PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Limit Break (Maybe some minor spoilers)

Deandre
07-12-2003, 10:24 AM
1 - Barret's Ungarmax (so cool as he just keeps shooting up enemies :cool: )
2 - Cloud's Omnislash, need I say more?
3 - Cid's Big Brawl... Well, just a cool attack :p

remi07
07-12-2003, 05:20 PM
All my characters are around Lv.60 so, i haven't gotten their 4th litmet.
Cait Sith's Slots is my favorite

Deandre
07-12-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by *~*ToAsT*~*
All my characters are around Lv.60 so, i haven't gotten their 4th litmet.
Cait Sith's Slots is my favorite

Level has nothing to do with gaining Limit Breaks...

The first limit breaks (up to level 3) can be gained by using your limit breaks often and fighting a lot.

The level-4 limitbreaks are gained by special items.

Heath
07-12-2003, 07:14 PM
I've always been a fan of Dice personally very high damage if you're lucky enough.

chocoboy
07-12-2003, 08:44 PM
:love: omnislash:love:

Evil_Cloud
07-12-2003, 11:57 PM
Omnislash and Great Gospel.

Wightraven
07-13-2003, 01:14 AM
All Creation or Chaos.

Meow
07-13-2003, 04:55 PM
How do you get Great Gospel before Aeris dies? i always thought it was physically impossible to trade it from the weapons shop guy before she kicked the bucket. Then again, i never really... tried ... either.

Zifnab
07-13-2003, 06:03 PM
The animation of Great Gospel is my favourite. First time I saw it it sent a small quiver down my spine as though it was genuine rain.

Originally posted by blancomeow
How do you get Great Gospel before Aeris dies? i always thought it was physically impossible to trade it from the weapons shop guy before she kicked the bucket. Then again, i never really... tried ... either.
When you get the buggy, drive it into Costa Del Sol then ride back to Junnon. When you leave Junnon you havw the buggy and can therefore cross the shallow water leading to the man's cave.

Gregory
07-13-2003, 10:23 PM
Cloud-Omnislash (damage, design, EVERYTHING!)
Barret-Satellite Beam (I LOVE the way the aircrafts bust up them opposing ****ers)
Tifa-Water Kick (I forget what the others look like. I keep on starting a new game.)
Aeris-Great Gospel (Same reason as Omnislash. And ironically enough, it's the Lv. 4 thang)
Red 13-Stradust Ray (The stars are great in terms of looks.)
Yuffie-Landscaper (Same as Tifa)
Cait Sith- BOTH! I like gambling.
Vincent-Gigas (Same as Tifa)
Cid- Dragon Dive (Damge, looks, everything...)

OneWingedAngel
07-14-2003, 10:30 PM
Omnislash! Kinda no brainer lol.

Max
07-15-2003, 03:10 AM
Bloodfest

ForeverZeroUltima
07-17-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Wightraven
All Creation or Chaos.

mmmmm........you have the same taste as me, wightraven.....
Chaos is personally my fav. not only does he turn into a sweet@$$ power demon, but he does 5000+ damage with NORMAL attacks!

Demon Vincent: CHAOS SABER! [slices up all enemies]

DaMagicSausage
07-17-2003, 01:13 PM
Well I liked Cids Dinomite, its just cool to see him light the bomb with his cig.

I wish they would bring back those emergency limit breaks from FF6. Where if you had extremly low heath you had a chance of doing a ulitmate move and All the chars had thier own. Those were amazing to see when they happened.

Chaos Cloud
07-17-2003, 02:16 PM
Omni Slash, Chaos and Climhazzard (looks... so... painful...) are my favourites.

§håd0w
07-25-2003, 07:00 PM
tifa's limit. just cuz u can control how much damage each hit does, and shee attacks all enemies too. works really good with premium heart, since it does damage based on her limit guage

Firehawk
07-28-2003, 01:46 AM
1. Omnislash
2. Climhazzard
3. Meteorain
4. Finishing Touch
5. Cross-Slash
You should now know who my favorite character is! :D

Zild
07-28-2003, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Jenova·Rebirth
The animation of Great Gospel is my favourite. First time I saw it it sent a small quiver down my spine as though it was genuine rain.

When you get the buggy, drive it into Costa Del Sol then ride back to Junnon. When you leave Junnon you havw the buggy and can therefore cross the shallow water leading to the man's cave.

***Possible spoilers throughout - you have been warned***

I did that last time as soon as I got the buggy, but when I went to the house you get her limit break from, it said there was nobody there... I'm not sure how early you can do it, but you can't do it straight away.

Because I already knew Aeris was going to die, I didn't get the limit break, just the other option... This means I've never atually seen it!

As for my favourite? No idea!

Kodos
07-30-2003, 07:17 PM
They have the Crisis limit breaks in ff8, Sausage. I never really like those though, just because they didn't happen ever for me. in the two times through I've played through ff6 (I'm trying to set up my old computer and play more :D) I've only seen the Red Card move once in each game:eep: I wish they made them more consistent :cry:

Vermachtnis
07-30-2003, 10:54 PM
Dynamite. I just love that Limit. Ehhe unlimited TnT and a Cigirate that never goes out.
or
Omnislash. I just love how fast that is and the first time I ever saw it was the first time I beat the game.

elemental-force
08-22-2003, 10:29 PM
i like braver myself. most people dont like it just because you get it first

ShadyMilkman
08-24-2003, 12:43 AM
I like Yuffie's Bloodrage...or something like that. What was it called again??? Maybe it was Bloodfest. Blood-something... all I know is it sounds painful and looks cool. Highwind is tight too... BOMBS FROM NOWHERE!!!! muahahahaha!:D

Max
08-25-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by ShadyMilkman
I like Yuffie's Bloodrage...or something like that. What was it called again??? Maybe it was Bloodfest. Blood-something... yep its Blooddfest its awsome.its also meh favorite;)

Cid Highwind1024
08-31-2003, 11:34 PM
Omnislash, Highwind, and Chaos..or Dragon dive.

ShadyMilkman
08-31-2003, 11:46 PM
I know I'm really asking for it by saying this. But, I was disappointed in Omnislash. It was really unimaginative. Cloud just runs up to the guy and goes nuts with his sword. Any idiot could think of that. It's just a bit boring. At least it coul have been presented better. I mean, it obviously the best limit, just not the coolest or most original.

§håd0w
09-01-2003, 12:05 AM
Finally... someone who sees things the way I do.

ShadyMilkman
09-01-2003, 12:09 AM
So I take it you forgive me for the fight we had about Kuja? lol:tongue:

§håd0w
09-01-2003, 12:12 AM
Haha. Yeah, I'm over that now. I should've read the whole thread before I started an argument. But yeah... we're cool now.

zacks_clone
09-01-2003, 02:03 AM
Clouds very first one