PDA

View Full Version : Whitch character did you like the least?

remi07
07-15-2003, 04:28 PM
I don't like Zell. He's funny sometimes, but he just gets on my nerves.

I didn't like Rahgin either

HOOTERS
07-15-2003, 05:39 PM
I hated Cid - he looked like Robin Williams but wasn't funny at all.

Ki Ki
07-15-2003, 06:28 PM
Rinoa's a leech.
And she was like a helpless child...
*Oh Squall SAVE me*
Gosh...that was irratating! :mad:

Ellay
07-15-2003, 06:53 PM
Irvine...he just really annoyed me for some reason. Selphie too, but Irvine more...
The game would have been just fine without them. :S

xSiLeNtStArx
07-15-2003, 08:12 PM
Irvine really bugged me. He was just really annoying---and wasn't a great character either. I remembered by the time I fought Ultimecia he was at level 15. O_o But he had an HP of 6000+ only because I junctioned.

Meow
07-16-2003, 12:20 AM
i didn't care for Quistis. She was unbelieveably static. And, quite frankly, that teensy little "bang, gone!" mention that Quistis kinda maybe sorta lemme-get-back-to-you had a crush on Squall wasn't even worth the sentence or two it got. Perhaps if they'd fleshed it out more, Quisty would have been more interesting.

Despite that the game was billed as such a character-centric game, a lot of its people were akin to cardboard cutouts. It's a bummer really, because what was a pretty decent game could have been downright awesome with better story - from character backgrounds to plotline.

TheAbominatrix
07-16-2003, 12:33 AM
Rinoa. Shallow, selfish, and heartless, despite all the front she puts on.

Selfish - The Forest Owls wasnt a quest on her part to liberate anyone for the sake of liberating them. It was just her wanting to get back at daddy. She risked people's lives to send papa a big 'F you'.

Shallow - She didnt really seem to care about anyone but the two hot guys in the game, really. She didnt go out of her way to befriend anyone else aside from Squall.

Heartless - Well, her boyfriend dies and within the hour she's trying to seduce Squall. Not to mention she was rather a tease the whole time.

*shrugs* Almost the entire cast annoyed me. Squall, Quistis, Edea, Seifer, and Fujin were the only redeeming characters in my opinion.

Wightraven
07-16-2003, 04:43 AM
Squall. GOD I hate Squall.

First of all he topped Cloud in both moodiness and apathy. He tried too hard to be cool, and it just didn't work for him. He was too damn angsty for even MY tastes, and yet somehow in the middle of the game he does a complete 180... or does he? No, he's too cool to admit he's softened, so he has to ACT angsty. He's your typical whiny teenager, and I hated the fact that I couldn't force him out of the party.

Squall is my least favorite character in Final Fantasy HISTORY.

zacks_clone
07-18-2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Hootenanny
I hated Cid - he looked like Robin Williams but wasn't funny at all.

Yes!I thought the same

GrimmReaper
07-18-2003, 01:43 PM
I did'nt like squall. His act sucked, and annoyed me. He'd just need to go sit in a corner and think about things until eternity ended or something...

Misfit
07-18-2003, 05:48 PM
Quistis. I can't really put my foot on whatever it is that bugs me so much, but it's there... somewhere.

Ariel
07-19-2003, 04:25 AM
Irvine and Cid, mostly. Cid got on my nerves for some unknown reason, and Irvine sulked and said too many cheesy lines.

Vermachtnis
07-19-2003, 06:28 AM
Irvine. He just annoyed me, because I just can't stand perverts and those stupid things he said.

Aya Nekoneko
07-19-2003, 10:43 AM
Irvine. I always thought he was creepy (and he looks like Michael Jackson which makes him even more creepy).

That and cowboys aren't really my... thing. Yeah...

Evelia
07-19-2003, 11:55 AM
Irvine is just... gross...

Honestly, though... as much as I liked FFVIII, none of the characters seemed to develop at all, except Squall. And I did not like what he turned into.

Silent Warrior
07-22-2003, 08:29 AM
You made a multi-choice poll... on this subject... I LOVE YOU! *Votes for almost everyone* :radred:

Imperia
07-22-2003, 02:37 PM
For me, it's Rinoa. My reasons why are pretty much the same as what the others said earlier... Particularly her helplessness... :mog:

m4tt
07-22-2003, 02:41 PM
Everyone sucks except for Zell. *votes*

Blackmage
07-22-2003, 02:43 PM
The Queen of Cards. Stupid rule-spreader...

SirenGriever
07-23-2003, 06:38 PM
IRVINE. so irvine. Probably because there was so little character development in him. His big main part in the entire story was the sniper in the first disk and after that...what happened to his character? Quistis was the same...but I liked quistis.

FFboy4ever
07-24-2003, 02:20 AM
Don't even say that Siren!! you HATE Quistis!!! don't even gimme that....but i have to agree that Irvine was my least favorite character

SirenGriever
07-24-2003, 02:43 AM
Not true! I like quistis...it's just the fact that you ALWAYS call me quistis! But quistis can really kick some ass if you use her right for battle...

FFboy4ever
07-24-2003, 02:57 AM
Your right she really can:p

Aeris vs Rinoa
07-24-2003, 01:20 PM
Fujinn annoyed me so much with HER CAPTAIL LETTERS

SirenGriever
07-24-2003, 05:18 PM
Fujinn annoyed me so much with HER CAPTAIL LETTERS

Fuijin didn't speak in all caps all the time. Well, maybe 98% percent of the game, except near the end. If you don't want to find out what happens near the end than don't read:
"Because we're a posse, we want to help you."
"Whatever it takes to fulfill your dream, we're willing to do."
"But...You're being manipulated, Seifer."
"You've lost yourself and your dream. You're just eating out of someone's hand."
"We want the old you back!"
"Since we can't get through to you, all we have now to rely on is Squall!"
"It's sad...Sad that we only have Squall to rely on..."
"Seifer! Are you still gonna keep goin'?"

(Seifer nodds. Raijin and Fuijin slowly walk away)

Fuijin was so cool. I found it quite funny that she almost always talked with caps. I also found it funny that she kicked raijin in the water, hit him a few times, and yelled at him a few times. Poor raijin. :D But oh well, that's your opinion and I won't try to make you like fuijin either.:D

Rikku_658
07-24-2003, 08:02 PM
Quistis annoyed me, I don't know why, maybe it was because she was too serious... I also hated Cid, mainly because he always kept going on and on about something boring. Zell and Selphie were kinda loud and annoying, but I still liked them! :D

remi07
07-25-2003, 03:10 AM
I'm surprised only 3 people voted for the moombas.lol
I wish I could change my vote from Zell to Raijin. I really, really hate him, and i don't know why.