant.

I want to see chocobos. And If they could put in some better music that'd be better. No hundread acre woods....that place was a freaking nightmare.

HAHAHA if they had Kuja that would be so awesome

Shoyku
07-14-2003, 03:10 AM
I wouldn't mind it if they took the spaceship mini-game and revamped and completely improved upon it. Even though I loved the mini-game as it was, it would be cool if they could actually incorporate objectives into it, opposed to mindless shooting. They should possibly change the way you create the ship as well, possibly using things other than basic shapes and molding them together.

Enigma
07-14-2003, 03:12 PM
OOC: yeah, I made the last thread like this. But anyway...

I'd like to see larger worlds. The "worlds" in Kingdom Hearts were more like towns, except smaller. To be a world, they have to be much more vast. Maybe a world map about the size of one continent on a Final Fantasy game to represent a world. Maybe about five towns or villages in a World and then it'd be great.

There should be more hidden items and more keyblades. I didn't like the idea that you had to synthesize the final Keyblade (or so I heard). You should have to find it or fight a optional boss.

I think the Lion King should have had it's own world. I wouldn't mind fighting Scar.

Definetely the option to use two Keyblades at once.

More abilities, and better abilities. Also, more Magic and better magic. Such as, Comet, Ultima, Osmose, and so on. I'd like to see a few Summons, GFs', Espers, etc from FF, such as Shiva, Ifrit. Maybe you would have to fight them to get them to join, and that would be optional.

I'm about done.

Sefie1999AD
07-15-2003, 11:48 PM
Another thing I'd want to see is Mulan and the others from the Chinese army. Mushu just wasn't enough. I also agree with whoever said Lion King should get a world in KH2, with battle against Scar.

One thing I'd definitely want in KH2 is the ability to load a save game of the prequel, so I could continue with all the things I achieved and managed to get in KH.

Since the original KH had Moogles, I wish the sequel had dwarves. Lali-Ho! Maybe some mix of Square's and Snow White's dwarves.

Shoyku
07-24-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Sephiroth1999AD
One thing I'd definitely want in KH2 is the ability to load a save game of the prequel, so I could continue with all the things I achieved and managed to get in KH.
So you'd want it to be that you can load up a level 99 character with Ultima Weapon and massive abilities from the start?

Lord Xehanort
07-24-2003, 12:16 PM
Ah ah ah! Lvl 100. They could do that if they made the heartless really freaking tough and added many new abilities and spells. And increased the max. lvl to 200.

Sefie1999AD
07-24-2003, 04:42 PM
Maybe, or a New Game Plus style thing, where you can begin a new game, but select whether you want to use stats from KH or KH2. Of course, having a New Game Plus requires some special secrets that need to be discovered during the second game. To prevent users from playing their first game with the original KH's stats (to become invincible right away), maybe a New Game Plus should be allowed to those who've finished KH2 once already.

Catskills_Felix
07-25-2003, 02:55 AM
I think FFIX is first on the slate to be in, representing FFs, or maybe XI. Just feels more attuned to KH.

I kind of wish that the party system were more like... I suppose Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Switch characters at any time to use spells and abilities....

Master_Dragoner
07-27-2003, 07:38 AM
Larger worlds is definitely needed, different characters would be very nice, and extra keyblades, items, etc would be great.

But what I would like to see most, is more NPCs to talk to, and most of all, SECONDARY QUESTS! Something to bring you back to worlds either than treasure hunting or level-building. I felt very let down by that after you finished locking the world, there was nothing else to do. Bring on extra quests!

Vermachtnis
07-27-2003, 02:19 PM
Man I'd love to see a Mulan world, but I'd to fight the big guy (Forgot his name). I mean he seem's invincible and carries a Kriss, then again he could replace Maleficent as the main Disney villian.
I wanna see more Sephiroth, one with a talking role. He didn't talk at all. Even after beating him, he just looked at you and left.
I really, really wanna see Break magic. I mean what's the fun if you can't turn stuff into statues or mabey Bio or some effect. Stopga just wasn't strong enough for me.

TheAbominatrix
07-27-2003, 02:32 PM
Definitly a Mulan world. Mulan was great... maybe a Robin Hood world. Kairi as a white mage would be awesome, though having the valuable princess tag along might not be advisable. More FF characters from more games, like VI and IV (Secret of Evermore should NOT be the only game that includes them), maybe characters from more Square games, like the Chrono series... and maybe even characters from Enix games, now that they've merged? And definitly NO MORE hundred acre woods crap. Not only do I despise Pooh and everything related to it, but those mini games made me want to rip my hair out, and I didnt have much to spare at the time.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-29-2003, 04:49 AM
The Hundred Acre Woods were great, darn it.

Kossage
09-01-2003, 10:13 PM
These are the Disney worlds that I'd like to see in KH2 (there are so many of them but hopefully at least some of them are included in KH2). This is only my point of view, though:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: It would be nice to battle the evil queen and visit the dwarf camp and their mines and perhaps visit the castle.

The Three Caballeros: I know it isn't a specific world but it would be awesome to see how Donald meets his old pals Panchito and José Carioca. :D

The Sword in the Stone: Mad Madam Mim rules although she was kind of a weirdo and stuff. :) It would be nice to transform into a bird, a squirrel and a fish to find secrets (like what happened in the movie).

The Jungle Book: Save Mowgli from Shere Khan. It'd be cool to explore the ruins where the monkeys and King Louie live and talk with Baloo.

Robin Hood: Steal from Prince John and use your wits to outsmart the Nottingham Sheriff. It would be a nice world where you could explore the castle and go to Sherwood Forest.

The Black Cauldron: If Maleficent were a man she would be the Horned King. This villain was very scary and a good villain all in all. It'd be nice to see Gurgi too. And the Black Cauldron itself and the witches... brrr... and Elena would flirt with Sora... :p

The Great Mouse Detective: What if Sora and his friends shrank and they helped Basil fight Ratigan? That would be quite nice (unfortunately the Big Ben has already been used in the original KH, i.e. one of the secret boss fights occur there and some other things too) but that shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Oliver & Company: Why not? I'm not quite sure how this one would fit in the storyline but still New York would be nice and all those dogs (can't remember their English names). And then the evil gangster (can't remember his name either) would be quite cool too.

The Lion King: A duel between Simba and Scar. Need I say more? Pride Rock and perhaps the place where the hyenas live would be wonderful to see. Although it might be hard to explain how Sora and his friends came up to the land where one of their summons came from...

Pocahontas: A wonderful movie with great characters. Ratcliffe was hilarious and Pocahontas really made a stand. There are so many places that one can go (the forest, the camp, the river, the waterfall and perhaps the settler ship).

The Hunchback of Notre Dame: As was mentioned before, this world would be dark and stuff (perhaps we could see Paris burning?) Anyway, the Cathedral was awesome in the movie so I'd like to see it in this world too. Also Frollo's headquarters, the Palace of Justice, (and especially the fireplace) would be quite good. And Frollo, Quasimodo, Esmeralda, Phoebus and the others would be great characters to see too.

Mulan: I know we saw Mushu already but still... The Great Wall would be a spectacular place such as the avalanche scene. I'd like to see Mulan, Shan Yu and the three hilarious soldiers (can't remember their names).

