PDA

View Full Version : ending videos

STBetchel
07-17-2003, 09:05 PM
does anyone know a good source i can download the ending video to FFX at? ive been looking all over the place and cant seem to find it, i would like it for my collection

Greeneyes
07-18-2003, 02:27 AM
Hi, use a program called Kazaa and use it to search for "FFX-2" or 'Final Fantasy X-2" under the "videos" section.

Can be downloaded at www.kazaa.com

STBetchel
07-18-2003, 07:09 PM
omg i cant believe i did this...i used kazaa to get the final fantasy X ending. and when it was done i went to watch it and unbeknowest to me...it was FFX-2 ending!!!AHHHH!! i accidently saw a screenshot of it!! i am so mad! grrrr. anyway, if you want to know what i saw... i saw a short screenshot of yuna embracing tidus at the end *sniff* its all so magical

STBetchel
07-18-2003, 07:13 PM
or i guess i could think of it this way...in romeo and juliet, you knew the two lovers were gonna kill themselves at the very beginning...it was HOW it happened that hooked the audience...i guess thats how ill have to look at X-2 now...(this is not to be confused with tidus and yuna killing themselves, because they dont! lol)

TakaX2
08-05-2003, 09:23 PM
Yeah, so true. But I personally felt I had to know. I mean if the ending didn't turn out right (again) I wouldn't be so eager to buy and play. Shallow, I know, but still...

eternalshiva
08-12-2003, 02:02 AM
www.ffx2.net has good ones... and good links to get even MORE, like the alternate endings and such things...