PDA

View Full Version : Materia Problem

Diakarma
07-20-2003, 04:53 PM
im searching for materia that i haven't got, but i have on another file...
if someone could help me...

Added Cut
Final Attack
HP<-->MP
Contain
Alexander i know where to get it, i just can't remeber where the cave is
Quadra Magic
Sneak Attack
Magic Counter
Counter
Mime
Gil Plus
EXP Plus

Also if any1 cud help me with teTurtles Paradise thing...
i've read the leaflets in -
Midgar - The Boys room Sector5
Midgar - Shin-Ra Tower
Cozmo Canyon - By the Weapon Shop
Cozmo Canyon - At the Inn
Wutai - Yuffies House

PhoenixAsh
07-20-2003, 08:50 PM
Final Attack- Complete special battle in Battle Arene (Gold Saucer)
HP<-->MP- Desert cave near entrance to Mount Coral (Black chocobo)
Contain - Buy expensive greens, then talk to white chocobo in Mideel, tickle behind it's ear (I think)
Alexander i know where to get it, i just can't remeber where the cave is- In the snow area where you use a map, it's awkward to get to so can't guide more.
Quadra Magic - Island cave along from Mideel (Blue chocobo)
Mime - Cave on Wutai continent (Green chocobo)

I forget the others at the moment.

The other flyer is in the Gold Saucer Hotel.

Haven't played in a long while so there could be errors.

Evelia
07-20-2003, 09:11 PM
Gil Plus - Wonder Square
EXP Plus - Wonder Square
Magic Counter - Chocobo Square
Sneak Attack - Chocobo Square
Counter - Should be in the Northern Crater. There are trees and light around it, I think.

That's pretty much all I know... try GameFAQs, they have virtually everything you need to know for that game.

Evil_Cloud
07-20-2003, 09:26 PM
Alexander - Go to The Great Glacier place, the place with all the landmarks that u have to use to reach the Mountain climber's house. Use your map to reach the Hotspring, once ur there touch the water. Then go to the large snowfield where you have to place the red markers in the snow. Now this is the tricky part, once u get here, u have to go to the right of the screen as far as u can go. What makes it tricky is the wind changes your direction constantly. So you have to use the markers to point u in the right direction. Once u reach the right most part of the screen, you'll go through some snowy areas and eventually reach a cave. Go into the cave and a purple person will be there, talk to him. He'll get pissed cuz u touched him with the same hand that touched the hotspring. You'll fight, once u beat him You'll get the Alexander materia.

*And be sure to steal Circlet from him, its a good accessory, Magic & Spirit +30*

Exp & Gil Materias - You get these at the Gold Saucer. You have to use GP to buy the from the wonder square girl.

Added Cut - Its in the Gelnika, the sunken ship. Use the Submarine to reach it. There's alot of other kickass stuff in the sunken ship too. Including Hades materia. :D