PDA

View Full Version : Aeris's mother and father - spoilers

§håd0w
07-23-2003, 11:54 PM
i just went back today, and played ff7 some more. and i came across an option to watch a video in professor gast's lab. and i was sorta shocked to find out that he was aeris' father. how many other people watched those videos? or was i the only one who missed it the first time?

Meow
07-24-2003, 12:08 AM
i suspect you're the only one. Let's throw a party.

Big D
07-24-2003, 12:23 AM
Those videos fill in a lot of back-story, and tie in nicely with Elmyra's story about finding Aeris. It all comes together, making a lot more sense in the process.

This thread need a spoiler warning.
*Edits*

SirenGriever
07-24-2003, 12:27 AM
Well, the first time I played FF7 I said to myself that I was going to come back to watch the movie after finding an inn. But then I got sidetracked because I got to snowboard down the hill, which I must say was fun! I didn't realize that I missed the movies until the 3rd disk. so you're not the only one who missed them.

Numisma
07-24-2003, 05:18 AM
i totally missed them in my first save file, only viewed one in my second s.f., and viewed them all in my most recent save file. so, you are NOT the only one.

Brian The Pink Shark
07-24-2003, 02:26 PM
How could you miss them i found them first time, I think that if I had not seen them all though i would have been a little confused

eternalshiva
07-24-2003, 06:22 PM
bah, those who missed them obviously don;t do the obssessive thing of pressing X every step ;p I got them the first time ...

§håd0w
07-25-2003, 12:45 AM
ok anyone who can help me here, i would greatly appreciate it. this contains mega spoilers so (SPOILER) Sephiroth was created by Prof. Gast right? but near the end, Hogo takes claim and says he is Sephiroth's father. But if Gast created him, that would make Sephiroth and Aeris half brother and sister. I only noticed this cuz im going through and playing the game again, but its completely confusing to me, and if ANYONE could clear it up for it me, i will forever be in your debt... err... yeah, something like that. lol. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!

zacks_clone
07-25-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by masamune1287
ok anyone who can help me here, i would greatly appreciate it. this contains mega spoilers so (SPOILER) Sephiroth was created by Prof. Gast right? but near the end, Hogo takes claim and says he is Sephiroth's father. But if Gast created him, that would make Sephiroth and Aeris half brother and sister. I only noticed this cuz im going through and playing the game again, but its completely confusing to me, and if ANYONE could clear it up for it me, i will forever be in your debt... err... yeah, something like that. lol. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!

I answered that on the other thread you made.

As for the videos,It just confused me abit more.But as I played somthing hit me and made me go 'OH!So THATS what is was all about!I get it!'.I found them on the first game i ever did

§håd0w
07-25-2003, 01:49 AM
thanks 'zack'