PDA

View Full Version : W-Item in Bone Village???

Master.Pug
07-22-2003, 04:59 AM
some guy who owns a really good german-FFVIIpage wrote that you can find W-Item in Bone Village if you missed it in Midgar...

that isn't true isn't it????
I haven't tried this yet, because I always got it in Midgar ;)
Does anyone know about this rumor??(I'm pretty sure it is a stupid rumor, but perhaps I'm wrong...)

Max
07-22-2003, 05:05 AM
Not that I know of.

edczxcvbnm
07-22-2003, 03:35 PM
Yes, It is true. You can get W-Item in Bone Village if you missed it in Midgar.

Master.Pug
07-22-2003, 03:44 PM
really?????
I can't believe it...
are there any other people who tried to get it that way???

Flying Mullet
07-22-2003, 03:49 PM
I've always gotten it when I'm in Midgar, but I light try this method next time as it takes forever to run down that tunnel to get the W-Item.

Strider
07-22-2003, 05:41 PM
I actually tried looking for it in Bone Village, but I was never able to find it. I know it's there, I just never had any success, because I missed it in Midgar.

§håd0w
07-25-2003, 02:45 PM
where is it in the bone village? i missed it in midgar as well.

Radje
07-25-2003, 04:31 PM
O_o......it's been so long since i played that game.......[/spam]

Blathnaid
07-25-2003, 06:46 PM
Actually, it's rumored that you can dig up any regular items that you missed over the course of your journey in Bone Village. I don't know if this includes materia, but I know it doesn't include key items. I've never really tried this for myself, though. since I always got the items as I came across them. Not to mention that I never go to Bone Village to dig for anything anyway.

Oh well.

Mo-Nercy
07-27-2003, 04:17 AM
:S That's how I always get W-Item.

You mean it's in Midgar too?! Those wasted hours of digging.

§håd0w
07-30-2003, 01:36 PM
where did u find it in the bone village. i have constantly been diggin, and now nothing shows up in the box in either good or normal tresure. help me!!!

Brian The Pink Shark
07-30-2003, 07:45 PM
I once fond it in the northern crater(honest), i always thought that was where you got it

Evil_Cloud
07-30-2003, 08:33 PM
No...u found W-Magic in the Northern Crater, cuz thats where the W-Magic materia is.

ForeverZeroUltima
07-31-2003, 03:20 AM
hhaaha, master of FF7 here to save the day!
if you missed the w-item materia in Midgar, you can find it in Bone village. i've done it.
to get it in bone village, DONT get it in Midgar, start digging, say you want , i think, GOOD treasure, not normal, (sorry, can't remember which one), do NOT set up any workers, just say you're done, set off the bomb, and dig near the ladder where it looks like someone scuffed an X there. go to the middle of the X and dig. you should find it. ^_^ but you'll only find it in disc 3, if you miss the materia in midgar.

by the way, (getting off teh subject), where do you get the W-Magic Materia? i looked everywhere and can't find it! 0_o

Evil_Cloud
07-31-2003, 07:58 AM
LoL, u call urself master of FF7 and u dont know where that materia is. lol, i dont mean to flame u but i just thought that was funny. anyways, its in the northern crater, go to the part where u fight magic pots, it looks like brown plants are everywhere, well once ur there keep advancing towards Sephiroth, you'll come to an area with a bright light glowing in the center of the screen (the room itself should look like lava rock). at the center where the light is u will see a purple materia, that is the W-Magic materia. yes i know, its supposed to be yellow, dont ask me why its purple, lol.

Advent Child
07-31-2003, 08:10 AM
or you could just send the other people down that path and collect it at the bottom =D

ForeverZeroUltima
07-31-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Evil_Cloud
LoL, u call urself master of FF7 and u dont know where that materia is. lol, i dont mean to flame u but i just thought that was funny. anyways, its in the northern crater, go to the part where u fight magic pots, it looks like brown plants are everywhere, well once ur there keep advancing towards Sephiroth, you'll come to an area with a bright light glowing in the center of the screen (the room itself should look like lava rock). at the center where the light is u will see a purple materia, that is the W-Magic materia. yes i know, its supposed to be yellow, dont ask me why its purple, lol.

sorry about the ff7 master thing, lol, one thing's for sure, though, i AM the master of ff3, CC, and CT.

by the way, i did that. but when i went to the bright light and took the materia and it turned out to be the Support Materia "Counter"............