Fantasia 2000: I wanna see the Phoenix and the Sprite! :D That scene was so beautiful when I saw it and the contrast between life and death, which is portrayed during the rise of the Phoenix, is spectacular. Perhaps we would see the angry Sorcerer who taught Mickey (that scene is included in both Fantasia movies).

The Emperor's New Groove: It's quite hilarious and has some nice characters (I liked Yzma and her wicked personality). Cuzcopolis would be a cool place to see and it'd be interesting to explore the many secrets within it (like Yzma's lab etc).

Atlantis - The Lost Empire: Now this is a cool and action-based place (at least I think so). Explore the wonders of Atlantis and the submarine and fight with the Leviathan (it was awesome in the movie, IMHO). I'd like to see Captain Rourke controlling the Leviathan so you'd have to face him and the dreadful machine in an awesome boss fight. But, this is just my opinion. :D

Lilo & Stitch: This one won't probably be in KH2 but I'd like to see Stitch as a summon and Gantu, the one who kidnaps Lilo, as some kind of a semi-boss or something. He was just great and so soldier-like. :)

Treasure Planet: As some of you have mentioned before there could be some events which involve the events from Treasure Planet (like Gummi Ships travelling in space). If we could take a small minigame involving Jim surfing (like the scene where Jim tries to reach the portal by surfing while the planet itself is about to explode, which would be a good minigame like sliding in Deep Jungle), see the ship and visit Treasure Planet, it would be great. I'd like to see Long John Silver because he was such a wonderful character, IMHO.

Okay, this message has stretched quite a bit but oh well... if I find something I forgot to mention here I'll let you know. ;)

EDIT: Typos...

Sefie1999AD
09-01-2003, 10:38 PM
Hi. I got an idea. KH2 should have a side quest where you can rescue the 102th Dalmatian, who'd then become your summon.

Originally posted by Kawaii Ryukishi
The Hundred Acre Woods were great, darn it.

Yeah, I agree. It felt quite kiddy, but it was still a cool and a relaxing place. Especially since the inhabitants of the 100 Acre Woods have so lively personalities, and the "Winnie the Pooh" music theme can put a smilie on your face. :) The mini-games in the 100 Acre Woods weren't that bad, either. More of that should be in KH2.

Originally posted by Kossage
The Sword in the Stone: Mad Madam Mim rules although she was kind of a weirdo and stuff. It would be nice to transform into a bird, a squirrel and a fish to find secrets (like what happened in the movie).

Or how about Sora lifting the Excalibur from the stone, or Arthur giving the Sword to Sora as an upgrade to his Keyblade? I think some manual said the same sword was also used in SD3, so that's a good excuse to add some of that game to KH2 as well. xD

Tom Morello
09-01-2003, 10:52 PM
-Worlds that require you more than 20 min to beat

-challenging enemies

-more interesting plot that actually advances smoothly

-Replayability

-a price tag that is fair (a game like KH... they should've paid me to take it... XD)

That's about it...

Kossage
09-02-2003, 04:36 PM
Hi. I got an idea. KH2 should have a side quest where you can rescue the 102th Dalmatian, who'd then become your summon.

Sounds cool. What would that puppy do as a summon? Would it be like Bambi (dropping items) or like Simba (fights)?

Or how about Sora lifting the Excalibur from the stone, or Arthur giving the Sword to Sora as an upgrade to his Keyblade? I think some manual said the same sword was also used in SD3, so that's a good excuse to add some of that game to KH2 as well. xD

Yeah, that'd be fun. :D Perhaps pulling the sword out could be a minigame or something...

Okay, here's something I forgot to mention earlier:

Neverland: It's a shame that the actual Neverland wasn't shown - only the pirate ship. But, Sora and his friends could return to Neverland once more (although they already sealed it). It'd be fun to explore some areas of the real Neverland such as the Indian camp, the lagoon, the Skull Cave (not sure about the name, the dark place where Hook was in the movie anyway) and the home of the Lost Boys. That'd be nice.

Duckburg: This place could be similar to Traverse Town in KH (it doesn't have to be exactly the same as the Duckburg presented by Disney, it can be a variation of it). This place could have Scrooge McDuck, Beagle Boys, Phantom Blot, Black Pete and perhaps some other Disney characters (like inventor Gyro Gearloose). Sora could explore Scrooge's money bin and wander around the city.

Sefie1999AD
09-03-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Kossage
Sounds cool. What would that puppy do as a summon? Would it be like Bambi (dropping items) or like Simba (fights)?

I haven't seen the movie 102 Dalmatians, so I don't know what the 102th one would be like. The 100th pup could bite the enemies, do tricks to them (the puppies sure did lots of tricks to Cruella de Vil and her minions), use a scent to find hidden routes or treasure chests or something like that.

Yeah, that'd be fun. :D Perhaps pulling the sword out could be a minigame or something...

I wasn't thinking of a mini-game for that. More like a cutscene. This could be a bit taken from SD3, but maybe have some Heartless enemy possess the sword and you'd have to fight the enemy with the evil sword to restore it. Another choice would be that you'd have to use the sword to defeat some Heartless creature. But for mini-games, I was thinking that the situations when your guys turn into fish, squirrels, sparrows etc would be good as mini-games. The fight against Mad Madame Mim could be made similar to the fights against Ursula and Oogie Boogie (even though I disliked those two fights), where you have to do some certain puzzles to weaken and defeat MMM.

Okay, here's something I forgot to mention earlier:

Neverland: It's a shame that the actual Neverland wasn't shown - only the pirate ship. But, Sora and his friends could return to Neverland once more (although they already sealed it). It'd be fun to explore some areas of the real Neverland such as the Indian camp, the lagoon, the Skull Cave (not sure about the name, the dark place where Hook was in the movie anyway) and the home of the Lost Boys. That'd be nice.

Right, but I hope it won't occur in Peter Pan II: Return to the Neverland's setting. I've heard the sequel sucked.

Duckburg: This place could be similar to Traverse Town in KH (it doesn't have to be exactly the same as the Duckburg presented by Disney, it can be a variation of it). This place could have Scrooge McDuck, Beagle Boys, Phantom Blot, Black Pete and perhaps some other Disney characters (like inventor Gyro Gearloose). Sora could explore Scrooge's money bin and wander around the city.

I doubt it. Traverse Town isn't a Disney world, so I don't think Square would replace it with Duckburg. If Duckburg appeared, it would probably be a part of King Mickey's world. BTW Scrooge McDuck is annoying, IMHO. Just like President Shinra. And for the record, Square doesn't seem to like characters who are rich, greedy and lazy. So maybe they'll let us rob all of Scrooge McDuck's stuff or use a group like Zidane/Hawk/Locke/Robin Hood to completely mess that old greedy duck and give his money to all the poor people in the world. :D

MateriaBladeVII
09-03-2003, 10:46 PM
First, I think that they should bring back some of the old worlds, but adding to them- making them larger and with more to do in each. I agree that they aren't even worlds in the first game- just towns. They need to be bigger to be actually classified as a world! They were too short and too easily beaten. I want them to be longer in KH2, more interesting, and more challenging. Here's which ones I think should be brought back:

Wonderland- this world was a BIG disappointment with its size- you never even actually had a tea party with the Mad Hatter and the Hare! There was no Caterpillar and no Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum! (The graphics there were kinda lacking here, too. Did anyone notice how boxy the landscape was in this place compared to the others? It bothered me.)

