PDA

View Full Version : Cool Edited FF Coke Movie

HolyZeon
07-09-2003, 06:31 PM
Download this link for the Final Fantasy Coca Cola Movie (http://www.gamingforce.co.uk/ffcoke.WMV)

This is a cool coke movie the team at my website made, download it and check it out!

crono_logical
07-09-2003, 07:24 PM
Off to an FF Forum :p

And no I'm not going to download it, it's in WMV format, which is evil.

I'm sure that there was an official FF9 Coca Cola ad as well, though it might have only been shown in Japan.

Blathnaid
07-10-2003, 08:59 PM
Yeah, my friend downloaded the FF9 one. It's kind of freaky seeing the characters from an FF in a Coke comercial. It really isn't meant to be done. They should remain exclusive to the game.

I've seen other comercial parody's starring other videogame/anime characters. My friend has an Evangelion Budwiser comercial (featuring the ever popular "Wassup").

Bahamut2000X
07-11-2003, 12:42 AM
So umm was only the FFIX charcters from the actual coke comercial? Either way that is wrong in so many ways.

Evangelion Budwiser

Those 2 words don't belong together...and at the same time they belong perfectly....I bet the person in the commercial was Misato.

IamTidus
07-11-2003, 12:52 AM
It's not really just Final Fantasy it also has Kingdom Hearts in it. But it's mainly the FFIX one. Set to the joy of coke song. it also has some FFX-2 in it.

Blathnaid
07-11-2003, 03:17 PM
Well, I finally saw the comercial, and I think it incorperates some FF8 in there as well. Nicely done.

Ouch!
07-11-2003, 08:44 PM
Eiko's picture was in an AOL commercial.

MJN SEIFER
07-11-2003, 08:45 PM
That was cool!

I havent heard the Coke song for a while!

§håd0w
07-28-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by HolyZeon
Download this link for the Final Fantasy Coca Cola Movie (http://www.gamingforce.co.uk/ffcoke.WMV)

This is a cool coke movie the team at my website made, download it and check it out!

i think i might have been the only one to download it. not bad, its pretty good.