PDA

View Full Version : about mog.........

final boss
07-10-2003, 08:13 PM
How come I didn't get Mog? I'm at the part where you have to go to the floating land. The only time I only used him was when the beginning where you have to use Locke and the moogles.

ForeverZeroUltima
07-10-2003, 09:39 PM
to get mog, you go back to narshe. go up the stairs on the right side and you will find two houses, up and down. go to the down one and Lone Wolf, the infamous pickpocket, will yell something. talk to him and he'll run. follow him north and he'll say that you're persistant or something. keep folowing, he'll go into the mines. go up to the place where the great battle with Kefka was, where you had to protect Banan against the soldiers. go to the frozen esper Tritoch. he'll hold mog hostage and say that if you move he'll kill him. so..................dont move. then mog will sprint and both of them will hang from the cliff. now, the moment of choice...tylenol or advil? if you talk Lone Wolf, you'll get the Gold Hairpin which halves your MP consumption, but then both MOg and Lone Wolf will fall and die. If you talk to Mog, he'll join your party.
then, in the world of ruin, go to the moogle mines through the place where locke first saved terra and you'll find him in the moogle mines. once he rejoins your party, you'll also find a Moogle Charm on the wall behind him (possibly the best relic in the game). the Great Moogle Charm will ensure that you will not encounter any battles except for bosses and "monster in the chest".
find this helpful? Good.

Flying Mullet
07-10-2003, 09:55 PM
That just about covers it. Two things to add(possible spoilers):

- You can get Mog(through the Lone Wolf part mentioned above) anytime after the multi-party battle in Narshe until you finish the Floating Continent(and start the WOR).

- Also, you can only get Mog's water dance in the WOB, you have to make the loop through the Lete River, then go through the Veldt to the Serpent's Trench(where you learn the water dance) then take the ferry to South Figaro, then run through the Returner's Hideout to get back to the Lete River again.

Hope this helped

m4tt
07-11-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Flying Mullet
That just about covers it. Two things to add(possible spoilers):

- You can get Mog(through the Lone Wolf part mentioned above) anytime after the multi-party battle in Narshe until you finish the Floating Continent(and start the WOR).

I thought.. You could only get mog after you find Terra?

Flying Mullet
07-11-2003, 03:54 PM
You're right Gau, I got confused.

m4tt
07-11-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Flying Mullet
You're right Gau

Now that's what I like to hear. ;)