PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in CC

Aya Nekoneko
07-21-2003, 11:37 AM
... And I've played this game before too...!

I was hoping someone could help me out here. I decided that when I replayed it, I'd try and get most of the characters and Razzly just happened to be one of them. So I fought the winged monster thingy and fell through the whole and beat the octopus creature, freeing Razzly.

But the problem is... I accidentally didn't add her to my team (I kept Korcha even though I meant to switch him with Razzly) and now I can't find a damn way out of the stupid ass hole!! Everytime I crawl out that ladder thing I get the little space of branch that I can only move on but not progress on. I've been looking and looking for a way out and have found none! Someone heeeeeelp please!

And yes... I'm going crazy.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-21-2003, 12:10 PM
You ought to be able to jump down from it.

Aya Nekoneko
07-21-2003, 12:18 PM
I figured that out myself after much angsting (and wanting to break apart my PS--it was 3 AM in the morning and I was playing video games, whadaya expect? o.o). I feel like such an idiot. --; I mean obviously it'd had a "jump down" option. But I thought the little dwarf man was a shellfish. :eep:

And I never noticed this before... but why does it seem like the character's HP, MP, etc. never increase after the Viper Manor mission? This is what I get for sticking with Pierre... --; Shoulda had Nikki like last time. Then at least I'd know what I was doing. *sigh*

P.S. Thanks for responding, Kawaii-san. ^^ Much appreciated.