PDA

View Full Version : cheating, cheating shuin

STBetchel
07-17-2003, 10:39 PM
hey how come everyone is saying that shuin cheated on lenne? it doesnt seem right because 1. they looked pretty much in love to me in the 1000 words video, and 2. if everyone is saying that because the song lyrics say "you cheater", i dont think thats 100% accurate, because other translations of the song say "it isnt fair" not "you cheater"... so i was just wondering cuz i was confused. feel free to fill me in!:)

Ellay
07-17-2003, 10:43 PM
Who said he cheated on her? I've not heard that.
Anyways, i very much doubt that's true...

I thought the some of the lyrics tranlsated were "It' isn't fair"...

STBetchel
07-17-2003, 10:50 PM
yea i havent heard anything about shuin cheating on lenne. as for the lyrics, so far ive seen 2 sources that translate into "it isnt fair" or "how unfair", nothing that sais "you cheater"

Shuin
07-18-2003, 02:24 PM

Shuin try to use Vegnagun and Lenne goes to stop him.

So... Do he cheat to Lenne? I don't think so.

Ki Ki
07-18-2003, 02:40 PM
It's true.
Not the fact that Shuin cheated on Lenne...
Jus that in some translations...it says *you cheater*
But the people who translated it...might have gotten mixed up or sumthing.
But I don't think he cheated on her.
They were so much inlove....jus looking at their eyes... :love:

Shuin
07-18-2003, 02:43 PM
Yes! Another supporter

Greeneyes
07-19-2003, 02:22 AM
I think it means she feels cheated that fate has seperated Shuin & Lenne.
Often, when a loved one is seperated from you, your first reaction would be, "How COULD you? How could you let this happen?" , etc. (the usual denial, anger, frustration, blah blah blah...)

I don't think he cheated. I think Lenne feels cheated or feels that it's unfair that she was seperated from her love. :)

STBetchel
07-19-2003, 02:29 AM
yea actually that sounds right, makes more sense too

Shuin
07-19-2003, 11:10 AM
Yeah... Lenne too emotional. Lenne may mean Squaresoft cheated her and get separated with Shuyin for 10 centuries. :cry:

Opps... Don't sue me. Just kidding :p

*Run and vanished*

Paine6969
07-20-2003, 09:00 PM
Ive Heard Both But I Do Belive Lenne Does Say It Isnt Fair Istead of You Cheater On FFX2.Net's Lyrics It Says *You Cheater* But In Another One (Dont Remember The Name) It Says It Isnt Fair So Im Not Really Sure What It Is. I Guess Ill Just Have To Wait And Find Out Myself