PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite trick/strategy?

Atma Weapon
07-15-2003, 05:06 AM
I was wondering what the most popular trick/strategy is. There are a number of them that will completely annihilate most enenimes that I know of and probally more that I don't. If you mark other please post your strategy and if you don't please state why. This can be a good learning opportunity for me as well as anyone who reads this thread;) , so please vote and reply. My favorite's gotta be the Merton + Flame Shield because it attacks and defends, and I think that Vanish + Doom is too easy.
:choc::mog::magus::mog::choc:

Wightraven
07-15-2003, 11:18 AM
I like using pheonix down on undead, as it's cheap and sad, and gives me a laugh. Something like this...

Doom Train: I AM THE DOOM TRAIN! WOO WOO!

Wighty: That's nice. Sabin, suplex it for my amusment.

Sabin: Sir, yes sir! *does so*

Wighty: *giggles* OK, now use a Pheonix Down so we can move on. Your legs are probably tired from all that running anyway.

Dignified Pauper
07-15-2003, 03:09 PM
I just enjoy making Setzer Kappa the Imp. Giving him all the imp armor and weapons, HE EFFIN ROCKS! Esp. if you change his name to Kappa and then he's superior to any other party member.

Atma Weapon
07-16-2003, 05:36 AM
I never could get the imp to be to terribly strong. I could get them strong enough to kill anything in the game, but not with the overwhelming brute force of some other things though. Kappa's got enough style that all sins are forgiven though ;) And Sabin suplexing the doom train to make wighty giggle has got to be the funniest thing i've heard in a long time:lol: Thanks for the feedback guys.

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-19-2003, 07:48 AM
I like vanish+doom. Cheap? Yes, but look at it this way. My style of playing FFIII/VI (Running is for wimps. Dinosaur meat is tasty) means that I can easily beat them anyway. Why waste time?

Vermachtnis
08-05-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Behold the Void
I like vanish+doom. Cheap? Yes, but look at it this way. My style of playing FFIII/VI (Running is for wimps. Dinosaur meat is tasty) means that I can easily beat them anyway. Why waste time?

Same here.

Outsider
08-05-2003, 05:22 PM
Only good old "Gem Box+Quick"... This game is already too easy without me using "Vanish+Doom" on the poor enemies

Flying Mullet
08-05-2003, 05:27 PM
Offering and the Genji Glove.

I always loved giving those to either Cyan or Sabin and building up their strength until they do 9,999 with each hit for just under 80,000 total. I know that you can do more damage easier with Locke, Celes, Terra or Edgar with the uber-weapons, but putting the Offering and Genji Glove on Sabin or Cyan fits their personality and makes the game more realistic and fun for me.

Also, I like the "Sword + Enemy's Face" option. That is a time-tested, tried-and-true method that always works great for me. :D