PDA

View Full Version : Mime rocks!

Xu
07-10-2003, 09:28 PM
have a wizard with math skill, and holy learned as a priest. keep using math skill and have 1 or 2 mimes on your team.... deadly

also mimes does a pretty good job mimicing sing/dance

Edgar
07-11-2003, 11:58 AM
Yeah, get a Calc and 4 mimes to battle and laugh :D

Atma Weapon
07-12-2003, 09:02 AM
Try useing 4 bare-fisted characters with the archer's charge set in addition to calculation. Four consecutive charge+20 attacks is guaranteed to put anything out of commision.;)

Advent Child
07-13-2003, 07:59 AM
i ghaven't played as mime in a while but wouldn't it be cool if you had just anything to heal or whatever and 4 monks, all with accumulate. So every turn, each of your guys accumulates, and powers themselves up. Every turn of your whole team, each guy gets 4 accumulates. That would kick arse after a few times of it. Then the healer just heals themselves and the mimes mime it and heal THEMselves (like with chakra or something)

Atma Weapon
07-13-2003, 08:18 AM
An oracle and 4 mimes could cast lifedrain and kill anything in one hit. That'd work on the zodiac beasts or even the final boss I think.

Teek
07-26-2003, 08:05 AM
Mimes are slightly unpredictable. Get them with a Calc, though, and you've won. Heh.

Naos
07-27-2003, 06:53 AM
2 bm with math (female) (or summon as a second....yin yang magic can be fun too..)
1 bard with Time magic, or magic of your choice (ramza) (use Magic song and Nameless Song) (Punchart can be usefull, but that is not magic ;p)
1 dancer with whatever skill you would like. (Nameless Song)
1 mime

On all females, the accessorie "Chantage" makes them invincable(...SP!). Red shoes, is a nice substitute in my opinion though.

I set everyone with "Counter magic" since it follows the theme, but Auto-Potion would be usefull. (Deffinetly want your Black Mages to have learned ALL spells that can be used by the Math skill.)

robfinalfantasy
07-29-2003, 02:21 PM
I don't like the Mime in FFT. Here sure went downhill from the last time I saw him in FF5/FF6. Now those were Mimes. This Mime is pretty much unruly. I suppose with a Calculator he may come in handy, but that still does not change my opinion about him.

Gregory
08-11-2003, 12:09 AM
Imagine Orlandu using Holy Explosion with Choas Blade and 4 Mimes. I don't know Mime's true power, but I'm imagining it. 9999x5. How deadly. Sure, powerful, but quick-killing? I think not. Calculators are the true assasins here.

ShadyMilkman
08-22-2003, 02:23 AM
I personally despise the mime. You HAVE to have good location and position, but they are too weak physically to hold that position. I prefer to just use my Wizard with Math and my Ninja/thief. gotta love Ninjas who steal stuff. It's like going against their own code, yet being the best at doing it lol

Tetra
09-18-2003, 06:19 AM
I have mixed feelings about the mime... they are absolute coolest looking character in FFT - in my opinion. Yet, the mime ability ... is a disapointment, when compared to the mime abilities in 5/6 not to mention the mime materia in 7.

-

But I have one in group anyways, just because they are so cool looking. :) Especially female mimes. :D

-

Actually I think a female Mime, as far as looks go - would be the better sprite to represent the dancer Job. That would be the perfect combo - my favorite looking sprite, and my favorite job fused as one permanent like. :D :p