PDA

View Full Version : someone please just spoil it for me....

caladbolgaeon
07-12-2003, 01:19 AM
what happens at the end of the game? i read something and i guess the way i understand it, the pilgrimage group defeats sin and then tidus is locked in a prison forever, hence the reason he tells the story. but he and yuna are in love, however, it cant happen...or at least doesnt.

but for god sakes someone who has beaten the game just tell me. thanks.

PhoenixAsh
07-12-2003, 01:33 AM
I tell you what, I'll tell you that Tidus does NOT end up in a prison at the end. If you want to know what actually happens ask again.

The prison thing is from X-2, and I avoid spoilers on that, so it may not be real as I've only seen the image in a sphere. Whatever, it has no relation to the end of FFX.

caladbolgaeon
07-12-2003, 01:55 AM
alrighty, what happens at the end? does tidus die? do he and yuna fall in love and live happily forever?

and what is x-2?

PhoenixAsh
07-12-2003, 02:28 AM
Okay.... People may wanna add/ debate this.

Tidus dies (but may come back as he winds up swimming for some reason), Sin is defeated once and for all (presumably), Yuna becomes a kind of ruler, Auron is sent, all the Aeons die, Jecht is sent....I think thats about it.

Final Fantasy X-2 is the name of the sequel to Final Fantasy X.

caladbolgaeon
07-12-2003, 04:20 AM
any kind of possibilities that tidus will be back in x-2? given that the forementioned is debateable.

Shuin
07-12-2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by caladbolgaeon
any kind of possibilities that tidus will be back in x-2? given that the forementioned is debateable.

Depend what ending you get. As for "Bad" and "Normal" ending Tidus doesn't return. If you get "Good" and "Perfect" ending it show reunion Yuna and Tidus.

therealquigmaster
07-12-2003, 09:26 AM
What? Why do the aeons have to die:'(that sucks

Shuin
07-12-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by therealquigmaster
What? Why do the aeons have to die:'(that sucks

Because Yu Yevon change Zanarkand's citizen became fayth. As if Yu Yevon gone, they may rest in peace.

caladbolgaeon
07-12-2003, 01:44 PM
hey thanks for your help there.