Olympus Colliseum- this area just has to be brought back because the tournaments were just too darn fun! It's kind of an essential feature to the game also- and without it, it would be kinda dull.

Agrabah- this awesome world lacked something- maybe it could've used a little more shown within the palace and maybe s'more desert areas. Besides- it would be interesting to see how Aladdin fares once Jafar returns as a genie. We know it'll happen because a lamp just has to be found eventually.

Atlantica- this region also lacked something- maybe it also could've used a little more shown within this area's palace and maybe s'more ocean areas to explore and search for sunken treasure. Maybe this time Sora, Ariel, and the party could fight the Sharkanians (enemies of Atlantica) and this time be introduced to Prince Eric.

Halloween Town- OMG- I absolutely LOVED that world!!! It was so much fun! It's my absolute favorite in the game! And Jack Skellington totally kicked ass as a party member! Although, I have a few complaints about this world, too. It lacked most of the interesting townspeople from the movie- there's so many interesting characters in The Nightmare Before Christmas and they barely scraped the surface. What it could've used is the the door area where you could travel to different holiday towns- and then the party could visit Christmas Town! That would be soooo great! They could even put Jack in his Santa suit from the movie!

Neverland- could we actually go to Neverland this time? lol. All they showed was Captain Hook's pirate ship and London's skyline. I mean, that world is so interesting with so much to offer and they didn't even send the heroes there! They could meet Tigerlily and the Indians, the mermaids, the Lost Boys, and travel all around that interesting island...

Hundred Acre Wood- Pooh and crew are just the greatest! I thought this little mini-quest world was the greatest! Pooh is so cute and brought a real charm to lighten the mood to such a dark game. There's so many cute stories to go with these characters, there's bound to be other mini-games and activities to be done here.

Also, for new worlds I'd be happy with ones from any of the following:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (The Queen would make such a perfect main Disney villian...)
Cinderella
Fantasia (although it was already in the first one)
The Sword and the Stone
The Jungle Book
Robin Hood
The Black Cauldron
The Lion King (I love the Scar battle idea)
The Three Caballeros (I absolutely LOVE that idea! Although, I think that Panchito and José Carioca should just make an appearance- they don't really require a world...)
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (what could be better for a joint project game than including a joint project movie in it? This way the other cartoon characters like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck could be brought into the mix somehow... OMG- it could be King Bugs and Daffy could be another Black Mage! Dude- it would be so awesome to see Donald and Daffy duke it out with magic like Firaga and Ultima!)

Some Final Fantasy worlds would be nice this time, too. Like one for Final Fantasy VII (Midgar) or Final Fantasy X (Zanarkand) maybe?

I also want to emphasize how I want Riku and Kairi to be shown more- and maybe even making them playable characters/party members.

Cloud, Aerith, Leon, Yuffie, Cid, and the Moogles should all be brought back. They said that maybe someday they'd meet again, didn't they? And I'm hoping we see some characters from FFIX this time... They maybe could also put in characters from other Square games like Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross.

I fully agree with the New Game Plus idea. It would be cool to do that just like you can in Chrono Cross.

Lastly, I REALLY wanna emphasize that they should bring the same voice actors back. If Haley Joel Osment, Hayden Panettiere and David Gallagher don't come back to do Sora, Kairi, and Riku's voiceovers I will be REALLY pissed. I'm praying they don't age Sora, Kairi, and Riku like I've heard and keep them their youthful selves. I don't like the idea and in order for the original KH feel to be preserved the heroes need to remain the young, happy-go-lucky characters that they were in the last one. I don't mind them aging like a year, but any further aging and it'll just lose most of its appeal.

EDIT: I also think the gummi ship feature should be improved- if they're gonna keep it. I couldn't create half the things I wanted and it got kinda annoying after awhile.

New spells should be introduced and more Keyblades, rods, and sheilds!

ChibiInuYasha
09-09-2003, 12:45 AM
More Squaresoft orriented. Or to be current, Square-Enix. Throw in some enix worlds and characters as well. And not just travel to Disney worlds, but Enix and FF worlds!! And of course another huge major FF Boss! (Kuja? Anyone?)

Kossage
09-09-2003, 09:21 PM
Right, but I hope it won't occur in Peter Pan II: Return to the Neverland's setting. I've heard the sequel sucked.

Well, the sequel wasn't so bad, IMHO. But I hope that Square doesn't use any Disney sequel settings in the KH sequel. Most of the Disney sequels weren't as good as the original ones. I consider most of them rip-offs.

I doubt it. Traverse Town isn't a Disney world, so I don't think Square would replace it with Duckburg. If Duckburg appeared, it would probably be a part of King Mickey's world.

It could be part of King Mickey's world too, true. I just hope that we'd see more sidekicks from the cartoons (like I explained in my previous text).

BTW Scrooge McDuck is annoying, IMHO. Just like President Shinra. And for the record, Square doesn't seem to like characters who are rich, greedy and lazy.

Yes, $crooge is annoying at times (always kicks poor Donald around) but when you get to know him better you'll notice that he isn't so cold-hearted as he seems to be. He had, for instance, a crush for a girl named Glittering Goldie when he was in Klondyke. Unfortunately money became more important for Scrooge but he still yearns for Goldie although he never admits it to anyone.

Scrooge isn't lazy at all although he may seem like it sometimes. He works hard to gain more wealth and always explores unknown places for hidden treasures. He wasn't lazy either in his younger days (helped his family by working when he was 9 years old, worked in mines, was a cowboy, helped Duckburg grow from a village to a city and many other things) when he had influence on many historical characters. He has a tragic past which might explain why he's so harsh on people.

But, Scrooge is perhaps the third of the top-ten list of Disney characters (first one is Mickey and the second one is Donald) so he should be included in KH2 if possible.

So maybe they'll let us rob all of Scrooge McDuck's stuff or use a group like Zidane/Hawk/Locke/Robin Hood to completely mess that old greedy duck and give his money to all the poor people in the world. :D

It'd be quite cool if the Heartless tried to persuade Scrooge to join them (for example promising to give him more wealth or something) and then the heroes had to rob some Heartless amulet/relic from the well-guarded money bin to save Scrooge from turning to the dark side. But, we shall see...

Originally posted by ChibInuYasha
And not just travel to Disney worlds, but Enix and FF worlds!! And of course another huge major FF Boss! (Kuja? Anyone?)

Yes, definitely FF worlds to be explored. And more FF villains and heroes/heroines, oh yeah, baby! :D

MateriaBladeVII
09-10-2003, 04:36 AM
Wow- somebody's really into DuckTales. lol. :laughing:

To tell you guys the truth, I have no clue what they should do for KH2- there's just too much they can do with it.

I think you should ask Moogle Man about this- I think his friend's Dad works for Square. Though- he hasn't been on lately...

