PDA

View Full Version : Has this happened to anyone else...?

Tidus StarWind
07-15-2003, 04:31 AM
I hadn't played for a while so I got out the good ol' gameshark and wanted to see the rest of the best weapons and what they could do and put on the weapons code and it messed up and it would like put weapons on people's armour and stuff like that..it was kinda funny looking..lol just seein if I was the only one..lol

Shoyku
07-15-2003, 05:29 AM
Never happened to me, and never shall. I just have this thing against GameShark. :aimmeh:

IamTidus
07-15-2003, 08:36 AM
That happened to me when I bought this action replay thing that was a code disc with just two games on it. All you have to do is remove it and when the character is avalible put it on them. on a side note I feel there is nothing wrong with using a gameshark as long you beat the game on your own first. before you cheat. that is all.

§håd0w
07-15-2003, 01:09 PM
yea same here, i just bought the ulitimate codes disc with kingdom hearts and ffx. auron used world champion, and had onion knight as armor. and it also made my game glitch up too. at the beginning when u fight the sinspawn in zanarkand, and it introduces overdrives, auron didnt have a full meter because of that, and well... i had to restart the game and re enter the cheats. but if u enter max stats they wont save. i was disappointed, cuz i wanted to beat the game really quick using it. but i have infinte master spheres, so its all good

Shuin
07-15-2003, 02:58 PM
From Gamefaqs' forum I found FFX International have a glitch call "return to Home" even after you obtain Airship for second time.

1st of all, proceed to the place near to Home and blocked by 2 Al Bheds.

!!! Make sure they stand up, if not just random encounter enemy and after than, they'll stand up. !!!

Move to Left side Al Bhed and make him talk, make sure you press left-up on you analog stick when that Al Bhed start talking. If success you'll get pass by them.

I tried 3 times and success. Make sure is FFX International but fail in FFX US Version.

Blackmage
07-15-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Shoyku
Never happened to me, and never shall. I just have this thing against GameShark. :aimmeh:
Good to see others out there who dislike the blasted things.