PDA

View Full Version : which pair is most romance?

moonlight1711
07-16-2003, 02:51 AM
hey love on FF is cool,so vote it

IamTidus
07-16-2003, 03:30 AM
Well sense the theme of FFVIII was love I have to do with Squall and Rinoa. and prepair to have this moved.

OneWingedAngel
07-16-2003, 06:06 PM
Rinoa x Squall IMO.

Ki Ki
07-16-2003, 06:11 PM
Rinoa & Squall.
There was almost always love around those two. :love:

Kurohime
07-16-2003, 10:01 PM
Argh... part of me wants to say Zidane and Dagger. The other part wants to say Tidus and Yuna.

But I'll go with Zid and Dags. I REALLY love that romance, actually, but during a majority of the story, their relationship was a little more of a very, very strong friendship. They were willing to work as a team to do anything together, although they didn't really admit to being in love romantically until the end.

Hmm... that in itself is romantic... :)

How did you survive?
I didn't have a choice... I had to live. I wanted to come home to you. So... I sang your song.
Our song.

Meh, lots of people say they were just friends... but even if they didn't admit it, those two loved each other.

So Zidane and Dagger for me.

PhoenixAsh
07-16-2003, 10:08 PM
Dagger and Zidane. Needs psychiatric help, Dagger fell in love with her kidnapper, not healthy espescially given his attitude.

Tidus and Yuna. Yuna had no personality, and Tidus seemed closer to both Rikku and Lulu.

Rinoa and Squall. Squall didn't care until she went into a coma, woulda been okay if they hadn't put so much focus on it.

I vote Cloud and Tifa, believable, and they actually seemed to care about each other.

§håd0w
07-16-2003, 10:10 PM
there was so much between them it made me sick, lol... in a good way. tidus and yuna were sorta like cloud and tifa, she never really told him until the end, like in 7... except she really didnt cloud, it was just really obvious and she couldnt bring herself to tell.

m4tt
07-16-2003, 10:36 PM
Cecil and Rosa.

issaru
07-20-2003, 10:40 AM
i think it was tidus and yuna because at least they actually kissed.

the rest of them just looked at each other now and then.

Defiently tidus and Yuna.

Misfit
07-21-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Kurohime
Argh... part of me wants to say Zidane and Dagger. The other part wants to say Tidus and Yuna.

But I'll go with Zid and Dags. I REALLY love that romance, actually, but during a majority of the story, their relationship was a little more of a very, very strong friendship. They were willing to work as a team to do anything together, although they didn't really admit to being in love romantically until the end.

Hmm... that in itself is romantic... :)

How did you survive?
I didn't have a choice... I had to live. I wanted to come home to you. So... I sang your song.
Our song.

Meh, lots of people say they were just friends... but even if they didn't admit it, those two loved each other.

So Zidane and Dagger for me.
Oh! *agrees* I loved Dagger and Zidane together! *votes*

Rikku_658
07-24-2003, 12:07 PM
I wouldn't vote for any of those in that poll... I think Cloud and Tifa were the best couple, as they grew up together and it was obvious they cared a lot about each other. So my vote goes to them!

Yunaknight
07-28-2003, 09:31 PM
>snip<

Check your Private Messages folder, Yunaknight. ~ Big D

GogoTheMimic
07-31-2003, 07:05 AM
I'm going to have to say Celes and Locke. I mean come on, it was just great. Locke struggling with a past love and all, it was just beautiful...

Jackschitt
07-31-2003, 08:42 AM
I agree with Gau Cecil and Rosa all the way, that was true 16 bit love, there was also Edge and Rydia which i think is kind of wrong.

KimmY
07-31-2003, 03:57 PM
I agree with GogoTheMimic. I loved Celes and Locke. They definatly were the most romantic.

ivory
08-05-2003, 09:24 AM
i choose zidane and garnet. they went through soo much and still managed to stay together like glue, even if they didn't admit their feeling until the very end. tidus and yuna are a weird couple since tidus is like a homosexual and yuna is just......weird. why does she always pause when she talks anyway? cloud and tifa shouldn't go together since cloud totally ignores her. he's into aeris and no one else. tifa deserves better. that's all I have to say.