Kossage
09-10-2003, 02:30 PM
Actually I took that information from a comic story named Back to Klondyke by Carl Barks (he created Scrooge, Gyro Gearloose, Gladstone Gander, Beagle Boys etc). The story showed us the first time what young Scrooge looked like and told about his adventures in the old days. DuckTales took many of its stories from Mr. Barks's duck adventures (like Back to Klondyke) but later on started to make its own adventures. But yeah, I liked DuckTales. :p

Anyway, it's quite interesting to see what'll become of KH2. Which characters and worlds are involved and which are left out? Hopefully KH2 will be as good as KH was. But, time will tell.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention that it'd be great if Gladstone Gander (Donald's cousin) and Donald would have some kind of duel (like Cloud vs. Sephiroth in KH Final Mix). :D

And yes, I agree that Panchito and José Carioca don't require a world to make an appearance. I just put the movie title there just in case.

Heartless Guardian
10-05-2003, 03:36 AM
Midgar! I'd love to see any of the FF worlds, but either Midgar or Memoria the best! I'd also like to see a deal more of the FF characters as playable members of your party (but then again any would be an improvement...).

I would be happy to see ANYTHING but a return of the Hundred Acre Wood... that place was nearly the death of me

I thought that I was going to turn into a homicidal maniac after I finished the hundred-acre woods.

I'd also like to see alot more of Sephiroth and mabye, just maybe even see everyone else play a larger part.

Umm... Kingdom Hearts! I'd like to see more of Kingdom Hearts!

Hpefully, they'll also put in more different Heartless.

lessee, It'd be neat if the storyline was darker, too. I like dark, sadistical things...

I guess that's all for now. :thumb

SuperPac
10-05-2003, 10:59 PM
Definitely have Stitch as a summon. That would be really cool.

I heard (back before KH2 was confirmed) that Pixar worlds might be in KH2, and that would be awesome. Flick!

Maybe Brother Bear, that would be cool. I think you could get the (main) bear on your team, or at least have a run in with both moose. That would be cool.

And one last, ultimate thing. This would make the game perfect:

Kim Possible! Okay, never mind...

eternalshiva
10-06-2003, 12:56 PM
YES! Stitch would kick arse all over the place! lol but now that the trailer is out, I wonder what they decided and what is Twilight Town??

Advent Child
10-06-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Tom Morello
-a price tag that is fair (a game like KH... they should've paid me to take it... XD)
die.

SuperPac
10-07-2003, 01:48 AM
Hmm... yes, I do wonder. I know that the creator said in an interview at the time that, if Disney "let them" make a sequel, that he would really like to include Pixar. So, I'm assuming, that was a hint. Let's hope so...

Advent Child
10-07-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by SuperPac
Maybe Brother Bear, that would be cool. I think you could get the (main) bear on your team, or at least have a run in with both moose. That would be cool.
You've been added to my list of people who should die =D

But seriously though. That movie isn't even out yet, it doesn't look good, and the world would just be your average large forest.

MateriaBladeVII
10-07-2003, 05:32 AM
Amen to that. Brother Bear looks vaguely interesting but it's definitely not KH-worthy. Stitch would make an okay summon. Not as good as Genie, Tinker Bell, or Mushu- mind you, but an okay one.

Maybe Twilight Town is just Traverse Town mistranslated? I dunno.

eternalshiva
10-07-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by MateriaBladeVII
Amen to that. Brother Bear looks vaguely interesting but it's definitely not KH-worthy. Stitch would make an okay summon. Not as good as Genie, Tinker Bell, or Mushu- mind you, but an okay one.

Maybe Twilight Town is just Traverse Town mistranslated? I dunno.

Bof, I still think Stitch would rock cause he's indestructable!

No, I don't think its Traverse town, in the trailer it looks like a complete different town but I don't recognize it from anywhere. There are some scenes from Traverse Town, at the end when Sora peels Donald away from the camera and then there's Hollow Bastion *obviously* where Sora and the troop gets their arse kicked but everything else is not familiar at all.

SuperPac
10-09-2003, 05:39 AM
I didn't exactly mean a whole world. Some of the characters in the first KH didn't have their own worlds (Merlin, Fairy God Mother, etc.), and I just like the moose.

Besides, the movie looks like it could be alright; if the moose are in it a lot. Have you seen "Strange Brew?" The two main characters in that are what these moose are based around...

IamTidus
10-09-2003, 06:56 AM
Ya Know I want to see Crono, From Chrono Trigger in the PS2 graphics. maybe some of the other characters form the Chrono series. A Moomba summon! I think a few Final Fantasy summons would also be good like Carbuncle and cast protective spell on your party. and I agree with just about everyone else that they should have it be able to return to former worlds just be able to expand them I don't maybe by going through them you get rare weapons or other Items. Rare of course.

Advent Child
10-09-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by SuperPac
I didn't exactly mean a whole world. Some of the characters in the first KH didn't have their own worlds (Merlin, Fairy God Mother, etc.), and I just like the moose.

Besides, the movie looks like it could be alright; if the moose are in it a lot. Have you seen "Strange Brew?" The two main characters in that are what these moose are based around...
1) you said the bear goes on your team so i assumed a world. I guess it's my bad though. *shrug*

2) those moose are not funny. at ALL. they had ONE cheesy line in the preview, and it will NOT be good. Hell it's the SAME MOVIE as ice age except the main character is a human who turned into a bear.

MateriaBladeVII
10-11-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Advent Child
those moose are not funny. at ALL. they had ONE cheesy line in the preview, and it will NOT be good. Hell it's the SAME MOVIE as ice age except the main character is a human who turned into a bear.
I completely agree. Brother Bear is definitely not a movie worth putting in Kingdom Hearts. Neither is Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, any of the Pixar films (Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, etc.), Lilo & Stitch, The Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis - The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, The Great Mouse Detective, or Oliver & Company...

Advent Child
10-11-2003, 08:27 PM
hold up now. The emporer's new groove would be pretty cool, and so would treasure planet.

Heartless Guardian
10-12-2003, 03:23 AM
Wait, wait, wait. The Great Mouse Detective would be really neat to see in KH2. The movie wasn't the best of them out there, but it would still be amusing to see Toby of one of the group as a summon, or mabye Rattigan as some sort of mini-boss... or mabye not, but it would be cute anyways, you gotta admit.

MateriaBladeVII
10-12-2003, 06:11 AM
Okay- lemme clarify myself. Yes, these are movies that are amusing- but they're really not anything that stands out in Disney's history as anything fantastic.

Don't get me wrong- I enjoyed The Emperor's New Groove, Lilo & Stitch, etc. However, they're not very innovational or things that really stand out. Let's face it- they'll never be the same calibur as Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Bambi, Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Pinocchio, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, 101 Dalmations, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and The Lion King. They're the ones who come to mind when we think "Disney". Now- Hercules, Mulan, and Tarzan were questionable but the aspects of them just fit into the storyline right.

Okay- I'll admit Stitch would make a kick-ass summon, but nothing more. Kuzco would be an interesting character to meet- but I just don't think it's a movie worth being put in KH. And Toy Story is an innovational Disney production, but it just doesn't fit well with the KH theme.

