PDA

View Full Version : anione know how to capture monsters or invite dem in ffta?

AznPhilosopher
07-15-2003, 08:30 AM
hello im just wonderin if anione know how to capture mosnters or use em in yur team or use a shape shifter or invite a monsters , because i have absolutely no clue how to do it, also some quest i cant take.. can someone teach m how to do those quest?

pheeer my nooob questions ^^

Lord Xehanort
07-15-2003, 11:45 AM
I can't understand what you mean. Are you asking how to invite enemy monsters and how to take jobs at the bars? Basically, to invite monsters you need a mediator. (don't know how to get one) To take a job at a bar you need to just hit Proposition when it is available.

AznPhilosopher
07-15-2003, 07:10 PM
yea um first: yup i need to know how to invite a monster to my team or help me fight, if that is possible.

2: some of the jobs, when i choose to do them, the game doesnt let me . is there like a certain thing i have to do before i can actually take on that certain job?

also i was curoius that , there is a monster bank in game, but i have no idea what its for, and how it can be used. A meditator eh? how da heck dat look like? lol

Bandgeek
07-16-2003, 12:01 AM
are you talking about fft advance on the Game boy or are you talking about fft for the playstation?

AznPhilosopher
07-16-2003, 05:36 AM
final fantasy tactics Advance for GBA