Evil_Cloud
08-01-2003, 01:25 AM
Well, ur in the wrong area then, cuz the materia at the shiny light is the W-Magic materia, look harder next time.

ForeverZeroUltima
08-01-2003, 04:48 PM
well, when you reach the fork in the road, you go left, then at the next fork you go up, right? and the screen right before you reach teh center of the earth is the place where this materia is, right? that's where i got Counter.

Master.Pug
08-01-2003, 06:40 PM
hehe, sorry guys, but I'm a master of FF1,3,4,5,6,7+9 ;)

But I never tried to miss W-Item in Midgar, but I just came across Midgar and left the W-Item where it is ;)
and yes, its true, the FF7-master who isn't a FF7-master is right:D :D :rolleyes2

§håd0w
08-01-2003, 06:47 PM
well im a master of 1, 2, 3, 7(i am now, i have EVERYTHING, and know how to beat EVERYTHING really quick) and 10. i havent come across a person yet who has outsmarted me in FFX. lol :D

Evil_Cloud
08-01-2003, 09:44 PM
yea, the counter materia is there too, but the W-Magic is at the very center of the light.

nanakixiii
08-07-2003, 03:16 AM
OK, people, let's stop bragging about who's the master of whatever FF.

I mean, if you were the real master of whatever FF, then you wouldn't be signed on to this forum. You would just get sick of answering all these questions for people...

Master.Pug
08-07-2003, 10:27 AM
@ evil_cloud

counter lies IN the enlightened area, W-Magic lies near the ... leafy*g* area north of it and yes, its violet although its a yellow one:rolleyes2

Brian The Pink Shark
08-07-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Evil_Cloud
No...u found W-Magic in the Northern Crater, cuz thats where the W-Magic materia is.

Yeah i checked this on another website and i agree I was talking about the wrong materia

§håd0w
08-08-2003, 09:45 PM
WHERE THE F U C K IS THE W-ITEM? EVERYONE KEEPS TALKIGN BUT NO ONE IS ANSWERING!! WHERE THE HELL IS IT!?!?!??!?!!

Flying Mullet
08-08-2003, 09:50 PM
The question's been answered several times. When you "invade" Midgar in disk 3, run to the opposite end of the subway/train tunnel. The W-Item is at the end of it, although it is long, 10-12 screens of running. And if you miss it in Midgar, you can get it at Bone Village in the excavation mini-game.

Also, people have specified specific spots in the Bone Village to look for the materia, as well as different combinations of workers who need to help you find it.

§håd0w
08-08-2003, 09:53 PM
there have been about 20 different answers (maybe not that many) and ive tried them all. and havent got it in bone village yet. i know where it is in midgar, but ive tried everything and cant get it in B.V.

Incomprehendable
08-12-2003, 03:11 PM
W-Item is in the under grond train system before u fight the turk in there (just before) If u go far enough back youll get it

§håd0w
08-15-2003, 12:16 AM
we've already established that many times, not trying to be rude, but now we're looking for the exact location of w item in Bone Village, not Midgar

Raistlin
08-16-2003, 05:49 AM
FF7 masters, eh? Amatuers.

I don't think there is an exact location for missed treasure in Bone Village(it might change each game, or just be random). I believe you just search for normal treasure(I think it's "Normal treasure", but I could be wrong; I haven't played in years).

I'll have to see sometime if I have some save points anywhere near to see if I can pin-point an exact location to missed treasures for digging up. But not now. *lazy*

CidOwnz
01-31-2008, 10:52 AM
I've putten up an explanation here http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii/114343-w-item-missed.html#post2413844 (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii/114343-w-item-missed.html#post2413844) :-)

Peace
Nik\\

Serapy
01-31-2008, 11:00 AM
I've putten up an explanation here http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii/114343-w-item-missed.html#post2413844 (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii/114343-w-item-missed.html#post2413844) :-)

Peace
Nik\\

Holy bull, is it year 2003 now?
Oh my god, I better disable Time Compression!

and on topic, I didn't know W-Item existed in the bone Village o_0 I got it in Midgar while fighting the Turks, seems faster than digging for countless of times just to get the item.

Garnie
01-31-2008, 01:13 PM
lol how many more threads are gonna be started because of this lol

Zeromus_X
01-31-2008, 02:01 PM
This topic is five years old, and did not need to be revived. If you wish to make a new thread with the same topic, you are always free to do so. Thanks! :)