PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!

Lady_Katlyn
07-21-2003, 07:21 PM
:mad2:
Okay... I dunno what to do now! I think I screwed myself over....
I'm in Kuja's palace, disc 3, playing as my magic user party (cuz I sent the others with Zidane on Kuja's mission) and I got to the place where you go up the stairway and your supposed to light the candle to fight the boss.... but the candle wont light... and I don't know what to do now. I forgot to light a candle somewhere through one of the doors that leads out of the library.... but I can't unlight candles :mad:
I dont wanna start all over again! :cry:
Please help mee!
Thanks

Bahamut2000X
07-21-2003, 08:39 PM
You can unlight candles. You just have to get them all lighted at once to be able to go on further so you have to carefully light the right ones in the right order to gain access to everywhere you need.

Lady_Katlyn
07-26-2003, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the help... I went back and was able to repeat that part over again. But now I'm stuck at the end of disc 3.. or at least I think I'm almost done with it....
I'm at da part where the elevator is that u have to go up by pressing the button... but I have to be in two places at once. I read somewhere that you're party memebers are supposed to help u by pushing the button and letting u go up... but I cant figure out how to get their help! :(

Shayo
08-15-2003, 05:23 PM
after they say theyl help u and u enter the other room and ATE thingy will appear and if u hit select then it shows them and they help u

Garnet_Alexandros
09-13-2003, 11:39 AM
HELP!!!!!!!!Please help me!I can't find Kuja's Desert Palace!I can't find the Outer Continent!!!Can you help me?:(

Zantetsuken !!!
09-13-2003, 12:52 PM
If my memory is good as i think it is you have to go to the black mage village and get some info about the antlion and the holes in the desert or something like that, then you will go to this desert and jump in one of the holes but if u pick the wrong one u will fight an antlion, thats it, i hope thats right :).

Garnet_Alexandros
09-13-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Zantetsuken !!!
If my memory is good as i think it is you have to go to the black mage village and get some info about the antlion and the holes in the desert or something like that, then you will go to this desert and jump in one of the holes but if u pick the wrong one u will fight an antlion, thats it, i hope thats right :).

And...ummm....where's the Black Mage Village?I just can't find it!:(

Cz
09-13-2003, 08:41 PM
The Black Mage Village is in the southern section of the outer continent. If you check each location dot in that area on your map, you'll find it.

MagicKnight Locke
09-13-2003, 09:06 PM
oh yeah the place with the desert place is the place where no sand clouds come out of