PDA

View Full Version : Interesting things

bx5_sport
07-12-2003, 10:00 PM
In the game, I noticed some interesting (and strange) things. It doesn't really matter but it be fun to know, wouldn't it. :p

1. Tidus and Jecht are obsessed with their team logo. Tidus wears it all over and Jecht has a HUGE tatoo on his chest.
2. Wakka has a pot on his left shoulder.
3. Yuna needs to get a tan.

Anyone seen anything else?

Shoyku
07-12-2003, 10:06 PM
4. Lulu has a hidden ability that most will notice, but overlook. She has the secret ability to keep her dress up somehow.

§håd0w
07-13-2003, 03:09 AM
everyone in the very first scene at the beginning have the abes' logo, and basically every background photo in the manual never showed up in the game. wakka also is wearing jenes under his uniform, tidus has spandex, lulu wears nothing but a corset, belts, and a robe, auron wears nylon pants (like mc hammer), rikku has huge boobs for her size, yuna is flat, and at the spring scene has a fat face, tidus's name is only displayed twice throughout the game, belgemeim (or however u spell it) is the exact same person as lulus first summunor she guarded (but different colors), kinoc looks like the fallen warriors when shown in Aurons's sphere, cid's eyes dont have sprials like rikku's, wakka and kimahri are played by the same person, rikku was played by the same person who plays bubbles in PPG, guados are ugly, seymour's overdrive (requiem) is the same as a special attack from some creation at monster arena, rikku's boots turn piss yellow when she does anytype of break... i could go on forever, but im getting a little bored

PhoenixAsh
07-13-2003, 03:23 AM
Rikku looks completely different in FMVs to how she looks in game.

I may have forgotten but I don't think there are toilets in Spira. Or in many places a place where there could even be the chance of a toilet.

Shuin
07-13-2003, 10:55 AM
... belgemeim (or however u spell it) ...

Belgemine

Psychotic
07-13-2003, 01:09 PM
Also this little kid that brings down Dark Ixion on you is identical to one that brings the Dark Magus sisters(I think) And I am pretty certain there is an Identical kid in Luca on the way to the Sphere Theater, and there is probably one in "Macarena" temple.

AND THE KID IS BALD!

§håd0w
07-14-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Shuin
Belgemine

thanks. i finished with her about 370 hours ago, so she slipped my mind completely

Shuin
07-14-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by masamune1287
thanks. i finished with her about 370 hours ago, so she slipped my mind completely

No prob. Even she is just a minor character but don't forget about her.

Sefie1999AD
07-14-2003, 06:08 PM
In most of the FMVs, Tidus and Yuna look Japanese. In the game, they look American. Just look at their faces!

§håd0w
07-15-2003, 01:03 PM
o yeah. and in macalania woods, the very first save sphere *right after wantz* isnt on the ground. in fact, its floating. how do i know u ask? ok... well when u stande near it, u can see certain things on the ground (leaves etc...) but when u walk towards wantz, u will notice that things move underneath of the sphere, therefore making it floating :D

nanakixiii
07-16-2003, 02:23 AM
When your in the calm plains, start battling in the area without saving for a long time. you will then notice that chocobos and the woman at the counter are floating in the air!!

§håd0w
07-16-2003, 10:05 PM
yea dude. there are a lot of things that just float when they're supposed to be stationed on the ground