Sorry if you disagree- we're all entitled to our opinions. :giddy:

Advent Child
10-12-2003, 07:00 AM
Comon you are NOT telling me that treause planet wouldn't make a cool world. You'd get to use that portal thing that the pirate used and it would be like at least 3 worlds in one!

omoikane
10-22-2003, 12:16 PM
I want some Duo Keyblading

eternalshiva
10-22-2003, 12:31 PM
Waht do you mean Mulan is not one you would think of for Disney? and I agree with Advent Child, Treasure Planet would be cool to see in it. that option he mentions would be WAY better than the gummy ship. *I like the gummy ships it taks me back to my childhood but its annoying*

Masamune Monk
11-04-2003, 01:16 PM
How bout dual wielding 2 keyblades or even be the blond haired dual wielder.

I dont really want to see a Final Fantasy town because i'd rather them make original worlds. But if there was gonna be a final fantasy town then i think Lindblum would be the coolest.

Bring in Zidane this time!!

eternalshiva
11-04-2003, 01:31 PM
It seems like there is a guy that dual blades in the promo... that blond kid.

Blizzard
11-04-2003, 02:00 PM
die.

I am seconding this.

Lord Xehanort
11-10-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Blizzard
I am seconding this.

As am I. Fear the Guardian of Giggles! Have at Thee!*attacks*

MateriaBladeVII
11-16-2003, 05:03 AM
Okay, I'll withdraw my earlier statement- that Hercules, Mulan, and Tarzan were questionable movies. I like 'em- and they are classics. Mushu is an awesome summon and a very funny character.

And I want to correct my earlier statement- I want Stitch to be in the next one. He rocks! :giddy:

But I still refuse to accept the possibility that a crappy movie like Treasure Planet could be in Kingdom Hearts II. It's just a stupid movie- I'm sorry. There's nothing about that movie that makes it stand out as a cool movie. It didn't get any awards and it did rather bad for a Disney movie in theaters. Plus- the characters aren't all that interesting or original. :rolleyes:

Kossage
11-27-2003, 10:51 PM
Well, I liked Treasure Planet. It isn't the best Disney movie but it's entertaining and quite emotional in some parts, IMHO. I'm not sure whether TP will be included in KH2 or not but I hope it will. And yeah, Stitch would definitely rock as a summon. :D

Hopefully there'll be at least some glimpses of The Hunchback of Notre Dame in KH2 because that movie had some very good characters and an awesome villain. THoND had very dark scenes and would fit perfectly in KH2. But, we'll see what Disney movies Square puts in KH2. :)

Lord Xehanort
11-28-2003, 12:44 AM
I never quite saw the point of summons. Except Tinkerbell of course *worships* I just played the game as a Fighter who knew Curaga.
I hope to god that TP stays away from KH2. Also, the 100 acre wood must stay where it belongs. (in HELL!) Stitch would be alright. Fighting Captain Gantu would be interesting. Also, Lion King 2 should be in it! I loved that Romeo and Juliet spinoff! *snuggles that movie*

Advent Child
11-28-2003, 01:18 AM
What's WRONG with TP?

eternalshiva
11-28-2003, 08:55 AM
What's WRONG with TP?

*nods*

The only reason why it didn't do so well was because it came out at the same time as some huge blockbuster movies *I don't remember them now* and the theme was a little dark for the fluffy Disney of now a days.

I liked it and I think it would work well because of the technological aspect of it, it would blend in with some of the FF. Flying boat ship *check* half-man half-machines *check* evil villan *check* fun sidekicks *check* oooo oo ooo magical treasure-like aspects *check*.

Kossage
11-28-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Ansem
I never quite saw the point of summons. Except Tinkerbell of course *worships* I just played the game as a Fighter who knew Curaga.

I'm not sure about this, but I believe that Square wanted to introduce summons in KH because Final Fantasies have them, so that KH would connect in a better way to FFs (although the summons were characters from Disney movies). Secondly, I think that Square needed to introduce other famous Disney characters in KH (like Bambi, Mushu, Simba) but couldn't give them a world because KH already had so many worlds. So, summons were perhaps the only way to introduce Simba and some other famous Disney characters in KH, IMHO.

I hope to god that TP stays away from KH2. Also, the 100 acre wood must stay where it belongs. (in HELL!) Stitch would be alright. Fighting Captain Gantu would be interesting. Also, Lion King 2 should be in it! I loved that Romeo and Juliet spinoff! *snuggles that movie*

What was wrong with 100 Acre Woods? When I saw my friend play it I thought that it was a hilarious place with funny minigames. I'm not a huge Winnie the Pooh fan but I enjoyed 100 Acre Woods and I'm glad that Square put it in KH. It was a place where you could relax from all the fighting and could just fool around with Pooh and his friends. :)

I'd love to see LK2 in KH2 but I doubt it'll be included. I presume that Square only puts original Disney movies in KH games and not Disney sequels.

~Zodiac~
11-29-2003, 06:49 PM
- More Square characters; FFVIII: Rinoa, Zell, Irvine? FFIX: Zidane, Garnet, Amarant? FFT (perhaps? Although the character designs aren't very clear and realistic in the game): Ramza, TG Cid (A new Cid), Delita (As a new enemy character (as Riku, since Riku was/is a friend of Sora as in Delita was a friend of Ramza) perhaps?)?

- More Worlds; I dont think there will be much Disney Characters left, although I think they will put the world of Pocahantas in it. And it would be cool if they annouce a world of a FF Game in it (Midgar or something?)

- FF Bosses; A weapon would be nice though :D. They put in Sephiroth, so why not a weapon? Ruby or Emerald? :P

- More or beter spells; Like Ultima? Flare?

- More or/and FF Summons; I can see it now.....Sora calls upon Bahamut, aww man, wouldn't that be cool :D

- More humor; I know it had quite some good humor in it, but the more, the better I guess, although it musn't turn into a comedy game ofcourse.

- MORE FMV'S!!; Damn I was really dissapointed, although the graphics were great, there are WAY TOO LESS movies in the game. Now I don't expect like 100 FMV's but at least double or triple the amount.

- Different Disney Characters; Yes I know it might look I choose the sqaure side of the game, but disney is also a part of the game, I think they should enter different Disney Characters (Although the most famous characters already showed up in KH1)

Phew, quite the story ^_^ But hey, I bet this game is going to rock even more the the last one :D

K-chan
11-29-2003, 07:02 PM
-I'd like to see some FF9 characters. ^_^ Imagine that, fighting Sephiroth AND Kuja at the Olympus Colusium! whoo-hoo!

Heartless Guardian
11-30-2003, 01:58 AM
Summone likes Kuja.:tongue: It would be nice to see some ff9 characters, and mabye, just mabye monsters inc. I still think that the hundred-acre woods should burn, though.

MateriaBladeVII
11-30-2003, 06:37 AM
The Hunchback of Notre Dame??? You gotta be kidding me! lol. That and Pocahontas are like the two worst movies ever to be spawned from the demented minds of Disney's cracked out imagineers...

Really, there's so many better Disney movie classics that can be included in KHII...

luke webster
12-03-2003, 01:29 PM
Halloween town has to return or else. Also, having a cactuar as a summon would rock, as would being able to ride a chocobo. Also, be able to play as Donald as Goofy. You know, kind of be able to switch between which character you are using at will. ( Add more Moogles, too):mog:

Magai
12-04-2003, 01:30 AM
The ability to change control over to other party members.

Heartless Guardian
12-04-2003, 03:26 AM
Magai, you're absolutely correct. That really would be a nice thing, really, really nice. Great thought.

