PDA

View Full Version : Question...

GrimmReaper
07-22-2003, 03:14 PM
So far from every bit of information I've seen on FF-XI, It will be an online game, and probably huge too. This game will be going on both the PC and the PS2. I know that there are a couple of races of people, that have different special qualities...so I imagine you make your own character, instead of starting out with a made main character. I'd just like to know if you can play it offline on the ps2 or not, cause I have'nt seen any information describing that you can play it offline.
any of you know?

*- marks first real thread made by grimmreaper

Flying Mullet
07-22-2003, 03:33 PM
You can't play FF XI offline, only online.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
07-23-2003, 09:22 AM
which is of course the Only way you would want to play FFXI.....

ahhh....i just know Sqaure - Enix will make the right choices with games from now on.....I kinda lost hope after FFVIII but Since then its been much better and this FFXI is a definate HIT ......

Score one For Final Fantasy Greatness!!!

Kalel
07-24-2003, 02:04 AM
To help you out!

Final Fantasy XI Online is online only. Reason is if there was offline section, no one would play it online. So they had to make it totally online.

Rest of Final Fantasies offline, so don't worry. Only one online Final Fantasy needed due that they last forever with updates and patches. Everquest was out more than 5 years plus and just continues with patches.

I thought FFVIII was a great game. Many people couldn't get use to unique gameplay or hard bosses I guess? Every Final Fantasy since FFVII rules in my opinion. There all had strengths and weaknesses. But every new title brought something to series!