PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

SirenGriever
07-10-2003, 06:03 PM
Ok, I'm at the palace in burmecia (or something like that, can't remember exactly how to spell it) and I'm stuck at fighting Beatrix. I'm doing great until she uses shock on my party members. My party is Zidane, Vivi, Freya and Quina which is all the characters that are able to be used. Any advice on how to beat her would be helpful to me. Thanks.

It's like somethin' outta the Twilight Zone...It's like...Twilight Zoney...:eek::whoa: :whoa:

:love: :love: I love to ramble!!!:love: :love:

Xu
07-10-2003, 06:32 PM
you acctually can't win, but you must resist/damage her for an certain time... in case of shock, it's helpless, it really can kill with one hit, so, you must use phoenix down. After dealing enough damage on her she will use Stock Break dropping everyone HP to 1, the battle and disk 1 is over! ^^

mmm, i've defeated her with 1 hit: Limit Glove, wich deals 9999 damage if Quina's HP is at 1 (to get this use phoenix down, if you're lucky, Quina will revive with 1 HP)

ps: you can get limit glove by eating Mandragora on the forests near Chocobo Forest! :cool:

SirenGriever
07-10-2003, 06:44 PM
Oh, heh...thanks. Silly ol' me!:D I didn't know that since I only got the game two weeks ago and since it's the first time I'm playing through it. Oh well, I'll try out your technique and hopefully I'll stay alive long enough. Thanks again!

It's like somethin' outta the Twilight Zone...It's like...Twilight Zoney...:eek: :whoa: :whoa:

:love: :love: I love to ramble!!!:love: :love:

Storm
07-12-2003, 07:56 PM
I was not aware you could actually get Quina that early in the game. I thought you could only get her before you leave the mist continent.

Wightraven
07-13-2003, 01:26 AM
For what it's worth you can get Quina as soon as you leave Lindblum. S/he's in gourd-shaped marsh right outside said town. You can even spot it when you're looking through the telescope.