PDA

View Full Version : Come on ppl

slayerx
07-13-2003, 02:44 PM
Im a little disappointed i joined this forum to hopefully find some ppl who like FF games as much as me i have to say i have seen some ppl who are optomistic like myself about FFXI but i couldnt belive ppl were moaning about the cost of 10$ a month think about it this way a game costs £45 in uk which is like 65$ other there an the game will last 2 weeks max unless its a FF of course but with this game u get unlimited time an the cost is other time.

I cant wait for FFXI it looks gud an everythink i have read just adds to the excitment so has any one heard anything new about the game recently?

Thanks for taking time to read this

Shawn

Ouch!
07-13-2003, 03:19 PM
If you're looking for people like that, check out the Windurst Liberation Army thread. We all are also tired of those who complain about the cost. We are all also very enthusiastic about the game and have 3 members in the beta testing, two for PS2 and 1 for PC (they just got accepted it seems). We're a rather close knit community, but you should check it out if you're looking for those with enthusiasm like yours.

Tom Morello
07-14-2003, 12:21 PM
Yes, what he said. Normally I'd try to say something worthwhile and make it so it's not spam (... yeah right!) but this time I have nothing to say but... hope to see you there! :D

CloudS_1
07-25-2003, 07:09 PM
It's true. Members of the WLA are very committed to FFXI. My computer and 56k internet connection suck, so I'm scheming on a way to get a better computer and Broadband internet. Then for the monthly fee, I'll ask for a few dollars a week and save it for the fee. So, join the WLA today and recieve this free gift... this interesting smilie.(gift may not actually be free)

Kalel
07-26-2003, 03:16 PM
I agree with you 100%. People have to stop crying already. Only people really interested in FFXI should post in these forums. If you are going to complain about costs and that you can't afford game, than why are you here? Since you can't afford to buy and play game???
Hope to see you all in Vana'Diel when game comes out.:love:

Dustt
07-28-2003, 03:26 AM
I can't afford the game...after i buy a 9500 pro and new motherboard, and new processor just to the play the beta.
So.....I guess I'll sell pints of blood until i can afford to buy and play it. lol. That WAS a j/k btw. I'm not that bad.........yet.
But hey! At least it gives me a reason to finally stop playing UO.
And I've registered with 12 forums and 1 MSN chat group ever since I found out about my beta and i was surprised to see so many ppl flaming a game they haven't ever seen, and the final details aren't worked out yet. I play Ultima Online, which sux btw, and pay $10 a month for a crappy game with virtually no in game support(the GM's in game NEVER do anything short of "This is a known issue" or "Please visit our website" which is good for noithing but wasting time). So I'll not whine about paying per month, or cost of game, or expansions, or broadband costs, etc..... I'm used to it already.
But I've been a FF fanatic since I played FF1 wayyyyyy back in the day. I've waited for the day to play FF ONLINE! for a long time. And even though I've been offered loads of cash(enough to pay for my upgrades listed above) and have made more than 1 friend mad, I wouldn't give up my beta for anything. It's like a bucket of chicken and glass of Kool-Aid to a man lost in the desert for days. :love:

Los
08-04-2003, 05:31 PM
If you don't want the game, you can send it to me. I wouldn't mind paying a nominal fee for removing the game from someone's hands... within reason, of course.

But I'd love to pay $10 bucks a month for FFXI. I've been waiting for this game for too long!

Shayo
08-12-2003, 06:20 PM
i could care less about the price just as long as i get the game and can meet people who actually have the same interests as me...............and kick major moster butt:D