PDA

View Full Version : FF X-2 battle system...

One-Winged-One
07-19-2003, 01:53 AM
the battle system in X-2 allows you to change jobs right in the middle of battle... also the enemies Move around the battle plain IN REAL TIME!... so the status "miss" actually means something.. they have also pulled the overdrive/sphere system.... not this will make the game a chalenging thrill-ride of a Final Fantasy game un like it's Predecessor.. discuss what you think about this? do you like it? or not?

Roogle
07-19-2003, 01:57 AM
I'm gonna move this to the Final Fantasy X-2 forum, where you can discuss it more in-depth than you could in here... or something.

Anyway, about the battle system. I love the battle system. It's made me so curious as to how it works that I now have a collection of battle videos on my computer, and I watch them a lot, for some reason. I just really like the battle system, as it's mostly real-time and the only exceptions for setting off 'Wait Mode' is a long transformation sequence or a long, cinematic spell.

§håd0w
07-29-2003, 11:44 PM
thats gonna be much more challenging, but its gonna break the cycle. the world isnt in danger, the main characters are all female, no summons, airship is available from the start. its gonna be really wierd, but i have to get it since i preordered it.