PDA

View Full Version : This may sound stupid but I have a question! (Spoiler)

MJN SEIFER
07-11-2003, 12:41 PM
Does Ultros know he's an octopus? I know he says things like "Don't tease an octoopus!" but after relm scetches him he says "What! I'm An Octopus!!" as if he didn't know!

Zifnab
07-11-2003, 01:22 PM
What he actually said was "I'm nothing more than a stupid octopus", as he thought he was the king of octopi (or something) and when he sees himself, he sees how lame and crap he really is. Just your ordinary garden variety octopus. :P

Wightraven
07-12-2003, 02:18 AM
Um... yeah. Right. Anyway...

Ultros' line is "Don't tease the Octopus, kids!" referring to himself in the third person as people who think they're great often do. Wightraven, for instance.

The part about him saying is he's nothing more than a stupid octopus is because he was tricked by Terra and Relm into essentially killing himself. So he is a stupid octopus.

Storm
07-12-2003, 08:04 PM
Ultros definitely isn't just a stupid or ordinary octopus. He can talk, fly, sink through solid ground, and cast magic.

ForeverZeroUltima
07-12-2003, 08:11 PM
true, true.........he can poop out letters at operas, too!

Captain_Spaulding
07-14-2003, 05:46 AM
He is quite the hairy Beast. Ive seen some monsters fire Sarcasm, but his wit was like Ice...

Atma Weapon
07-14-2003, 06:50 AM
If ol' uncle ulty isn't a stupid octopus for crawling inside of Chupon's mouth and flying hundreds of feet in the air, encased in a sneezing, sharped toothed sack of fire, then i don't know what would qualify him as being stupid.