PDA

View Full Version : Quina's top7 blue magics

Xu
07-10-2003, 06:42 PM
1. Frog Drop: patience, you will get there!
2. Limit Glove: with rebirth ring and auto-life blue magic, you can get 9999 early in game!!!
3. Auto-life: see above
4. Migthy Guard: shell and protect on everybody is a must (despite the high MP cost)
5. Nigth: useful with insomniac on party
6. L5 Death: Kill Grand Dragon with 1 hit!!! (he's lv 30)
7. 1000 needles: By the time that you get it, is pretty useful

Quina is really an understimated character, s/he got high HP, high MP, good attack power. The biggest down is s/his Trance wich is the worst of all.

nanakixiii
07-12-2003, 10:49 PM
Yeah, everyone seems to hate Quina. My friend hates him because he doesn't like the simplistic design. But if you do play FFIX, you would notice how useful Quina is. He has been in my 4-member party for my best game. As a note, my best party is as follows (and it should be your's too because it's soooooo good)

1.) Zidane (what was it called? thievary? which does 9999...)
2.) Freya (my favorite character in FF9; the dragon move which does 9999 by killing over 100 dragons)
3.) Eiko (white magic that's better than Dagger's)
4.) Quina!! (with frog drop which does 9999 for me and White wind as back-up healing move)

This is the best party for me and for all.

HOOTERS
07-13-2003, 03:56 AM
Yeah he's the best character obviously.

ShadyMilkman
08-21-2003, 02:45 AM
Guys, you frogot thebest of all.....Magic Hammer... i used this to obliterate ll forms of Kuja as well as Ozma... I beat ozma using Quina by hisself.

Big D
08-21-2003, 06:06 AM
ShadyMilkman, please mark your spoilers in future. *Does it for you just this once*

Magic Hammer is useful, but let down by its randomness: For example, it might rob several thousand MP from an opponent once, then only a few the next time. It can take forever to de-power a strong opponent that way...

ShadyMilkman
08-22-2003, 12:39 AM
I'm new here. What is a spoiler and how do I "mark it"? and why would I want to edit out......that random thing that you smacked a big spoiler doo-hicky over anyway???? Why do it? I am so confused.:(

Big D
08-22-2003, 03:05 AM
A 'spoiler' is something that'll give away crucial bits of the plot if somebody reads it. Marking spoilers is just a courtesy thing for people who haven't finished the game/novel/movie, whatever it is you're discussing at any given time.

To mark a spoiler, just add [sp</>oiler] YOUR TEXT HERE [/spoiler] tags around the text which contains the 'spoiler'. Then, to view a spoiler, just highlight it with your mouse.:)

See? Not really that hard at all, is it?:)

ShadyMilkman
08-22-2003, 03:08 AM
That is so cool! That is totally pimp!!!!! woohoo!!! I wonder if I can do that on a regular old IM????? hmmm........ ::thinking maniacal thoughts:: lol Thanks buddy. I'll be more careful from now on. Like by not mentioning how Kuja wore a big purple man-thong lol

Big D
08-22-2003, 03:24 AM
Like by not mentioning how Kuja wore a big purple man-thong lolSome things just shouldn't be mentioned, ever.:D

IamTidus
08-22-2003, 04:27 AM
I was strangley attracted to that. Is there something wrong with me??