PDA

View Full Version : Just who is Gogo?

Atma Weapon
07-22-2003, 07:58 AM
There have probally been threads on this subject before, but I can't find them so...Who do you think Gogo is? I think that Gogo is daryl, Setzer's long lost rival and original owner of the Falcon. She looks pretty similiar, and Gogo would have to be someone with experience in adventuring and some knowledge of engineering, which Gogo definately has. She might have amnesia or something which explains why she says nothing to Setzer. And you never see her dead body, so there is no real proof that she is dead. Also the triangle island would certainly count as a "far off land" where daryl wrecked the falcon. That's what I think but i'd love to hear anyone elses thoughts.

Big D
07-22-2003, 08:01 AM
Retired US politician Adlai Stevenson.
There's proof. (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=562649#post562649)

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-22-2003, 08:23 AM
Hey, that is pretty good. Still though, I would have to agree that it is Daryl.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-22-2003, 08:25 AM
The proof that Daryl is dead and buried is her grave, which reads "HERE LIES DARYL." Also, her theme is entitled "Epitaph," which is a message that appears on a grave or memorial where someone is buried. If the person is not buried there, it's called a cenotaph.

Gogo is Gogo. Gogo isn't meant to be anybody else, except, of course, Adlai Stevenson. Anything else is just a lousy rumor. Yes, we've had threads on this subject before, and most of them have been closed for this reason.