Outsider
08-05-2003, 05:36 PM
Cecil and Rosa, no doubt that...

Flare_Star
08-18-2003, 04:58 PM
zidane and dagger were the only people who both actually acted like they were in love, tidus and yuna were....weird like ivory said, and cloud totally ignored tifa like ivory said again, and squall was just too cool to have any intrest in women.

*promptly votes*

Radje
08-18-2003, 09:32 PM
I say Tidus and Yuna. Sure most think Yuna has no personality and that Tidus is gay (Which i think is rather a horrible thing to say since no matter if someone is gay or striaght they have feelings, I would prefer if you would be more specific and give reasons as you didn't like him instead of blatantly saying he's homosexual) It's like love at first site and all through the game it shows how close they are, especially the kiss they share You only have to watch the ending sequence to see the love radiating off them both.

abrojtm
08-19-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Gau
Cecil and Rosa.
Ya^^^!
But of the given choices, I have to pick Zidane and Dagger, the ending is so touching.:D

Vermachtnis
08-19-2003, 03:42 AM
I agree with the people that said Cecil and Rosa. I mean look at what they did in the end. No one else in the FF series did that.

Anubos
08-19-2003, 10:53 PM
Squall & Rinoa for me.

Kenshin IV
08-22-2003, 08:01 AM
Out of those three choices, Zidane and Garnet hands down. The other two pairs don't even come close. Tidus and Yuna were somewhat believable, but Squall and Rinoa were about as fake as you can get. The best romance in any Final Fantasy is probably between Cloud and Aeris, or Locke and Celes. Delita and Ovelia was a great pairing, too, but they (unfortunatly) never really got any recognition.

Outsider
08-22-2003, 09:38 AM
Yeah, I agree with Cloud/Aeris and Locke/Celes (They were pretty touching, even though Cloud was a moron)...

But Delita and Ovelia?!? Delita used Ovelia all the time, He kidnapped her, and then she felt like he was protecting her... They were both too problematic to be romantic.

Kenshin IV
08-22-2003, 04:22 PM
I was actually hoping someone would make that point. :p Their relationship was based on lies and betrayal, but that's what made it so interesting! Their romance was more interesting because it wasn't all lovey-dovey, and it actually had depth, and had development. I can't stress enough how truly amazing Tactics' story really was.

Outsider
08-22-2003, 04:46 PM
Yeah, FFTactics story is great, it's full of backstabbers and betrayals, it's just great.

I don't agree with any "romance" between Delita and Ovelia. I would rather say Delita/Balmafula (I believe that was the name of that blonde girl that followed Delita later in the game).
I dunno, It seems to me that she had feelings for him, but he never gave her much attention.

Kenshin IV
08-22-2003, 05:03 PM
Yeah, I know a lot of people who would agree with you. Personally, I though Ovelia really did love Delita, but that she couldn't take all the lies and deceit, and being used the way she was.

zacks_clone
08-22-2003, 08:16 PM
....Well,I would say Yuffie and Cloud(just basicly to be diffrnet),or tifa and cloud...but...out of the 3....zidaneXdagger

inlineskating29
08-23-2003, 04:16 PM
I say Tidus and Yuna. Sure most think Yuna has no personality and that Tidus is gay (Which i think is rather a horrible thing to say since no matter if someone is gay or striaght they have feelings, I would prefer if you would be more specific and give reasons as you didn't like him instead of blatantly saying he's homosexual)

its a dam video game charecter

your sycko radje they dont have feeling

§håd0w
08-23-2003, 07:54 PM
good lord dude. ur way to serious.... lighten up a bit

inlineskating29
08-23-2003, 08:33 PM
actually im not that serious i was just saying that there video games and they dont have feelings

or maybe they do and maybe were all video games being controlled by a high teck civ and so on and so forth

§håd0w
08-23-2003, 08:47 PM
"How can you prove you exist? Maybe you don't exist..." - Vivi :D

Leia
08-24-2003, 09:24 PM
Tidus and Yuna!!!!! For several reasons...

* The Spring has got to be the most beautiful film produced for the kissing scene!
*It was the first time a character had said " I love you"
* It was a good development between the two and because of the gr8 graphics u saw how sad/emotional they looked at parts.
* ... or how happy he made Yuna at other parts!