Gene Ohm
12-04-2003, 12:19 PM
less disney
more square
they got sephiroth in the first one which is good but redXIII and several other class sqaure characters where sorely MIA

Seifer Almasy
12-06-2003, 10:40 PM
We need a free flowing universe, a universe that you can explore with various Gummis. And to go in any building.

Almasy
01-04-2004, 02:16 AM
Pirates of the Carribbean is Disney isn't it? If so it would be cool.

Kossage
01-04-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by MateriaBladeVII
The Hunchback of Notre Dame??? You gotta be kidding me! lol. That and Pocahontas are like the two worst movies ever to be spawned from the demented minds of Disney's cracked out imagineers...

Really, there's so many better Disney movie classics that can be included in KHII...

No, I'm not kidding. I like those two movies very much. They both have great characters, and especially THoND has an awesome villain (who isn't the best Disney villain but still awesome enough). Both movies have fantastic music and great, memorable scenes as well. For example, the scene in THoND where Quasimodo goes to save Esmeralda before she is burned on the pyre is a fantastic scene with mind-blowing, epic, medieval-style music. THoND is a very dark movie while Pocahontas is perhaps more emotional like in the end part when John Smith has to leave Pocahontas and when Pocahontas runs and tries to catch the ship while the great instrumental Farewell score song is played.

Because these both movies are great and spectacular in their own respective scenes, I'd like to see at least glimpses of them, and Treasure Planet as well, in KH2. These movies are true Disney classics that have memorable scenes, characters and music and great stories. That's why they indeed are worthy to be put in KH2, IMHO.

AngryTurnip
01-05-2004, 05:45 PM
I presume that Square only puts original Disney movies in KH games and not Disney sequels.

Jafar's second form was taken from Aladdin 2.

Kossage
01-05-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by AngryTurnip
Jafar's second form was taken from Aladdin 2.

Actually, Jafar is like that in the end of the first Aladdin movie just before he is defeated. They just made him come back like that in the sequel too. So, Square took that Jafar form from the original movie, not the sequel that also had the same Jafar form too. :)

AngryTurnip
01-05-2004, 09:39 PM
Ehh, sorry, been a while since I've seen either of 'em.

MateriaBladeVII
01-09-2004, 04:37 AM
I'm sorry but Pochahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Treasure Planet were all stupid movies... :rolleyes:

Xander
01-19-2004, 11:49 AM
I'd like to see:
- Bigger worlds
- Kairi as a playable character at least at some point
- A easier to understand Gummi ship system
- New FF cameos, maybe Tifa, Rinoa, Garnet, Rikku..
- Maybe a couple of FF worlds. Or maybe just one, it could be an extra world like the Hundred Acre Wood was.
- A really nice new theme song, like Simple and Clean, as I really liked that song.

I'm not sure about new Disney worlds. Maybe they'll have a few more original worlds in this one, like Hollow Bastian. But, if they do I'd wanna see more of Neverland - that was the most disappointing world to me, and more of TLK.

Lord Xehanort
01-19-2004, 11:52 AM
Yeah, Neverland was terrible. It was more of a plot point than a level.

Xander
01-19-2004, 02:22 PM
I know, I thought you were going to be able to fly right down from the clock tower into the town, I was so disappointed when you couldn't go any further. It's like the world is THERE, but you can't go there.. the Clock Tower area is just smaller than small, but I guess as you say it's a plot point. But even the ship I mean.. I'm sure they could have given us a bit more than that :(

Kirobaito
02-08-2004, 12:28 AM
- A Lion King world. Pride Rock or the Jungle that Timon and Pumbaa live in. I thought they should've used the Lion King jungle instead of Tarzan's jungle.

- An FF world. Just one. With all the characters. Because remember, didn't Aerith and Leon and Yuffie all say that they were from the same world. This world would be the longest, and here's what would happen:

Only Sora would be in it, and he chooses two teammates from this list:
Leon, Cloud, Aerith, Yuffie, Rinoa, Zell, Zidane, Steiner, Garnet, Terra, Locke, Shadow, Cecil, Kain, or Rosa. No FFX characters because most of 'em lived in Destiny Isle, did they not? The enemies would you would fight (in order): Zeromus, Kefka, Ultimecia, Kuja, then Sephiroth again. When you beat them, you would get:::

- Terra's Esper Form as a summon.

- A more useful summoning system. I never at any point in the game used a summon. I never found a need for it.

- Consistently, in the game, I would try to use items or magic or something in the middle of an intense battle, but with all the other things going on, I would end up messing up or something and die. Some kind of easier magical system. Like using the D-Pad for magic instead of the current quick select mode.

That's what I would like. Oh, and TP I refuse to acknowledge as a Disney movie.

Dragonflame
02-10-2004, 01:48 AM
I agree with KB. Treasure Planet was the worst movie Disney ever made. If it is in KH2 I will kill someone. Also, if Lion King is not in KH2, someone else will die. If TP is the worst movie Disney ever made, the Lion King is easily the best.

On the earlier debate about whether sequels will appear in KH2, I would say probably not. Jafar's second form really was more from Return of Jafar than Aladdin, but Return of Jafar wasn't really a Disney Sequel. It had a story that wasn't stolen from something else.

Pocahantas and Hunchback would be great additions to KH2, and yes, I would also like to see more FF worlds. Another place I would like to see that I don't think has been mentioned yet is the Palace from Cinderella. I don't particularly like Cinderella as a movie, but I think it's too much of a classic to be ignored. Mulan would also be great to see.

Finally, I would like to see many more FMVs and the seven dwarves included as a Knights of the Round-type summon.

Shayo
03-31-2004, 09:24 PM
id like to be able to actually enter kingdom hearts, not just try to keep the darkness out of it, actually go in it

Sora is so awesome
03-31-2004, 10:20 PM
i was actually being able to see king mickey's castle and fighting allong side all of the broms

i would also like to see some limit Breaks

and especcially see Queen micky kick some heartless @$$

i would like many of u like to also see the hunchback of Notre Dam

and maybe since it is part of Square-Enix, Drakengard

and going to all the princesses worlds that you saved

i would like to also see Kairi get a keyblade too and help Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy

also to have more than 3 party members fight along side you

going to Pixar places wouldn't be so bad either

it would also be nice to play the whole game by controling your party members

and u can't live without Stitch baby
:D

Shayo
03-31-2004, 10:22 PM
ooh id also like to go to the monsters inc place, like have to go through different doors to get to the boss and the keyhole

Avalon_Beouvle07
04-01-2004, 05:34 AM
Cool cinematics.
A lot of cool Riku.
Wicked cool Sora.
LESS OF DONALD'S BIG MOUTH-WHY COULDN'T SORA HAVE GOTTEN BETTER PARTNERS....
The whole 'Kairi Keyblade' thing is a REALLY good idea!
WAY MORE SUSPENSE THAN THE FIRST ONE!
Mulan could help out!
More cool appearances from other FF characters.
THE REMOVAL OF THE GUMMY SHIP. let's find another way to travel.
Paine would be cool to see.
WICKEDLY EVIL ENEMIES.
Monster's Inc would be sorta fun-way 2 go, Shayo.
Stitch would make a cool Summon monster.

