PDA

View Full Version : Crush

TheAbominatrix
07-23-2003, 01:17 PM
I started a new game today, and as I was leaving Sector 7 to go on the second mission, I noticed something. You know the little boy who hangs out with Johnny's friend? He seems to always be hanging out in front of Seventh Heaven. When Marlene is in charge (which is disturbing, really) he's peering in the window, and when you talk to him he says "When it comes down to it... I'm gutless. I'm still just a no good kid."

So is it possible this kid has a crush on Marlene? He looks young enough. Or maybe he's just working up his courage to go in there and try and get a drink. Or maybe he even has a thing for Tifa?

Loony BoB
07-23-2003, 01:27 PM
Y'no, I think you're right.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-23-2003, 02:33 PM
I doubt alcohol is too difficult a thing to find in the slums, so I doubt that he'd be getting anxious over it. So yeah, it must be a romantic thing.

Dr. Disco
07-23-2003, 05:53 PM
You're probably right, but honestly, it's just a little crush. It's not like he faints everytime they touch.

Evelia
07-23-2003, 10:11 PM
Wow, I never noticed that. You're probably right... thanks for pointing that out, it's cute. :)

Loony BoB
07-24-2003, 11:19 AM
You know you're running out of things to do when you start making threads about things like this, mind you.

Brian The Pink Shark
07-24-2003, 02:20 PM
Never seen that befor, I must see if it's true

Max
07-26-2003, 06:53 PM
you are rite.(by the way you have the bessssstt avatar ATHF rules all!)
:D

TheAbominatrix
07-27-2003, 01:45 AM
Thanks Shrunkin :D

Anyway, yes I do have a lot of time on my hands... but it is kind of hard to find an FF topic that doesnt involve Aerith or Tifa and opening up that evil can of worms. Plus it's nice to see that extra bit of care Square put into the game.