PDA

View Full Version : how do you all know so much, yet the game isnt out yet?

caladbolgaeon
07-13-2003, 11:56 PM
why is that? gee...ive read a lot of these posts with spoilers and such...its crazy. anyway, someone spoil it for me, does tidus come back? peace

TakaX2
07-14-2003, 02:20 AM
How do we know so much? Well with me I was so pissed after the ending to FFX that I had to know that the ending to FFX-2 was good making it worth playing. Thanks go to the people who bought Japanese imports and played through them & translated.
As for if Tidus comes back, it depends on how you play the game. If you lose there's this big explosion scene. (I watched all the endings in Japanese). If you get the 'normal ending' this guy from another sphere hunting group (I think) talks for like 15 minutes (it's so aggravating to sit and listen when you don't know what they're saying). It's kinda like Yuna's speech except a million times longer. Then there's a shot of the trio flying into the distance. If you get the good ending
SPOILER
Tidus comes back and there's a really cute scene between Tidus and Yuna
If you get the perfect ending (I think it's an add-on to the good ending)
SPOILER
there's a scene where Tidus and Yuna are talking at the Zanarkand ruins.

If you want to watch them, go to
http://www.rpgplayersrealm.com/show_cat.php?catid=9

caladbolgaeon
07-14-2003, 05:02 AM
thanks.

so the ending are the ending of final fantasy 10 correct.

caladbolgaeon
07-14-2003, 05:03 AM
nevermind, i wateched them. thanks again. but here my other question, forgive my ignorance, but do you play as tidus in teh game at all?

Shuin
07-14-2003, 11:55 AM
I just can tell you I finish FFX-2 in Japanese Version a couple of month ago.

caladbolgaeon
07-14-2003, 04:30 PM
ok, thanks man

Paine6969
07-14-2003, 05:26 PM
So How Was It Shuin? I Would LIke To Know How It Turned Out

Shuin
07-15-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Paine6969
So How Was It Shuin? I Would LIke To Know How It Turned Out

Don't ask me.... Play and know ;)

Tidus' Yuna
07-15-2003, 10:54 PM
holy moly that was awesome! lol hehe now i cant wait i am so tempted in importing it x.x

Paine6969
07-20-2003, 09:10 PM
Why Is November So Far Away!! Why Cant It Be Christmas Or November So I Can Get My Copy Oh Well I Guess Ill Have To Wait :(

STBetchel
07-21-2003, 01:30 AM
grrr i know what you mean, i have a huge eagerness to play this game...i cant wait to see how everything happens. yknow, i almost wish that the media wouldn't announce a game until about a month before it is released. x-2 was announced late last year if i remember correctly, thats a long time to have eagerness for something!! if we didnt even know the game existed until like october this year, it would be a lot easier to wait...ok now im rambling...dont mind me.
:-D

Paine6969
07-21-2003, 05:19 PM
They Have Advertised It Once On Television And That Just Makes Me Want To Play The Game Even More! It Seems Very Interesting.

TakaX2
08-05-2003, 09:20 PM
I think they should make the Japanese game and the english game at the same time. That way people like us wouldn't have to wait. Oh well. Guess we'll just have to make a countdown list and save up. Either that or buy an import and take some Japanese lessons...