I guess I've said what all of the others have been preaching. Way 2 go, everyone.

sora
04-02-2004, 11:42 PM
An online mode could be like the colosum and a toy story world or that boy out of sword in the stone

zoti
04-03-2004, 10:11 AM
you could have 17 team mates (like an alliance in ff XI) and you piked out 5 to be in a "pt" with....

and the main boss(es) should be the dark riders from the lord of the rings...

sora
04-03-2004, 10:53 AM
zoti lotr isn't disney or square enix

zoti
04-03-2004, 02:02 PM
i know that...but it would be cool..

sora
04-03-2004, 03:06 PM
has any one saw that disney movie called castle in the sky its quite good at first i thought it wern't disney but it was it said on the case wait disney colletion it also had on it finding nemo and mickey mouse it looked so anima so that would be cool to have it in kh 2

rikku01234
04-05-2004, 02:47 PM
yeah an online mode would be great no i haven't saw that castie in the sky

Sora is so awesome
04-05-2004, 10:51 PM
i think that an online mode would be pretty cool except for the fact that i dont' have 1

could someone tell me the prices of them so that i can get one please

i saw that castle in the sky movie the other day and i didn't pick it up for some reason and i had no idea that it was disney and anime so i will have to rent that some time

i definately want some final fantasy characters to be in ur party and if there isn't i will break down and cry and then yell at all the square-enix people and the disney people too

jk

but i will be very mad

Sora is so awesome
04-05-2004, 11:16 PM
i wanna control different party members gosh darnit not just hit triangle when locked on to something to make them attack it but actually be the party members

doesn't everybody?

sora
04-05-2004, 11:37 PM
i don't think it's been on here before but heres a pic of kh2 it looks like sora with differant cloths in traverse town

Ariel
04-08-2004, 02:20 AM
An Emperor's New Groove world. I loved that movie. <3 It would make a neat jungle type world. Or even a llama summon would be neat.
I'd like to see Tifa and Lulu in the FF characters. Maybe Laguna, too. Though Squall seemed to have grown up into a Laguna-esque sort of guy.
A quicker and easier way to access summons, and for the summons to be a little more independent. When it comes to attacking, anyway. Tinkerbell was pretty useful just as she was.
A Finding Nemo world would rock, too. I doubt it would make it in, though. I *think* it's too new. Not sure. But there's still Pride Rock. >=D

zacks_clone
04-08-2004, 02:27 AM
oh!thought of a new one!

:: deep breath ::

Zackzackzackzackzackzackzackzackzack

I would honestly love to see Final Fantasy 7's Zack in Kingdom Hearts 2. It would be like a dream come true for me(one of them anyways).

Sora is so awesome
04-14-2004, 11:29 PM
ya i know that this isn't part of square or disney but i was thinkin of replacin Winnie the Pooh with the Dark Cloud game

u could go on dungeon quests with Toan and get the Atla's to rebuild all the places instead of havin to get the Torn pages

just an idea

eternalshiva
04-15-2004, 03:41 AM
oh!thought of a new one!

:: deep breath ::

Zackzackzackzackzackzackzackzackzack

I would honestly love to see Final Fantasy 7's Zack in Kingdom Hearts 2. It would be like a dream come true for me(one of them anyways).

ROTFL omg! I so didn;t think of him! that WOULD completely rock! Have Cloud a nd Zack fight Sephiroth or something xD fight over Aeris like tug o'war xDD

Sora is so awesome
04-20-2004, 12:44 AM
sry to break it to ya Sora but that picture isn't of Sora but of another character that weilds double keyblades

if u wanna see 2 trailers to KH2 then go to ur AIM thing and get the buddy info for thelulester510

then go to the subprofile and go to the links and u will find the 2 trailers that play on ur windows media player

Sora is so awesome
04-20-2004, 12:47 AM
and if u wanna c more KH stuff then go to ansemreport.com

zacks_clone
04-20-2004, 01:17 AM
ROTFL omg! I so didn;t think of him! that WOULD completely rock! Have Cloud a nd Zack fight Sephiroth or something xD fight over Aeris like tug o'war xDD

That would rock!Hahahaha. Zack and Cloud arguing over Aeris.Hahahaha,i can see that! Ah!Oh, that would be amazing.

ansem report is a wounderful place to get info on kingdom hearts. I recomend it to anyone and everything. Great screanshots too.

Sora is so awesome
04-24-2004, 03:19 PM
that would be really funny to see Zack and cloud fight over Aeris

and for some reason i would like to see Barret in it

but he is the one that uses the dark powers to do it

zacks_clone
04-24-2004, 06:42 PM
that would be really funny to see Zack and cloud fight over Aeris

and for some reason i would like to see Barret in it

but he is the one that uses the dark powers to do it

Barret in KH-2...They'd( sadly) have to edit his speach like they did Cids,for it wasnt really clean. But it would be neat anyways. You really didnt have any colored(sorry if i offend anyone, dont mean to) characters in the game,enless you count the disney characters. Ansem was dark,but he may have just been tanned. it would be neat.

MoonZapdos
07-01-2004, 03:14 PM
:choc: I WANT CHOCOBOS!!! :choc:

Chibi Youkai
07-03-2004, 04:45 AM
[Riku][']:choc: I WANT CHOCOBOS!!! :choc:

Yeah! Some sidequest with them or something would be awesome. It'd be fun if the moogles:mog: were more involved in the story too.

Dark Songstress
07-06-2004, 11:48 PM
having Sleeping Beauty World, Snow White World, and seeing Riona and Lulu in KHII will be cool. (giving Yuna a break)

StarlightAngel
07-20-2004, 09:18 PM
I think it would be sooo cool if Mulan was in it! I wanted to see her in KH... I mean, she's couragous and would stand up to the dark, so shouldn't she have escaped? anyway, Crono Trigger characters would rock! That's one of my favorite games! Chocobos would be good too... :choc: (It isn't a good Square game unless it has the Chocobos! :) ) I think the FF7 world is already in there. 'Cause I'm told it looks a lot like it. :confused: I've never played the game myself tho.

I agree that France should be in it. I've been there myself. I climbed to the top of Notre Dame. (Which by the way is 100 somthing steps and really cool!)

Two words: Princess Mononoke
That movie is SO cool! But, it IS PG-13. hmmm... maybe they could cut out the blood? Well, they hafta have at least ONE Hayou Mayazaki (Or however you spell it) character/world. The game seems darker so maybe the Spirit world from Spirited Away?

Kefka should be a boss. I mean, he could threaten to destroy a world and Sora would go to stop him.

bloodcoveredblade
07-20-2004, 10:37 PM

i agree with you, hundred acre woods had to be the scariest and worst thought out world there WHAT POSSESEDTHEM TO PUT IT IN THERE?!?!?!

in kh2 i would like to see more of halloween town and NONE OF HUNDRED ACRE WOOD thanks

chu52
07-22-2004, 11:15 PM
although impossible: A Lion King level
Very possible: Heartless Chocobo riders and or chocobos
Hopefully not: Hundred acre wood/alantica (ohhh the pain)

StarlightAngel
07-23-2004, 05:25 AM
I guess Laputa (Castle in The Sky) would be pretty cool, but it was pretty much destroyed, 'member? I still say the Spirit world from Spirited Away would be awesome. You could get Kohaku as a summon. I mean, What could be better than having a Japenease Serpent/dragon on your side?

