PDA

View Full Version : fortune spheres

fffreak
07-22-2003, 05:39 PM
ok this might seem pointless but i want to raise all my stats to maximum. it so far has been really easy but now i face a problem with luck. I have found two ways to activate luck spheres but they are very time consuming. 1. fight earth eater at arena in calmlands which takes about 5 min. to defeat to get two fortune spheres and use them to activate the luck. 2. you can also bribe a monster 200,000 gil to get a attribute sphere. that can activat a luck node already use by another character. i don't remeber which monster it was though. it is going to take forever if there isn't another faster way. so is there?

On a side note i found a way to get 40 power, mana, speed, or ability spheres at one time. the description of the distillers for each type of sphere says that it makes a monster drop that certain type of sphere. but if you face an enemy who drops 40 of a certain item and you use a distiller you will get 40 of them. i used the monster Fafnir under the species creations at the calm land arena which normally drops 40 light curtains.

Auron_Kotetsu
07-23-2003, 08:36 AM
The monster to bribe is the Maelspike, i think, in the water area of Mt. Gagazet's cave. Anything more, i cannot tell you.

fallenangel_masamune
12-16-2003, 12:38 AM
earth Eaters is how you do it.
I have max luck and I couldn't begin to tell you how long it took. I'm over 200 hours with penance beat first time through.

if you don't want to take up a long quest don't stat max its that simple.