PDA

View Full Version : DAMN YOU CLOUD!

Lord Xehanort
07-17-2003, 01:33 AM
Okay here goes...

I did everything I was told to do to get Cloud. I bought Aeris's flower at Zarghisdas, listened to the Cursed Island rumor at Zeltennia, watched the Ramza/Mustadio/Steel Ball scene at Goug, listened to the Ghost of Coliery rumor at Goland,got Beowulf at Lesalia,battled in the mines and saved Reis,returned to Goug and got Worker 8, defeated Worker 7 at Nelveska, changed Reis back into a human, went back to Goug and saw a scene with Cloud running away to 'that place' which I was told was Zarghisdas. (in that order) I ran to Zarghisdas and......... nothing happened! What am I doing wrong?!?

Nakor TheBlue Rider
07-19-2003, 10:34 AM
You have to be at a certian point in the story......

Not sure if that is your problem......

Try continueing with the story battles.....Worth a try.....

Lord Xehanort
07-19-2003, 08:28 PM
Thanx Nakor, I found out the hard way that you have to kill Dycedarg first.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
07-23-2003, 09:43 AM
Soo uh did you get Cloud after you killed him or Is Cloud Lost in nothing-ness Forever?.......

Inuyasha23
07-26-2003, 02:06 PM
Where did you Get the info on how to get Cloud. And what part of the story do you have to be in(What chapter?) :mog: :choc: :mog: :choc: :mog: :choc: :mog: :choc:

robfinalfantasy
07-26-2003, 02:34 PM
He's not worth all the trouble. I got him just because he is a "secret".

Lord Xehanort
07-27-2003, 01:33 AM
Go to gamefaqs to find the info. He is only lvl 1 though.:mad: I still got him. The trick doesn't finish until after you kill Dycedarg in Chapter 4.

nickwilson
07-27-2003, 03:56 AM
cloud can be a pain but if you team him up with a time mage he is not that bad his moves maybe slow but powerful and to get his weapon is at the volcano i thank bacima somthing it is on the tall tower and have move and find item and somebody that can jump and move fast bye;)

Naos
07-27-2003, 06:36 AM
Cloud is worthless from a "dominate everything and use absolutely the BEST cookie cutter party you can get your hands" point of veiw.... Simply because Limits take too long.

Cloud is a fun addition to a samuri/ninja party.

Destruction666
07-31-2003, 10:05 AM
Cloud is a great Character. Just give him short charge
and he'll be fine. Finishing touch is great. And It's just
fun to have a FFVII character in a totally different game.

Gregory
08-10-2003, 11:52 PM
Short Charge or just plain HASTE! Increase his speed to get a more prefered result of Braver charging. Plus, the addition of the limits make him gain 50 Exp. Imagine him with EXP GAIN UP or whatever. (Those of you who have not experienced the pride and joy of Calculator, that's one of it's abilities.) He'll gain one full level because exp up allows you to gain double the experience. 50 TIMES 2! You do the math.

FFT_Lancer
08-13-2003, 03:55 PM
i was just thinking if you materia blade isn't two handed, i don't have it so i don't know, then you can make cloud a ninja or give him two swords and equip materia blade and excalibur, he's in haste and still has materia blade, but as i said, don't sue me if materia blade is two handed

nickwilson
08-17-2003, 04:53 PM
:D it is not 2 handed i think i restarted but i'm confedent that your plan will work