Carnage
07-23-2004, 12:26 PM
I hope KH2 is more of its own game then a mix of disney and FF. Get rid of donald or goofy put in squall or something to even it out.

TasteyPies
07-23-2004, 12:46 PM
This is all I want....

Donald: Remember, we can't go anywhere unless you smile!
This ship runs on.....wait...is that a heartless?... hey now you shouldn't... im warning you..AHH ouchOWWW AHHH!!Take th--AHH!*crunch*
MY LEG! NO THAT DOESNT BELONG THERE! NO ANYTHING BUT THAT!
AHHH!!! WHY ARE YOU?! WHAT?! NO!! *gurlgle*

chu52
07-24-2004, 01:42 AM
hmmmm, tasty pies has a good point

Ravin
07-24-2004, 10:53 PM
I heard Vincent is going to be in KH 2 so I'm looking forward to that and I wanna see Auron too and some Chocobo's.

StarlightAngel
07-30-2004, 07:53 AM
I wanna see Auron too and some Chocobo's.

*nods head* Hafta agree with that. Can't be without the Chocobos :choc: - Peep!!

UltimateSpamGrover
07-30-2004, 11:33 AM
nothing, there shouldnt even be a KH2

Rostum
07-30-2004, 01:47 PM

Care to elaborate on that?

Chibi Youkai
07-30-2004, 01:48 PM
P-please? I think there should, there's so much story that was left to the guess that the second could clear up.

MateriaBladeVII
07-30-2004, 04:54 PM
Now wait a damn minute, TasteyPies! Nobody's getting rid of Donald- if anyone wants to try, they'll have to get through me first! *unsheaths his Materia Blade in preparation for battle*

Don't you dare even think about killing Donald! That scene with him talking bout smiling was cute! It's one of my favorite scenes. *glares around the room with his weapon poised as if daring anyone to speak otherwise*

DJZen
07-30-2004, 08:06 PM
That scene was stupid and the whole game suffered because of it.

UltimateSpamGrover
07-30-2004, 08:48 PM

I hate KH, it puts goody-goody Disney characters with the cool looking FF characters, its like mixing Water and oil

StarlightAngel
07-30-2004, 11:02 PM
Well, not everybody thinks it's the worst thing that humans created. (unlike you) Besides, It's been confirmed that KH2 will come out sometime. I've heard rumors of it coming out either in December of 2004 or Summer of 2005. It's supposed to come out in both Japan and the US at the same time. or so I heard...

Anyway, this thread is about what you want to see in KH2, not if you want to see KH2 at all.

Shlup
07-30-2004, 11:45 PM
I want the characters to be older and there to be a hot love story where the characters make sweet love. Then again, I want that for all RPGs. *frustration*

Ryth
08-21-2004, 09:31 PM
Good news for Ravin, Auron (better be voiced by Matt McKenzie) is in KHII and so is the Beauty and the Beast level.

1. Tifa
2. Cecil (FFIV)
3. Pride Rock
4. Vincent
5. Sephiroth to play a bigger role than in KH1
6. Emporer's New Groove world
7. Final Fantasy worlds would be mega sweet (maybe a little too big though or at least part of the world......)
8. Zack would rock
9. Cid (FFVII)
10. Chocobos
11. Kefka
12. Zidane
13. Dagger
14. Vivi!!!!!!111!!!!!1!!
15. Rikku (voiced by Tara Strong)
16. Yuna (FFX-2 Yuna not FFX Yuna)
17. Lulu (voiced by Paula Tiso)
18. Steiner
19. better camera system
20. Gummi ship either taken out or remade
21. Eiko
22. Barret
23. Cait Sith
24. Red XIII
25. More towns
26. Mulan (only because there is a war going on for Dynasty Warriors like action and Eddie Murphy as Mushu Yaaayyy!!!!!) world
27. Sword in the Stone level
28. Cid with a voice over
29. Pirates of the Carribean (that would be my favorite Disney level ever)
30. Maybe...ummmm... The Black Cauldron? (I hated that movie but it would be a interesting world)
31. Now that Squaresoft is now SquarEnix maybe Dragon Warrior and Grandia worlds!
32. Rinoa
33. Amarant
34. Freya
35. more moogles :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog:
36. Jecht (better be voiced by Gregg Berger)
37. Seymour (must be voiced by Alex Feranderz)
38. Tidus voiced by James Arnold Taylor
39. Wakka voiced by John DiMaggio
40. Kimarhi (voiced by John DiMaggio)
41. Yuna (Must be Hedy Burress)
42. Irvine
43. Siefer ( Leon and Siefer meeting would be cool)
44. Lauguna
45. Zell

Depressio
08-22-2004, 03:37 AM
well, i'm awfully glad that auron's in kh-2 :love:

aaanyway, i'd like to see some ff6 characters (preferably either locke, terra, edgar, shadow... or all four of them)... i want cid to have a voice actor... i wanna hear what he sounds like :chuckle: anyway... um... more moogles!!!!!! and chocobos!!! what else? i'm glad that they're having a beauty and the beast world, because that's one of my favorite disney movies... yes, shut up, i like disney movies. (well, the old ones... not any of the new crappy ones like "brother bear", or the crappy sequels like the "little mermaid 2" or whatever)... uh... i'd like a sleeping beauty world, because i love sleeping beauty... and if possible, a POTC (pirates of the caribbean... gotta love jack sparrow and will turner *drool*) world... hey, POTC is technically a disney movie... i mean, they had the nightmare before x-mas in the last one, which isn't disney! err... *ahem* maybe possibly some other square games, such as the chrono games, or xenogears or something... i dunno. i hope donald duck is still a main character.. i love donald duck!

Ouch!
08-22-2004, 03:57 AM
I would like to see some Final Fantasy IX characters, but the chances of that are next to none. The thing about all the Final Fantasy characters included was that they were all done by Nomura, whereas FFIX was done by Amano. The mix of styles wouldn't work well... =/

StarlightAngel
08-22-2004, 03:59 AM
well, i'm awfully glad that auron's in kh-2 :love:

aaanyway, i'd like to see some ff6 characters (preferably either locke, terra, edgar, shadow... or all four of them)... i want cid to have a voice actor... i wanna hear what he sounds like :chuckle: anyway... um... more moogles!!!!!! and chocobos!!! what else? i'm glad that they're having a beauty and the beast world, because that's one of my favorite disney movies... yes, shut up, i like disney movies. (well, the old ones... not any of the new crappy ones like "brother bear", or the crappy sequels like the "little mermaid 2" or whatever)... uh... i'd like a sleeping beauty world, because i love sleeping beauty... and if possible, a POTC (pirates of the caribbean... gotta love jack sparrow and will turner *drool*) world... hey, POTC is technically a disney movie... i mean, they had the nightmare before x-mas in the last one, which isn't disney! err... *ahem* maybe possibly some other square games, such as the chrono games, or xenogears or something... i dunno. i hope donald duck is still a main character.. i love donald duck!

I can agree with most of that besides the whole 'I like Beauty and the Beast as well as Donald' thing.