PDA

View Full Version : Zidane and Dagger *unmarked spoilers inside*

Sefie1999AD
07-09-2003, 12:20 AM
What if I told you that Zidane and Dagger did not become a couple at the end of FF9? How would you respond to that? Vote and reply.

BTW I do think they became a couple. I'm just checking if there are some people who think they didn't get together.

crono_logical
07-09-2003, 01:59 AM
WTF? Zidane's with Eiko! :p

Nah, I think she must have liked him, at minimal as a friend, the way she reacted when he came back at the end :p

Scandalous
07-10-2003, 09:46 PM
I thought they got together. And when i did think that i cried so bad because i wanted zidane to be with eiko...xD

I'm only kidding.

I thought they were gonna become a couple even before the ending of the game, and now that i think about it, it is a possibility that they admitted their feelings for one another when they hugged in the end. Then again, that's just me thinking and usually me thinking isn't a good thing.

Misfit
07-13-2003, 10:52 PM
Are you crazy? They're clearly a couple. They love each other. They're dating. Period.

That's what I'd say.

Catskills_Felix
07-15-2003, 10:21 PM
I thought that they did love each other, though Dagger less so.

Aya Nekoneko
07-18-2003, 06:07 AM
Mutual attraction's what I'd say. :p

I mean look at them... XD

xßµññ¥-¢håñ
07-18-2003, 07:36 AM
Zidane clearly loves Blank :mad:

lol Ofcourse Zidane and Dagger are a couple! They were all over eachother in the game.

Ariel
07-25-2003, 11:17 AM
They're two teenagers who are definitely attracted to one another, and they're definitely dating by the end of it. :P

Cz
07-25-2003, 05:33 PM
Zidane had the hots for Garnet since the beginning of the game, and it's clear from the ending that she really loves him. So yeah, they're going to get married, and have lots of horned, tailed little children.

Master.Pug
07-25-2003, 05:43 PM
Zidane is a pervert! He likes Quina ;)

Kijuna
07-27-2003, 03:37 AM
Zidane: That's quite a woman, you fell in love with.

Steiner: You're one to talk.

Dagger: Whats that supposed to mean?

I think they are. *nod nod*

Sapphire
07-27-2003, 10:52 AM
They both clearly luv each other ya know.. and they did end up together too. So, yep yep, I chose the first option. ^^

Psychotic
07-27-2003, 01:18 PM
I think Zidane is perfectly happy to flirt with every woman he sees, but he is definately not too happy about being tied down, as this quote from Condo Petie proves

Zidane: Oh, hey, Dagger! So yeah, that's the deal. Whaddya think? We
can go if we get hitched. But there's no way we'd actually-

Dagger: Let's do it.

Zidane: What!?

David Heavenguard: (Irelevant)

Zidane: ... Uhh... Dagger? Wh-What's going on?

Later in the ceremony...

Zidane: (Uh... Now, how did I get into this?)

Later...

Zidane: Now, hold on a sec, Dagger! Don't you get it? This is marriage,
m-a-r-r-i-a-g-e!

Dagger: No kidding... But we have to do it to go on, right?

Zidane: Yeah, but... But that's not reason enough!

Dagger: Oh, come on.

Zidane: (What is she thinking?) (She's supposed to get angry and say no
way!)

Edgar
07-29-2003, 09:41 AM
Impossible! Garnet likes me! :mad2

Kijuna
07-29-2003, 05:49 PM
I think Zidane just didn't think he was ready for marriage yet.

cloudsbrother56
08-01-2003, 02:37 AM
in love definatly. man i sure wish i was in love it always makes me feel so sad when it comes to love. i gotta find a girl out there. but yea dagger and ziadane love eachother the end period.

Liquid Glass
08-01-2003, 10:17 PM
Of course they love each other, you apperantly didn't see the extended ending in the Artic. From that, I'm pretty sure theyll have kids. *wink* *wink* :D

Shayo
08-15-2003, 04:36 PM
extended ending? howed u get that? and wut happens in the extended ending?

Sefie1999AD
08-15-2003, 05:10 PM
The poll seems to be going nicely as the 1st and 2nd choices are being so equal (the 1st one leads 13-12 at the moment). Good job for voting, everyone. Keep it up. :) Shayo, about this extended ending, Liquid Glass is just joking to mess up people's head. The only secret ending in FF9 is about King Leo (Baku) killing Blank during the play "I want to be your canary" in the ending sequence.

Psychotic: I don't think it was about Zidane not being ready. I think it was Dagger's extremely sudden decision that got him confused. :D

ShadyMilkman
08-20-2003, 02:49 AM
It's obvious throughout the game that Garnet/Dagger likes Zidane.. i.e." the Lindblum scene where Brahne summons Atomos and she grabs his arm.... and other really cheesy stuff like that that we all know and love. I personally think she didn't wanna admit it due to the fact that it wouldn't be "proper" for her to date a thief.... or I my just be PROhook-up.. a bit biassed ya know?

Kurohime
08-20-2003, 05:57 AM
Are you kidding! I kidnapped Zidane and he's part of my hoarde of hot videogame characters here in my apartment! Ahahaahaha!!

Zidane is t3h MINeS!! :P *grabs by the tail, hauls off to a darkened room somewhere*

If Dagger's running to Zidane at the end of the game, and the fact that Zidane's drive to survive and return home was to be with her, I don't know what else it could be interpreted as love! ;)

Zidane may have started the game only chasing after her for her looks, but obviously he grew up and matured as far as relationships go later in the game. He doesn't flirt with anyone near the end of the game. Even Dagger; he treats her with a lot more respect. As far as Dagger always kind of keeping him at arm's length... well, throughout the game, she's learning to cope with who she is. She's naieve and always looks to everyone for assurance, so any feelings that she had, she probably wasn't sure were "right." But as she grows up, she learns to trust her emotions, even those regarding Zidane.

"Please come home..."

I'm sure she had a lot more she wanted to say.

Anyway, a MEGA-GLOMPING certainly doesn't leave too much room for misinterpretations. I'm sure that's not how Dagger greets people who are "just friends." Specifically her MALE "just friends..." ;)

Anubos
08-20-2003, 11:35 PM
Eh? They got together! Go and watch the ending! <-- Enough said.