PDA

View Full Version : this game is .....

Inuyasha23
07-11-2003, 06:27 PM
This game is the wost ff game ever released the japs must ahve done this to torture us. there is no way a series like ff should be shamed with a game like this i really dont care if im kicked out for this statement because i believe ffx sucks. if you wish to argue with me call 1-800-get a life or e-mail me.

Flying Mullet
07-11-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Inuyasha23
This game is the wost ff game ever released the japs must ahve done this to torture us. there is no way a series like ff should be shamed with a game like this i really dont care if im kicked out for this statement because i believe ffx sucks. if you wish to argue with me call 1-800-get a life or e-mail me.
Please don't use derogatory racial slurs.

Oh, and no one is answering the phone at your phone number.

SeeDRankLou
07-11-2003, 07:07 PM
It's all an opinion man. If you don't like it, then DON'T PLAY IT! No one tied you to a chair, glued a PS2 controller to your hand, held a gun to your head a made you play it now did they?

Rye
07-11-2003, 07:13 PM
Yeah... I thought it was one of the best games out there. If you don't like it stop playing :p

m4tt
07-11-2003, 08:30 PM
I think this is the worst thread ever created. :cool:

If you would like to try again, please do so in a civil manner. (IE don't post anything like your first post)