PDA

View Full Version : Release in Europe

ualsbombe
07-23-2003, 02:39 PM
Does anyone know when FFXI will be released in Europe for PS2?

Bahmant zero
07-23-2003, 05:37 PM
no. no one does as the date has not been confirmed or annoced so anyone who claims to have been told by his secret square friend are lying. Dont expect it soon.

cypher
07-24-2003, 04:57 AM
funny that in a way though

cuz i downloaded the final fantasy opening movie for XI and you know what, its all in english with Jap Subs???? aint that a bit odd since its a jap game?
anyway i cant see what would take them soo long, they basically jus gotta change the games language pack slightly and add a lil sumin sumin ot the servers

Bahamut2000X
07-24-2003, 06:00 AM
Actually the game is ready for english release. Been ready in fact for well over a year now. The game is only being delayed because of the hard drive, but it's all ready for American Release, I'ld expect it to be either out in Europe a little after that, because it should be ready for Europe release as well already. I'ld say anywhere from end of this year to anytime next year for Equrope release.

cypher
07-24-2003, 08:48 AM
oh i dont care about the PS2 hard drive
my ps2 broke because of its poor manufacturing, ok i would say it broke cuz it could play CD's but not DVD's
so it might aswell of been a PS1 and i wont going to waste my money getting a new one cuz quite frankly its not worth it, ill wait til my bro dies of boredom and gets one

i wanna know whats goin on with that PC release man

Bahamut2000X
07-24-2003, 01:46 PM
Well you could just wait for the PC release in America and import it and pay the extra 5-10 bucks for it and play in full english on the PC. In which case The American PC version comes out late this year.

cypher
07-24-2003, 03:55 PM
good good, thanks gor telling me mate
how does this one work tho, in forms of paying?
one all out fee or monthly fees?

Bahamut2000X
07-24-2003, 04:20 PM
When you sign up your account you have to give them a credit card number (just bug your parents for theirs) and in my experience of on line gaming they keep charging you every month when the month comes up until you cancel. Although I'm not fully sure how Square does it, and the online fee is 10 dollars a month.

cypher
07-25-2003, 07:38 PM
lol, time to bug my parents for 5 pounds a month then out there credit card
nah im jokin,i work so i got a switch card, hopefully there except switch. now i jus gotta wait
on da bench mark i scored 4572, surely thats quite good